The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 348 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C Beautiful Hot Stunning Top Service ✨💎 Valentina 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 16-07-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C Beautiful Hot Stunning Top Service ✨💎 Valentina 💎✨

Available for booking!
Old 17-07-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Valentina from the past 2 days and last stint! She's a top gem, isn't she, Gorgeous, beautiful, young, fair, slim, sexy and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Valentina, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely evening and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and hot Valentina, max GFE & top service is available this week from 17th to 21st July only! Valentina will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, pretty, young, sexy and ultra hot SYT gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 20-07-2024 at 10:46 PM.
Old 18-07-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 19-07-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 20-07-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 21-07-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 22-07-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 27-07-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 29-07-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 30-07-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old 31-07-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Valentina (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Valentina! After waiting for a busty girl for days since my last release, my little head told me not to wait anymore and unleash my full load in Valentina. My ratings for her:

Looks: 9/10 - Valentina is pretty and could pass off as a model if not for her height. Bros do take note that she has slight blemishes but that is not a deal breaker as her eyes, lips and face structure rivals that of the legends. Valentina gives off the demure and soft spoken vibes so it melted my heart when I cracked a joke and saw her sunshine smile with those lipstick red lips as she hugged my arm in the lift on our way up.
Body: 8/10 - Valentina is the most petite girl that I have ever bonked when it comes to body size, but don’t let her size fool you. Her skin is soft and smooth and her boobs are a handful which makes them look big on her small frame. Valentina’s body is not exactly MCOT, but it was an interesting change from the busty and more meaty girls that I prefer fucking. As a boob lover, I did not spare Valentina’s boobs and attacked her brownish eraser nipples for 5 mins non-stop till they became rock hard.
DFK: 9/10 - Valentina loves to DFK and she was so horny that she could not stop sticking her tongue into me to feel the insides of my mouth. We must have kissed for the entire duration of our session, and the only time that we didn’t was when we were in the shower and when she was giving me her BBBJ. Even during missionary when I wanted to stop DFK to see her body as I fucked her, Valentina prevented me from leaving her lips by using her hand to lock my neck in our DFK position.
BBBJ: 9/10 - This is where Valentina shines and she must have given me a BBBJ for 15 mins in total. This girl loves to suck dick and will alternate between sucking your dick and licking your dick head. As what other bros have shared, Valentina does not DT but this is likely because her mouth is considered small and will not be able to take in most bros’ dick fully. Bros to also note that Valentina does use abit of tissues during her BBBJ to wipe away her excess saliva on your dick, but not as much as one of the legends who has left out shores some time back.
Pussy/ 69: N.A. - As what other bros have shared, Valentina isn’t keen on painting/ 69. Even after I tried to sweet talk my way through to her cute little bushy pussy, she did not relent and did not let me taste her sweet pussy juice. Bros to also note that Valentina kept her black thong on for the first part of the session and only took it off before FJ.
FJ: 9/10 - After reading other bros’ FRs about Valentina’s petite frame and how they were careful not to break her, I told myself to be careful before we started FJ too. But boy was I proven wrong by Valentina and her moans! We started FJ in cowgirl where Valentina had to slowly lower her pussy onto my dick and I could immediately feel the tightness when her pussy lips met with my dick head. When she finally let herself down and sat on my dick whole, we both looked at each other with wide-opened eyes and in shock at how tight her pussy felt and how much my dick had stretched her pussy walls apart. After enjoying the sensation for 30 seconds or so, Valentina slowly increased her movements and alternated between grinding her pussy and bouncing on my dick. Seeing that her nipples were standing at rock hard attention and that she was horny, I decided it was time for me to take control and I sat up to DFK her and used the bed springs to bounce her pussy hard on my dick. Valentina was already amazingly tight but in this bouncing cowgirl position this girl clamped her pussy even tighter and I thought I was about to explode already. With all my mental strength, I told myself to hold my cum in and pushed Valentina down onto the bed so that we immediately transitioned from cowgirl to missionary with my dick still clamped tightly in her pussy. We were sweating buckets at this point in time and Valentina was moaning non-stop and very loudly. Seeing this sight made me say fuck it in my mind and I told myself to ignore what the other bros shared about being careful with her and pounded her with all my sexual might that had been built up in the past few days. I must have pounded Valentina for 20 mins non-stop and very hard till the point that her head had almost hit the bed headboard and I had to pull her entire body back down. I was worried that Valentina might be in pain from my hard pounding and asked her “会痛吗?”, to which she said “不会,很舒服,快点继续,不要停”. I kept pounding her hard for the next 5 mins till she started moaning loudly each time I thrusted my dick fully into her pussy and I started hearing the woosh woosh and squirting sounds and felt Valentina’s pussy walls contracting, she had came! I paused for awhile to feel her pussy contractions on my dick and to let her catch her breath. After about 30 seconds or so, I slowly increased my pace again and started pounding Valentina with fast and deep strokes till she used one hand to pull my head towards her for the strongest suction DFK I have ever felt and the other hand to hug me tightly while she told me to unleash my load into her and locked her legs across my butt so that I could thrust even deeper into her. This continued for 5 more mins before I finally gave in and unloaded my 5 days worth of cum into her. Valentina took off the cap and saw the huge load that I had unleashed and said ”真的很多”, to which I suggested that maybe next time I could CIM and fill her mouth with my load. She smirked cheekily at me and gave me a playful slap on the chest, before leading me by the arm for a shower together.
RTF: Maybe, and not because Valentina’s service is not good. In fact, she is very good and legend-worthy. However after bonking Valentina, I am even more sure than ever that I am craving and in need of a busty PSE-level fuck with a girl with some meat on her, instead of slim SYT girls. So the hunt for the busty girls continues.

