The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: FJ at curtain joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToSuck View Post
She did text me few times in the. Morning for greetings
Means she miss your tongue 😜
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Means she miss your tongue 😜
Oh.. really???
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh.. really???
You book another session sees she drop down her undies? If never means she doesn't crave for you. If she drop undies means she wants your tongue job
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Samster

LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
You book another session sees she drop down her undies? If never means she doesn't crave for you. If she drop undies means she wants your tongue job

Drop undies meaning she remove her panty immediately before massage start?
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, means she needs it badly
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Lili pussy is clean and fully Brazilian wax. No smell, so I can lick her for 20 mins
To be frank 20mins for licking is too short in records, today many people had stop using the word "licking" becos licking emphasis using the tongue to flip on the clitoris. It gets very tired and painful at times.
More people are using the words "eating pussy" eating pussy can use tongue, lips, teeth, blow air and sucking out juice etc, everything from the mouth and conquer the whole pussy. This can works up to an hour if the lady enjoys it.

Last edited by Newsasap; Today at 02:35 PM. Reason: Add
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, means she needs it badly
Oh..ok. Will try again
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3243 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hv not experienced that since pre-covid season.
Samster

Quote:
To be frank 20mins for licking is too short in records, today many people had stop using the word "licking" becos licking emphasis using the tongue to flip on the clitoris. It gets very tired and painful at times.
More people are using the words "eating pussy" eating pussy can use tongue, lips, teeth etc, everything from the mouth and conquer the whole pussy. This can works up to an hour if the lady enjoys it.
Wow! Bro here very experience in eating puss, I believe. Hope can share your experience and which ml at which spa can eat pussy.
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow! Bro here very experience in eating puss, I believe. Hope can share your experience and which ml at which spa can eat pussy.
Few at spa, few fl. Had to pm
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can pm me your fl details. Thanks
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to eat and paint too. Can share ? TIA
Old Today, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I want to eat and paint too. Can share ? TIA
Not all can eat. Some have sti,
Dump few old frame whose not healthy.
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
On the other hand we also need to groom ourself and let the ml enjoy our cock. I recommend fully shave your pubic hair, the advantages are.
- cleaner, like student cock
- no smell
- cock looks longer without hair.

Service gets better.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
On the other hand we also need to groom ourself and let the ml enjoy our cock. I recommend fully shave your pubic hair, the advantages are.
- cleaner, like student cock
- no smell
- cock looks longer without hair.

Service gets better.
Best if rod is circumcised. If not, do regular washing to remove dirt and odour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1