The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kinkyguy22 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Glad that I am not alone….

I just saved/counsel by a good brother in this forum.

ML is meant to be fuck and forget.

Not fuck and love.

Cheers bro….

From a KC victim
Old 29-07-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post

Went to this ML once long time ago n found out that she’s money face so after 1 visit decided not to ‘feed’ her even a single cent

Saw her post lately n felt really amused especially when we talk about loving a ML - let’s face it, it’s all just transactional - and for this gal, she’s simple minded enough to write all her stupid thoughts on WeChat
I'm amused yet tickled by this as well.
THE Fact she put who dares to marry her. I Guess her golden age is over + she's probably left on the shelf already 😅
Old 29-07-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
I'm amused yet tickled by this as well.
THE Fact she put who dares to marry her. I Guess her golden age is over + she's probably left on the shelf already 😅
Actually she took back all the money she earned here n spent all for the last few months in China - bimbo - so now money runs out KPKB on WeChat n write all these rubbish - pls take note of her Nick make sure u dun support her n let her starve when comes back to SG
Old 29-07-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Actually she took back all the money she earned here n spent all for the last few months in China - bimbo - so now money runs out KPKB on WeChat n write all these rubbish - pls take note of her Nick make sure u dun support her n let her starve when comes back to SG
Probably nv visit her b4. But u r right.confirmed money faced.
Old 31-07-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Per the thread title Ever fall in love with a massage girl?

For the many years of chionging FL/WL/ML.
I am falling in love again

Met her last year for a short peiord of 3 months then she RTV. She came back 6 months later to work in a new spa. Our 'compliacted status' relationship have been ongoing for 3+ month now.
Old 31-07-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Per the thread title Ever fall in love with a massage girl?

For the many years of chionging FL/WL/ML.
I am falling in love again

Met her last year for a short peiord of 3 months then she RTV. She came back 6 months later to work in a new spa. Our 'compliacted status' relationship have been ongoing for 3+ month now.
Haha, u oso join in the fun huh? ..

Well done bro, this is your good starting story, dun forget to post your equally good ending story too ya ..
Old 31-07-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So how have the past 3 month been like?

Are you happy daily?

Got doubts on wether she got provide special for others?

Wonder who and where she might go out with after work etc?
Old 31-07-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2986 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

I only fall in love by making deep love with my ML. That's all. Anything more than that is a no-no for me.
Old 31-07-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

haha fall in love with the Boobs yes, not with the person lol
Old 31-07-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Per the thread title Ever fall in love with a massage girl? For the many years of chionging FL/WL/ML. I am falling in love again Met her last year for a short peiord of 3 months then she RTV. She came back 6 months later to work in a new spa. Our 'compliacted status' relationship have been ongoing for 3+ month now.
Wa.. a man down. Haha
Old 31-07-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
haha fall in love with the Boobs yes, not with the person lol
Strange!

You oni fall in love wif the boobs? u dun fall in love wif the pussies or abalones? ..

Are u allergic to the pussy odour or what? ..
Old 31-07-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Beware pussy with chamydia. Throat too. Especially those who had recurring throat infection. Beware of those who had been away for the job for over a period of time.

Last edited by Newsasap; 31-07-2024 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Add
Old 31-07-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to beholdhewhowaitsforsu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Strange!

You oni fall in love wif the boobs? u dun fall in love wif the pussies or abalones? ..

Are u allergic to the pussy odour or what? ..
Nope i dont go for that... Just Boobs
Old 31-07-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
Nope i dont go for that... Just Boobs
I see, what abt backside or backside hole? ..
Old 01-08-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Haha, u oso join in the fun huh? ..

Well done bro, this is your good starting story, dun forget to post your equally good ending story too ya ..
feeling itchy so have the fun of falling in love.
What is good ending? Bet this no good ending one lah... only dump it when it gonna affect my family.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1