The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
tiagong ang moh chu

The problem is the TS is likely a gameless dork.

Meeting angmoh (sic) ladies here in SG .....residents, tourists, etc., is NOT hard. Nor is bedding them.

Not ^^FL^^ ..normal ladies up for a shag.

But......shrug...
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Where to find Affordable Ang Moh FL?

Lol like other bros said no head no tail.

From xp:

Nowadays fl dome 3 best place to find. Decent quality, average rating I would give about 7 to 7.5 for those that I booked before. Price range about 450 to 500/600. A lot of Russians 450 quite good booking already. Can get tall blonde syt.

Last time 180 can get a good one, though chances are there also that you get a really cui one. Remember one what the picture looked good. Tall Ukrainian blonde model. But in room looked at least a decade older with a lot of moles on the body and pimples on the face. 250 back then for a bit more quality, 300 can get model already. Remembered 1 tall Russian brunette I rtf 3 times. High GFE, french and fuck like your lover like that. But at 300 a pop (she give me 2nd pop before since I rtf) back then was a premium.

Probably the best for value one recently would be a a hot Argentinian influencer. Blonde, small frame, but a hot and spicy mamacita. Strip tease, lap dance, all included in the 500 a pop. She really took her time with the foreplay, and almost no blemishes on her body. Judging by current rates she would have easily been marketed at 600 ot 700 a pop. But sadly she has yet to return to Singapore.
Old Today, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The problem is the TS is likely a gameless dork.

Meeting angmoh (sic) ladies here in SG .....residents, tourists, etc., is NOT hard. Nor is bedding them.

Not ^^FL^^ ..normal ladies up for a shag.

But......shrug...
You must be very yandao
Old Today, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5051 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Post at international thread to get PM.

Wait for the organiser to organise the next Amsterdam trip, this year’s over liao, a soccer team of us just went. €50 nia/pop (BJ+dead fish package) and up to your body to max out your trip, though all of us go for the €100 freestyle package…. Every race is represented there, haha and really good attitude. Hygiene is lower though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1