The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aries(Terminal21)

Asked for a high Gfe girl, bro Kim recommend Aries.
Her latest video in TG is legit accurate, so bros can refer to that video for her looks.

Bubbly and friendly girl. Totally non commercial feel.
Petite height, cute hourglass bod.
Helped me shower before after and never leave me alone so overall i would say she's good.
Bbbj for foreplay for both rounds.
First shot hard and fast in missionary, 2nd shot slow and steady in cowgirl.
Left as a happy man. She’s not here for long so bros can go and visit soon.
Thanks bro Kim.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
shut is a Helpful and Caring Samstershut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sally, Pink Lady
OKT : very quick in replying, friendly bro too
Looks : 9/10 looks exactly like photos which I am very surprised. Cute and quite a ting tong baby
Body : 9/10 slim, small boobs
BBBJ : 9/10 changed 3 positions, medium strength suction
FJ : 9/10 i can’t tahan her moans
GFE : 10/10 cling with me the entire session
RTF : Very likely. Promised her to write FR.

It was full service, undressed me and lead me to shower. Action started in shower, after cleaning me she kneel down to give me a BBBJ. She was accommodating, tried different positions. I book for an hour but she still manage to give me a good 15 mins massage before I left.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994460
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 2
thaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to allthaibabelover is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

FR for Dream from Silks

She is 90% similar to her pic.
Very eager to please before even shower, ice broken easily with her amiable character despite using only simple english.
High GFE which is not commercial at all and very naughty

My ratings:

Looks: 9/10 Thai tan and pretty
Body: 10/10 Petite with slim body, smooth skin
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big and soft naturally
GFE: 10/10 Up close and personal
BBBJ: 8/10 Very slow and good bbbj with her tongue
FJ: 9/10 Damn good rider, killed it

Overall an above average experience because it feels very natural plus her good service.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
Madisons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadisons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anna - Club Friday

Looks: 8.5/10. Discount 15%-20%. It’s very subjective but she is very pretty n sexy in my opinion

Body: 8/10. Slim with darker skin tone compared to photos. The way she walk/climbing to bed is so seducing felt like I’m about to get raped by her LOL

Boobs: 9/10. Au natural C with natural sags. Really enjoy cupping them from behind and ravaging her neck and earlobes, she can play the hot mistress lady

Frenching: 10/10. Fluent and wild

Attitude: 10/10. Very good. Does everything with a smile. Perfect combo of PSE and GFE

Bbbj: 9/10. Suction like vacuum cleaner. Puts in lot of effort. Teased me a bit in shower then continue where she left of in bed

Fj: 9/10. Fucked like rabbits, changing position every 3 mins hahaha, fun bonk, she giggle and laughed. Quite a different experience from other FLs actually.

RTF: Yes

If you are looking for a fun bonk with a slutty lady then she is highly recommended. Been visiting bri Friday stable for sometime and I must say his ladies never disappoint.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential

PENNY FROM LUST365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=penny

Looks: 9/10 modellish looks
Body: 9/10 slender body
Boobs: 10/10 C cup
Catbath: 9/10 sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 solid slurping and suctions
Fj: 9/10 she can ride well and poke her hips out so I can pound her more

Will rtf
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
snakechew is Cool - loads of Potential

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: snakechew
Lady: Madison
Shave : Yes
French: Yes DFK
English: Nope, use GT
Looks: 8/10 pre milf
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced but soft E cup
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Hardworking lady trying to make you cum. Excellent service with her bbbj. Her mouth keep working non stop. Can paint and finger her. Her last day is tomorrow, so book fast.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just ended my session with Fairy from Pink Lady

Indeed photo posted is her. No bait n switch. Cute looking and very friendly, polite.

Shower me before and after deed. Action taken in the shower, rub on me using her bare meaty ass and gave me a warm blowjob that i lean my back on the wall. She stopped and told me to wait for her on the bed.

She came out and climbing on top of bed. Give light catbath, french that slowly turns into a passionate dfk with lower lip biting. My hands fondling her boobs. Continued her blowjob, this time her hands also stroke the base making my moans and closed my eyes.

Rides me well and my hand hold on to grab her boobs. Flip her over for missionary, pump her deep and slowly cause i want to enjoy and savor the moments. She slightly lift her hips to allow me go deeper.

She makes me satisfied and enjoy the whole session. She is worth spending and not a time watcher. Will arrange a rtf for her soon. Price wise i think she also considered budget friendly, if you want to look for a good bonk but tight on budget, she is highly recommended.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roninfosho View Post
Idk how real other FRs are. But brutally honest FR incoming. First FR bcoz it's rly so bad, must share for bros to avoid.

Kinky Thai Ava

Nice location, nice room. But entrance not that discrete.

Looks wise if photo is 10, actual person is 6/10. Add at least 4 years to the photos. Still ok so didn't reject.

