The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
greenhonnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Their job is to use night vision binoculars to catch the guys swimming over from Johor. End up using the super clear equipment to catch lovers making out at night. no wonder no one saw Mas Selamat swimming back to Johor.
Damn sure they prefer to watch couples bonking than Mas Selamat swimming
Old 26-07-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

There's this girl I'm keen on, she told me that she used to invite her ex-bf to sneak into her 2-stoeey house at night several times a month. While her mom is busy watching TV upstairs, she will let her ex-bf into the house, both strip naked to fuck for 30-60 minutes in missionary, cowgirl and doggy position on the kitchen table and kitchen sink. I thought that was truly crazy and daring as her mom can come down anytime to catch them in the sex act. Then she proved to me that she wasn't kidding by showing me her own sex videos in the kitchen!
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With my first gf during JC. Went to her parents’ HDB to watch movie on laptop in her room. While her mom was in the kitchen, we would do it. I remember sometimes doing halfway and my d drop out, it was dripping wet at the tip from her juice. Another occasion in her room again she would pull her shorts and underwear sideways and sit on top of me so that we could do it and quickly change back to act normal in case her mom walk past. And another time I slept over at her place in the living room. I was awaken by her and she sat on top of me to ride me while lifting up her shirt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1