The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
months of grooming her mind ….worth the effort ……as I finally made her mine…

Her inner walls are fully stretched….as I pumped her slightly more passionately …..feeling her walls tighten as I felt P’s slender fingers sink their nails into my back as she came to my bro…..

Our love making was gentle. It was befitting her shy and gentle nature ……she’s not a sex bunny like Z I tot …..but she’s like 10-11 years younger ….some years to learn….i tot to myself….wondering how many of these upcoming youthful years will be enjoyed by me……

P is different from Z. Z has this uncanny ability to keep cumming in super quick succession …..like a collection of small cums grouping together to be one really long cum….P was different ….her orgasms are more normal….4-5mins of thrusting leading to one big one then u could feel her legs fall by the side…the gentle thrusts …speeding up for 4-5mins for her to cum big again……. I had to use all my skill and patience not to finish …slowing down and almost stopping as I felt my bro ready to explode…..coinciding with P’s resting and slow period before building up again …..I lost count at 12-13 for P…..before I finally couldn’t wait anymore

…..cumming ……..I wanna cum together with dear……..
I made sure I announced that I am cumming …..but P couldn’t react even if she wanted to as I felt another wave of orgasmic fulfilment hit her as I came fully into P…….marking her fully mine …..

Wow! I don't think u had P for just 1 round after waiting for so long right?
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

You are amazing bro Cman. Your love making with P was like poetry in motion, ending with her worshipping your semen.

I want to be like you when I grow up 🤣🤣🤣 my idol 🫵🏼
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Yes. She kept her virginity for PS her hubs who only fucked her after they got married. According to her, PS only f her twice a month. Which was good cover for me. She is totally inexperienced or would I say very very little experience.
And it helped me manipulate her mind after I raped her and then allowed me to groom her into giving herself to me. She’s pretty traditional….u will see as the story continues. But she also surprised me with her strength once she made up her mind…..
Of all between M, Z, P and Z ….i discounted G as G was a ONS….P is the one I am most gentle with. Because that’s who she is. Pure (until I fucked her both in her body and in her mind) and very very demure.
Wow. Though married with kids, sounds like first love, school girl feel.
Hope you trained her in all the position and moves.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue, your story is top notch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1