Good body, man made jugs hard, no scars. But can't touch for long. She will push your hand away.

DFK yes.

Bj good suction with lick ball and all. No DT.

Very basic english/chinese. Can't rly communicate. She can't be bothered to google translate, main dish incoming: Attitude.

Attitude is fucking horrible. Fucking horrible. I have to emphasise. I ask if have sexy clothes to get in the mood, she wore oversized t. She ask me for tip, want put on clothes must tip.. ok can nvm. I told her nvm, just start. First shot no prob coz pent up for weeks, easy hard and shoot. After that she sleep. Say when ready tell her. Also ask me faster leave.

When I m ready, I tell her. 2nd shot, started with bj and hj. After i m hard, I sit up and say stop hj, never have i met a girl who push me so hard back down to continue hj and push away my hands when I try to stop her. I say condom, she ignored me and exclaimed smth in thai. Idk Thai so when she mumble Thai or exclaim in Thai, idk what she say but the face/attitude is like I owe her. Super unhappy. This kinda attitude, who got mood? Went soft. Then with her unhappy face and attitude, she mumble mumble, occasionally exclaim in Thai all with a black face.

This is the first time I paid money to get scolded and pushed around. Like wtf? The word wtf pop up so many times in my head. Is it bcoz I too friendly? Reject fj, push me down to continue hj and curse (exclaim in thai, idk meaning but her face super black) at me. Or mumble some negative comments to herself. I assume negative bcoz of black face. Wtf rly.

Let's not talk bout customer, I dun feel respected as a human. She just want me to fk off. Still ask me dun tell boss. I won't let her get scolded by telling boss but I will warn fellow bros rite.

When leaving attitude 180 degree change, hug and kiss and say thank u but.. wtf rly?After all the actions asking me to 'fuck off', say a nice goodbye then all ok alr?

I saw some good reviews for her thats why i tried, but I hv to write this fr. Just wtf. Speechless.

I would say u are a gentleman after getting such shitty service from her. Don't piss of a man when he is horny!

I hope u will forget about the whole episode and hopefully find someone u can bonk to your sextisfaction!
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
goalpos is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Patty from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=patty

Look: look sexy . Pretty foxy look.
Boobs: original C cup. Very nice to hold and squeeze.
Bbbj: 9/10. I enjoyed it. Decent duration
French: yes.
Fj: 9.5/10. Engaging and passionate.
Gfe: always smiling lady. Great gfe. Great massage. Great service.

Thanks Okt for the arrangement.
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SkyDrag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nancy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Nancy
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: A little need GT
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Nancy's BBBJ is no joke, she's very hardworking and relentless when sucking. Also gives a great massage, fell asleep halfway through
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Roninfosho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoninfosho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I would say u are a gentleman after getting such shitty service from her. Don't piss of a man when he is horny!

I hope u will forget about the whole episode and hopefully find someone u can bonk to your sextisfaction!
Thx bro! Appreciate ur kind comment
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

Honey FROM LUST365
https:/

Looks: 9/10 young milf next door looks
Fair, look like Wen Bi Xia
Body: 8/10 milf tummy
Boobs: 9/10 C enhance
Catbath: 9/10 sensual, gentle, shy, take her time
Bbbj: 8/10 very soft gentle strokes move
Fj: 9/10 a good fuck, doesn't really moan.... Shy lady

Overall she is very shy, gfe gao gao, love frenching

Will rtf
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovie
Lust365

Looks: 9/10 - looks friendly, she is hot 100%

Body: 9/10 - Smooth nice skin, nice curves to her body

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural C cuppers and nice to hold play with

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Can literally feel her tongue going around your little bro and tickling the head occasionally.

FJ: 9.5/10 - Accommodating to different position. but I think she like doggie more.

Overall: 10/10 - Another great bonk
Rtf: will return for her service but please treat her well
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Chubbybunny94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChubbybunny94 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Took JJ Club Friday yesterday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993988

Location in good and lots of ample parking

JJ was cute and her body have nice curve and the right amount of meat

During shower she sucked my tool after rinse off the soap and also on bed when she ask me to sit on the bed egde, she use her skillful tongue and lick my whole shaft

Changed to 69, it was the hottest thing, she was full of juices and she suck my rod like no tmr

Did hard doggy and standing doggy, got the piak piak sound that I can’t get it out of my head till now

She was game to changing positiom, most importantly is her tight wet pussy which really squeeze my tool dry, emptied myself inside her after 15 mins of constant pounding

Massage was good too n not those piano type which I feel very relaxing

Changed my clothes and left as a happy man

Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Elmochu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Wawa from kinkythai

Looks: same with photo, very pretty will grow on you

Body: 1.65+ ,C + cup enhanced boobs with very long leg

Skin: standard thai

BBBJ: slowly and good skill with many tongue skills

Fingering: never try

Massage: some light massage on leg and back area

FJ: accommodating very attractive and natural moan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1