The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 22-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Ya I know but I rem saw her from the previous MP. Is she good? Wat Abt other gals there.
Happy service okay de

Hmmm other girls I'm not sure, never tried
Old 22-07-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Missing Ah Chun!!!
Old 22-07-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3325 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post

Missing Ah Chun!!!
POWER OF APPS and FILTER.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 22-07-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
Happy formerly from KY and zyt is there
This is correct. Happy is now tasked to manage both Go and ZYT outlet. I visited her a few times when she was ML at KY. Now got promoted so not sure of her service offerings. This spa also have Bella, the Viet girl. She is bubbly and chatty with decent massage skills but TBH, her happiness skillset CMI unless someone other brother had a different experience
Old 22-07-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
This is correct. Happy is now tasked to manage both Go and ZYT outlet. I visited her a few times when she was ML at KY. Now got promoted so not sure of her service offerings. This spa also have Bella, the Viet girl. She is bubbly and chatty with decent massage skills but TBH, her happiness skillset CMI unless someone other brother had a different experience
she very fast. within one year promoted edi haha
hoping Kelly from ZYT also come down to thomson
Old 22-07-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naraboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited here and Anna is really really cute and pretty.. syt feels and she's perfect in every aspects
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After crawling thru the pages and facebook, managed to find J**y's contact.
She's quite a looker, altho slight difference from advertised photo, but highly acceptable looks for me.
Body is very slim, dunno her bust size (not my interest and forte), and small glutes.
Massage is where i give her full credits. For the same kind of MP settings elsewhere, she can hold her strength throughout the session, no slack. Very consistent in the force exerted and thoroughly for the full body massage. (1st time kena ML that massage my shoulder, arms, hands n fingers. Also the quads and heels.) Plus a head massage at the very end.
Got the happy option which is quite good. Feels like she knew my kink and stroke accordingly. She would make full use of the shifter and rev the pedal at right moments.
In total, I paid 120 (includes entry, might be a tad more that the blueberry as I did wet her panties during the session). I must say for MP with similar SOP, I'm very satisfied with her.
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
After crawling thru the pages and facebook, managed to find J**y's contact.
She's quite a looker, altho slight difference from advertised photo, but highly acceptable looks for me.
Body is very slim, dunno her bust size (not my interest and forte), and small glutes.
Massage is where i give her full credits. For the same kind of MP settings elsewhere, she can hold her strength throughout the session, no slack. Very consistent in the force exerted and thoroughly for the full body massage. (1st time kena ML that massage my shoulder, arms, hands n fingers. Also the quads and heels.) Plus a head massage at the very end.
Got the happy option which is quite good. Feels like she knew my kink and stroke accordingly. She would make full use of the shifter and rev the pedal at right moments.
In total, I paid 120 (includes entry, might be a tad more that the blueberry as I did wet her panties during the session). I must say for MP with similar SOP, I'm very satisfied with her.

Care to share this lady J 👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1