The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old 08-08-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
explosionex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Bros, can share the contact for Soda and Una?
Old 08-08-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

explosionex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was hearing Soda name for years. But no chance to try. Can share soda contact qnd share other good jg contact. Thank you
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
Hongyen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHongyen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For JG, can try Keke aka rainbow, she been around for quite some time already and many had heard this name before. Massage was really good. Been her regular for quite some time already. Heard she upgraded her skill now on prostate and also more to the Chinese medical type.

Keen bro can PM me for her ctc.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongyen View Post
For JG, can try Keke aka rainbow, she been around for quite some time already and many had heard this name before. Massage was really good. Been her regular for quite some time already. Heard she upgraded her skill now on prostate and also more to the Chinese medical type.

Keen bro can PM me for her ctc.
You're referring to the one who works at a shop near Eunos right? If I remember correctly she went to Thailand to upgrade her skills and now she's back already. Haven't tried her upgraded skills yet though.
Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
You're referring to the one who works at a shop near Eunos right? If I remember correctly she went to Thailand to upgrade her skills and now she's back already. Haven't tried her upgraded skills yet though.
No need to try oso can noe her upgraded skills are No Horse Run liao ..
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
No need to try oso can noe her upgraded skills are No Horse Run liao ..
Ya lor.. already tried her when she was at other places before. Now that Zara RTC for a while, she's next on my rotation list 😂
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya lor.. already tried her when she was at other places before. Now that Zara RTC for a while, she's next on my rotation list 😂
Yeah bro, good to hv a few spare tyres, cannot oni rely on an individual solo ..
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

Rainbow’s contact please get from Cupping bro.

Was her regular before haven’t visited her in her new place.

She’s known for her backstepping. Massage level wise should be similar to Zara level. Roaming only allowed for super regular I think?
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Wn426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bros as promised, I visited YY today to try out her JG lol. Turns out it's also not bad compared to Una. While Una's JG is more focused on clearing the internal pipes, YY's JG is more of massaging the balls area and clearing the pipe of blockages. We had a long conversation sharing our experiences, and turns out there were various customers who tried to ask her out for short time elsewhere (if you know what I mean), but I don't know if she will do it coz I didn't want to try la..

Turns out that she used to massage previously back in China, and she definitely has higher playability compared to Una. She uses more of finger pressing massage and then turned around for JG around 20 to 30 mins. There are more options for various levels of fun during the sensual release depending on what you want, but as the old adage goes, YMMV.

So in short, better JG skills go for Una. Higher playability go for YY.

She looks younger than Una so if you want a pre-milf doing maintenance for your precious, feel free to PM me for her contact too.
Can you share Una’s contact?
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time tried Soda, after seeking for contact for a long time.
Frikin frikin frikin Hot body with big boobs, and it’s like perfect boobs, she will rub you tools against her Tories.
Can tell she’s a professional in juagen, she knows how to keep cock hard and skills are damn good. Tried prostate, juagen and HJ, pretty good and effective. Just pricey abit but for such hot body and the service, definitely will rtf
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2935 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
Rainbow’s contact please get from Cupping bro.

Was her regular before haven’t visited her in her new place.

She’s known for her backstepping. Massage level wise should be similar to Zara level. Roaming only allowed for super regular I think?
She recently went to take a very high end course in prostate aka poke anus or some say milking. Now got upgraded techniques for prostate and juagen. Her backstepping is my fav. But she also flexi and offering cupping, my fav too..LOL..but she also provide digging and guasha.. comprehensive la. As for release, only vanilla.. can roam but outside. She got nice nips though..haha
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
She recently went to take a very high end course in prostate aka poke anus or some say milking. Now got upgraded techniques for prostate and juagen. Her backstepping is my fav. But she also flexi and offering cupping, my fav too..LOL..but she also provide digging and guasha.. comprehensive la. As for release, only vanilla.. can roam but outside. She got nice nips though..haha
Can share ctc bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1