The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I知 happy with average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Exactly. There is a reason why china dump all the shitty girls here.
Not that bad la, its just that our sample size smaller. You go to china also the same just bigger sample size. Bottom line is the that prices have increased here and also in china. Want better quality pay much more.

Ya but back to the topic, term average is always subjective. But for my experience and I chiong for more than 10 years I find average/ above avg girls provide so much more and better gfe because they know the competition is there, assuming you pay same market rate. Those so called angpai and top tier girls experience are so much more commercial and fast food.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1