The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

My bro stirred ……and I took off my towel and laid beside the dead drunk P

P was dead drunk. According to the gals, she doesn’t drink much, but today, she drank a lot. In fact the amount that she drank was even enough to ko a seasoned drinker like Z. So u can imagine how intoxicated P was.

I laid down beside her ….and flipped P to the side. As my hands touched her, my bro got even harder. With my heart pounding, I unzipped her dress. That’s what I love about these short one piece flair dresses…..easy access….and easy removal. I tot to myself as I slowly pulled down her zip, exposing her entire back to my view. I couldn’t help but caress her slim back sensually….as I slid my hands thru the back of her dress to touch her front. Her stomach was flat. Amazing for a mum of 2. Then I cupped her breast which was covered by her bra. All I felt was padding.

Lol. Not like Z’s melons.
I tot to myself.

Then I pulled out my hand and focused on what I set out to do …..
I unbuckled her bra and the slowly slid her dress and her bra off her shoulders…exposing her bony shoulders…..and off her hands. P was naked waist down from now….and it was alluring…turned me on even more.

I raised her body a little as I slid her dress down her waist, down her hips….and the. Together with her school gal white panty, I pulled everything slowly down her legs and then totally threw them on the floor….and there lie P…..totally drunk. Totally naked.

She had really small breasts. M was A cup. P’s probably just like M’s. Her small breasts ….and I noticed sth …..P’s nipples are pinkish….and they are slightly inverted.

I couldn’t take it anymore ….i laid down again beside her and started to kiss her neck and ear lobes as my hands started to help themselves to her exposed body…..all these while my heart was really pounding …..If P wake up, hong gan. If Z wake up, hong gan. But I didn’t care ….as much as I was nervous….the rest of my body didn’t react the same. All my body wanted was P….this young super slim pretty mum of 2…..maybe I give u the son that ur hubs wanted I tot to myself…..cb tots as I took complete advantage of P’s drunk state to caress her body with my fingers, my lips ….and my tongue……
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Should just put both of them on the same bed
Cannot lah. How to fuck on the same bed. Sure to wake up. Then hong gan max
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
ragpicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyragpicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story bro!!
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
FunPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFunPartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for good share bro TS
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster

cb tots as I took complete advantage of P’s drunk state to caress her body with my fingers, my lips ….and my tongue……

I licked her neck and P moaned. Maybe she has the same weak spot as Z ? I tot to myself …..flipping her body to the side so that I have complete access to all of her slim naked body. I licked my fingers and the used them to caress her nipples… at the same time moving my lips over hers and kissing her …..she was kissing me back slowly ….again, the taste of alcohol in her lips was such a turn on. P was still dead drunk but she was slowly responding to my kisses and touches. Slowly, I licked my way to her small boobs. A real far cry from Z’a melons…..and as I tot abt that, I can’t help but feel a little guilty towards Z…..the way I am betraying her and the way I am taking full advantage of her staff who is dead drunk now ……
I paused for a moment ….and looked at P….then I continued licking her small boobs and pink inverted nipples till the nipples become fully erected …..I touched P’s love cave for the first time …..nicely trimmed bush ….different from the clean shaven Z….and felt the moist on her cave ……

Nice ….i tot to myself as I licked myself south….pushing her body flat in the bed, I spread eagled her …and slid myself down onto her love cave. P’s pussy lips are small. Wil I split her apart into 2 ? I tot to myself …..

Then better make her wetter…..
I joked to myself as I started to lick her pussy lips. And as I did, P squirmed and let out a soft moan. Her moans started to be more pronounced though they are soft like kittens ……u even moan like ur boss …i tot to myself ….as I slurped her sweet nectar…..

Ennnnnn ……
Dear…
Dun wan ….tired …..
Ennnnn…….

P moaned ……as I felt her thighs go tout…..
And that was how P had her first orgasm of ours……

Ennn …dear ……….
p continue to moan softly ……
Dun wan ………

I stood up and looked at P….this young pretty gal, helpless on the bed, naked and ready for my taking
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Samster

I stood up and looked at P….this young pretty gal, helpless on the bed, naked and ready for my taking

I pulled her thin legs to the edge of the bed and I used my bro head to masturbate for P…..drawing more soft moans …..and coating my hard bro head with her sweet honey……slowly my bro head breached her cave….it was tight …..like real tight …..then I pushed myself slowly inside P ……

Ennnnn…..
Dear…….u so…..ennnnn …..big ………today
Ennnnnnn……..