For now, Valentina takes the V spot in my VP A-Z list. 12 out of 26 letters in the list achieved, 14 more to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Valentina & Crystal (Back to Back)
Location: Central (2 different apartments - 5 min drive apart)

Needed to blow off some steam after not releasing for 6 days. Can barely last a week without fucking these days.

Decided to go with Valentina first. Greeted me in a classy night dress, she is a lot more petite than expected. She is extremely fair with model like face features albeit in a smaller package - I am literally twice her size!

We took the room next to the "pantry" area where I caught a glimpse of Givenchy. She treated me to a nice view of her toned body with no excess fats and nice pair of shapely natural Bs that complemented her frame in the showers. Couldn't wait to bring her to poundtown.

Started off with a standard catbath that got me nice and hard. Made her way down south to work my meat rod which was throbbing hard thanks to a week of abstinence. My cock looks comparatively huge next to her face - I'm only 5 incher at best! Stopped her from prolonging the BBBJ so I can get to work.

Got her on top for cowgirl where she started grinding hard on my meat. Pulled her closer to me to get a taste of her tits while spreading her legs to fuck her hard from bottom, filling the room with piak piak piak sounds, just like how my favourite JAV actor Taku Yoshimura ravages his young co-star!

Fucked her next in missionary where experienced some difficulty to put my average size dick through her door. She must have been the tightest pussy I've fucked in a while! She is not as outgoing as girls like Zoei which made her soft moans genuine. Within 5 minutes of fucking, I increased the thrust speed to blast close to 6 days worth of load into her pussy. We then cuddle for the remaining time left.

On to the second mission with Crystal, who greeted me in the same fashion she did with the other bro - an oversized white tee. To me, she looks like a hi-so Thai babe on first impressions. Took her tee off to reveal a tantalising corsette which reminded me of Rika, bro VPremium's JAV legend! Even the body proportions look really similar - huge C-D cup knockers with a slim waist.

Like Rika, Crystal is a master of the crafts and knows how to push the buttons to drive a man crazy. Got my cock hard in no time by giving me a mind blowing DT, which is no mean feat given the fact I have cummed barely 45 minutes ago. I proceeded to face fuck her for a good two minutes by gently grabbing her hair to bob her head. Unable to hold it in longer, I requested her to fire the main course.

Removed her lace to get a good view of her tits and fucked her right away in missionary. Pulled out my full repertoire of moves on missionary - lifting her legs up, spreading it wide open and pulling her hips up for deeper and harder thrusts. As I felt my soldiers reaching the floodgates, I quickly leaned forward for lick and knead her soft tits while frenching like long lost lovers. Of course not forgetting to lick her smooth armpits - in a motion like lathering a bread with butter. I was breathing hard like nearing the end of a 2.4km run, then summoned the last burst of energy to pick up the pace to slam her hard and fast to unload whatever that's left in my stores.

In summary, I'd highly recommend Valentina for fair SYT lovers with a nice well proportioned body and she works hard to please. Bros with huge pythons, please be gentle with her as she looks fragile. ��

Crystal would appeal to bros who prefer a more PSE vibe.

Once again, a big thanks to bro VPremium for arranging for my back to back bonks with 2 amazing beauties. I must say the quality of your babes are hard to beat! ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Valentina

Was on my to bonk list so decided to give her a shot.

The usual spot. Saw her when she opened the door, indeed very petite only 155cm, skinny and fair.

Looks wise pretty decent, some blemishes but not MCOT sadly… went to a new room that I have never been to, so that was cool. She helped to shower me and chatted abit. Now, i actually prefer to shower alone unless there are actions in the shower or she wash me real clean, just personal preference.

Her boobs are enhanced but not too hard and eraser-like nipples to feed on. Smooth and tight skin but not much of ass for my doggy style�� some bushes on the puss puss for bros that mind.

BBBJ was decent, slow and sensual. Some DT but couldnt go all the way in but deep enough. Slurping on my dick like a popsicle stick, mix of licking and quite strong suction. I was playing with her nipples and pussy while she work on that rock hard stick. Rubbing her pussy, didnt finger as I thought most wouldnt like it, and after a few mins i felt it got watery and she was moaning with my dick in her mouth.

Proceeded to FJ. Ask her to ride me first so I can enjoy the view. After only a min or so she twerked, then she continued to ride while i munch on her tits. Decided to take control, I started thrusting her from the bottom and again less than a min or so she went weak and fell onto my body. I learned from bro wee to thrust my dick all the way in and let it sit there to feel the pulse. Turn her around for missionary, and went for DFK, could feel she really got into the mood already and was more reciprocative. Frenching me, grabbing my arms and locking her legs around my waist. Suddenly, a thought struck me. I asked to carry fuck her and dang she felt really light, didnt bang her very hard in this position as it tends to go real deep. After fucking her in that position for 5mins, i could feel my soldiers were on standby. Ask for my favourite doggy style, though her hip is not very wide. Otherwise it would be another great view paired with her tiny waist. Fuck her for another 5mins and give her my armies.
Many thanks to Trafalgar, Chionz, Kingsmen89 & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Valentina from the past 2 weeks! She's a top gem, isn't she, Gorgeous, beautiful, young, fair, slim, sexy and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Valentina, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, slim, fair, young, sexy and hot Valentina, max GFE & top service is available this week from 31st July to 4th August only! Valentina will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, pretty, young, sexy and ultra hot SYT gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; Yesterday at 06:51 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Today, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arms88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1