The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud of
Re: [Unpopular topic] Sex with mature inexperienced wife affairs

[K 7]

it was K. I was surprised. thought she wanted her dress back.

her : can I borrow your phone, I didn't bring key out.

I handed her the cordless house phone for her to call her husband. she stood there, waited for several rings. she then redialed and tried again, I watched her, I decided to be brave, went over to her and whispered to her other free ear. "ask him for the time he will be back, and then you tell him you will be back 15 minutes after that time."

her : huh why?

me : so we can have more time together.

her : oh ok....... oh hello... it's me ... what time you coming back?

I took the opportunity and just hugged her from the side and sniffed her hair, cupped her breasts and went under her shirt. She ended the call and passed the phone to me, but I just took it from her and threw it on the sofa and continued to kiss her neck.

her : do you need me to change back into the dress?

me : no need la, what for?

her : by the way, what you did for me just now huh? then yourself? got do for yourself a not?

me : do for myself???

her : you know what I mean? you do so much for me..... but we never do anything for you...

me : it's ok. let's take our time. this is not just for today only right?

her : oh. ok. didn't really think about it...... huhhhhh.... huhhh.... can we go.... into ..... your room...... I scared.... I'm very loud.....

me : I've never heard you from my unit before leh.

her : because...... we never.... I never..... get to.... loud.....

me : alright.

I stopped and lifted her up. she felt about 60kg, not too heavy. I walked her back into my room and put her n the bed and started to strip her naked. She just let me do so, and she waited for me to get naked as well. I climbed on the bed, her legs didn't automatically spread or anything, she just lie there and waited for me to do stuff to her. I got on top of her, kissed her down from her lips to her niipples, then to her natural thick bush and licked her again... for a while.. she just lie and moan and enjoy, didn't know how to respond, she just enjoyed, which was good. There was no resistance from her. I had wanted to delay the wait game, and prolong and stretch this affair with her for as long as possible, but I lost my patience and self control. I aimed and got ready.....

"It's only me and you, I don't have any other woman, I don't wear condom ok? I want this first time together to be really special and natural."

my penis was at her tip of her pussy opening, ready to go in, but I waited. In the past, I'll make them beg to be fucked, but for K, I didn't feel that much patience or that loving feeling, I just waited for her to understood what I meant about no condom.... until she understood.... then I just slowly pushed it in. K was TIGHT still, despite at this age, for her age, she was TIGHT! and dry. She moaned out, but mostly in pain, telling me to slow down... hitting my arm gently but repeatedly and quickly, told me to slow down.. it was a very frustrating fuck session... and I gave up half way, and told her she needed time, I can understand. we both lay there, just really awkward. We waited for her husband to come back, even realising how careless we were, because her slippers were still outside of my unit. She went back to her unit when the time came, and I kept her dress and panties. She found it weird and couldn't understand, but didn't complain. She didn't come over on Sunday, I didn't go to look as well. I didn't see her on Monday to Wednesday, but came back on Thursday evening to find 2 more dresses on my sofa, they were hers... the two piece I remembered her to wear in the past. I didn't know what to do with them, just played tv louder and left my front door opened.... She showed up around 8 pm, saying "hi. I told him I went for a walk. so must sweat, don't on the air con. which dress do you want me to wear?"
Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
Yes, like no one interested in them for so long until the concept becomes foreign to them. They put attracting any males aside, not think about it, so they can cope with the knowledge that they cannot even attract their own husbands anymore.

Thanks for sharing such a popular topic instead, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1