The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1800 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Air Stewardess - Have you bedded any?

Part II

I led her to my room - she commented that my room is really cosy and she might not want to leave the next day - i kissed her on her lips and wishper to her "Then stay." she smile and kissed me back passionately. the background was paying Eva Cassidy's songs softly

we stood beside the bed and kissed.. i hug her and used my fingers to caress her back, her body trembles when i caressed her waist.. i gently place her down on my bed, remove her shorts and panty - my hands was holding her panties and i looked at her and place her panty on my nose and smell it. she tried to stop me pushing my hands away from my face.

we kissed and its like she didnt have enough of kissing, she is on the bed and i am by her side, i moved my head down towards her breast and started twirling my tongue on her nipples, she gave a loud moan, and place her hands on my head, caressing my hair like a baby

while sucking her nipples, i moved my hands to her pussy - she is shaved and so smooth there. i caress her skin and not going near her sensitive part but ard it - her inner thigns, her outer virginal - caressing it softly and sensually

i move my head to look at her while sucking her nipples, her eyes was closed enjoying every moment of it - i continued looking at her and move my fingers onto her virginal, sliding my fingers outside softly and i could feel her wetness when i push my finger just slightly in the groove- still sliding my fingers and feeling her wetness spreading onto her pussy, her body arched as i was doing that - we were enjoying every moment of this

i move my now-extremely wet fingers into her not penetrating her but added pressure on my sliding, until my finger slips into her - she gave a loud moan and laugh - she stared at me and asked "what did you do? gosh it feels so good." i replied her " enjoy and close your eyes."

she didnt but was constantly staring at my hands in motion - moving her butt while i was sliding my fingers. I then slowly moved my wet fingrs onto her clit and she moaned - my fingers circulate her clit softly - two fingers and her clit in between, sliding her up and downwards

she looked at me and we kissed - the kiss interrupted my moment below, so i adjusted my body and place a pillow behind her head and move downwards, like i was searching for her treasure - kissing her belly, thighs, innner thighs and then my tongue move downwards and lick her up till i reached her clit - her body arch and this time higher

i pushed her down onto the bed, spread and lift her legs up, and my head in the middle of her pussy .. i taste her, she is so freaking wet and i slide her virginal with my tongue and then when she closed her eyes, i penetrate her with my tongue and circulate her - about 1 min later her body trembles and she actually squirted into my mouth since my mouth was cupping her pussy

i felt the warm juice flowing into my mouth and she felt embarrased and tried pushing my head away while she close up her legs. i move up to kiss her and she so gently wipe my juices frm my mouth with her hands

we kissed and she whisper "thank you." i laugh and ask her why, she told me she has never experience such high before - we laugh and continue kissing..
she then make me lay on the bed and move up on top of me , her breast dangling down makes me grew harder she was on crawling position and lick my nipples while one of her hands move to my now hard rod and she didnt hold it but softly scratched my rod tenderly with her fingers.. gosh i never experience this before, it was really nice

then her finger went on top of my tip and circulate the head with my own wetness - she looked at me and say "so wet" and continue doing it - while she moved her body downwards and started licking me and sucking me - it was so tender and gentle, she would slide her lips on the side of my rod and then kiss it - along the way she keep asking me if i feel good

i got so extremely aroused and ask her to mount me, she obeyed and wen on top of me - since she is so wet, she slided in without effort - the moment she went in, she gave a loud moan and started riding me, she held my hands and bring them to her breast, asking me to fondle them - she was riding me so perfectly like she has done that so many times

she then bend down and we kissed, i use my thighs to lift her but and i pumped her in the same position - she moans louder and then whisper to me she is cuming - she then say this "cum inside me please, for me and i want to feel u inside." - this was enough to make me excited , so i pump her harder and we kissed - our lips like magnets while i pump her from below

she camed cause i felt her virginal tighten and in less than a few seconds i came into her - all this happened and i didnt stop pumping her

she lay on my body, we hugged and i could feel my juice flowing out of her body onto mine - she didnt want to move so we jus hugged until she felt my rod soften .. the bed was stained with my sperm, she took the tissue and started wiping the bed sheets - i told her its ok, and ask her to cuddle with me - she say she had to go clean up as my sperm was flowing out onto her thighs

we went to the shower and cleaned each other up - she showered me like a kid -- haha -- after the shower, we went back to bed, cuddle, kiss and hug..

she asked me what if she got addicted to me - i kissed her and tell her, i want her to be -- we smile and i told her she is my first chief stewardess - she rolled her eyes and ask me how many normal stewardess i had then - i lied to her she was my very first singapore girl ( i actually had 1 other sq girl many years back)

we hug and talk somemore about what happened and she keeps telling me she has never had this experience before and then 2 hrs later, we both felt asleep.. she was caressing my hair and body for almost an hour before i fell asleep

i woke up early ard 7am next day, she was already in the shower.. listening to the sound from the shower, looking at her uniform on her lugguage, her panties on the floor - it felt so surreal.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10254 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air Stewardess - Have you bedded any?

Excellent description bro KimSiew769 !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1