Hearing that, I was filled with male ego as I pushed myself fully into her tight hole and started to move my hips. And I felt P’s inner walls tighten and tighten ard my bro …..I continued to fuck her slowly as o felt her cum to my bro for the very first time …….

Dear …..dear ……..take me……
P moaned as I shifted my body and climbed fully onto her in a full missionary position …..I felt her hands go ard my back as I fucked her slowly ……
She thinks I am her husband ….
I tot to myself as she kept moaning dear ….

I spread eagle her more and lifted her slim waist off the bed as I increased my tempo ….seeking to finish gloriously inside this xmm……at the same time….i tot to myself …..i am raping her ……

But the sheer tot of rape, which was what I was doing, made me even more horny as I pumped her …..

I will pull out and cum on her flat tummy …..
I tot to myself …..

But then as I felt her jerk her thighs just as I was about to pull out…..and I tot to finish her as well …so I kept ramming her till I could feel P come again ……

Oh shit ……
I tot to myself as I came inside P……I pulled out a little …then decided heck lah ….and continued to finish fully inside this young gal………

And this was how I fucked P for the very first time. I raped her when she was dead drunk.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Another sexciting story...TS when u shoot into P's little pussy below did the thought cross yr mind that u may impregnate her with a child ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another sexciting story...TS when u shoot into P's little pussy below did the thought cross yr mind that u may impregnate her with a child ??
Frankly before I entered P, the cb tot of giving her the son that her hubs wanted after she gave his two daughters came across my mind. But just as a cb tot. Then when I was inside her, she was super tight. Like super. Z is very tight. But P is even tighter. And when I wanted to pull out, the way she shifted her thighs and jerk it made it even tighter and I just lost control and came.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to all

Interesting to see how you will explain to P the next day!
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

And this was how I fucked P for the very first time. I raped her when she was dead drunk

P was super super tight. Guess cuz it’s due to her super slim frame. And as I recovered from what had just happened, the gravity of the situation hit me full. I had basically raped her. She was so ko that she was in and out of consciousness during the session that I just had with her, calling me dear and then slipping out of consciousness into her drunken stupor again. So there was no way I could dress her up and pretend nth had happened. My cum was slowly flowing out of her violated pussy….

I quickly went to my room and took out some wet tissue from my room and wiped P’s pussy of the leaking cum. Then I went back to my room and took my room key and also Z’s room key from her handbag so that she couldn’t go into her room. I closed the partition door from my side and then went into Z’s room dressed in the bathrobe and using her key.

Gotta think fast …..I tot to myself …..it had to be framed as an act of drunken passion from both P and I so that she doesn’t scream rape. F….i am so screwed.

I took her heels and dropped them from near the door ….then I dropped her handbag on the floor beside the toilet door but not before removing her key card from her handbag….and then her dress nearer to the bed a d then her panty and bra. Then I closed the partition door from Z side ….so that Z doesn’t come in….if she wakes up.

P started to stir …..
I took off the robe and slid into the blanket and hugged P in my arms…..feeling her naked body against my naked skin made me hard again. But this is not a time to think of a second round with P…..it’s literally life and death…..

P stirred more and I held my breath……

Stay calm stay calm
I told myself as I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

I felt P open her eyes and I could feel her gasp suddenly …..the full realisation that she is totally naked and in my naked arms under the blanket hitting her in full.

I opened my eyes and pretended to look at her dreamily ……
Then I opened my eyes wide …..and also gasped ….

Stay calm stay calm
I whispered out …pretending to whisper to myself ……but making sure P heard it ….

Then pretending to calm down I pretended to think of what happened….
Ok….we were drinking …..
Then u couldn’t find ur key ……
Ur boss wanted to drink more with a fren she met…..
Passed me her key to bring u to her room to rest ……….

P looked at me….her eyes searching for answers ……and taking in every single lie I was cooking up …..

Ok good. No adverse negative reaction …..
She was absorbing every word and trying to recall …..
Now’s the critical moment to implant all my lies in her mind ….to make sure I dun get into trouble for raping her……

Then ….then ….we stumbled to her room….
Hmmm…..u wanted to go to the washroom …..and kicked ur heels off …then….u closed the sliding door…….
Hmmm…..hmmmmm…..
I pretended to make the recalling thinking sound ……

I ……seem to recall that …….
p whispered ….she pulled the blanket to cover her body from me but still laid in my arms …..

This is a good sign
I tot to myself ……it’s working …..

Ahhh….then I heard a sound in the toilet and tot u had fell or sth and I rushed to the toilet …..and then u open the door suddenly …..and asked me if I was peeping ……

I …..think so …….
P agreed …..unsure of herself ….but seemingly grasping at the straws of truth (to her) that I was feeding her …..

We ….we….were so close ….and ……..

and …..?
P asked …..

And suddenly u moved forward and kissed me.
And I kissed u back ….
And ….and …..I kissed u on tge wall beside the toilet entrance …….

P touched her lips with her fingers…..trying to recall how the kiss started ….
A whole look of unsureness ….

I …..I ……kissed u ….?
She asked softly ……

Errrr…..
Yes…..but ….

But ?

But….u just kissed me first and I kinda then took over the kiss ….u know what I mean ? …….

Oooookkk………
Then ….?

Then …..we kissed. And kissed. And kissed……and u told me no one kissed I like this before …..I said I dun believe and kissed u more …….

Then one thing led to another ……
And ….

And ????

And ……we started touching on the bed …..
I went down on u and then we made out …….

P gasped…..
OMG……..

Why ? I asked

I…..I tot u were PS (her hub name)……..
OMG……..

Then …..did we …….?
P asked ….her face covered in shock…..

I nodded …..
Sorry …..I tot u were calling out to me when u said come inside…….
Sorry….i shouldn’t have drank so much ……..

Then….then….did u cum inside me ???
P asked…..

No…..I didn’t cum at all…
I lied the ultimate lie. Cumming inside her tight pussy was mind blowing

Why……..?
P asked

Cuz after u came and came…….
U dozed off …..
So I pull out and hug u……..

Why ….?

Cuz I dun wanna 趁人之危……
I was proud of the cb lies I could come out with ……

I wanted u to feel us when we made love …..
Continuing after u doze off is like rape …..
And ….and…..I like u too much to do that to u.

Silence ……
P was processing …..

Then suddenly she jumped.
So we are in Z room ???? Where is my boss ?

Oh…she was still drinking.
I will go back to get her. Dun worry …….

OMG. We need to get out of the room. Now ….before she comes back ….
P panicked…..

Oh ya !!!!
I pretended to agree ….as we both rolled out of bed from different sides ….

Where’s my clothes ….
P asked panicky ……then she saw tfw layout I had staged …..her bra & panty on the floor nearest to the bed ….her dress by the wall at the entrance to the washroom where the wall kiss was supposed to have taken place and her handbag and heels by the room door.
Everything reinforcing my story to her …….

I also dressed up in my clothes that I had also laid out alongside hers.

She quickly put her clothes back on …..and said OMg OMg the bed all in a mess …..my boss will scold me and she will suspect we….we……

I held her in my arms
Shhhhhh…….

P held me in my arms ….
I smiled……

Ok….shhhh.
This is what u need to do. U need to go to the front desk to get ur key. We couldn’t find it and that’s why ur boss say bring u to her room…..I will clear this place up and look for ur boss….

P nodded ….and looked up at me ….

I am sorry. I whispered and I kissed P gently on her lips and then her forehead.

Go ….quick. We dun have time…..

P nodded and went out of the room and just before she went off, I pulled her in again and kissed her gently. P smiled a shy smile ….then she went off to the lift.

I closed the door ….and sank to my knees by the door. OMG. Fuck.
How did I pull that off ……….
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

read this at work and got a hardon
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting read so far.. hope updates can be longer in text
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next update
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to allNitrolicious is a name known to all

You are a champ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1