The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrus23 View Post
Really don't know why some bros so Bo Liao go expose.
She might get turned on

Last edited by Chopsumbong; 19-07-2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old 19-07-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
manan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

Would love to hear more
Old 20-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow over 100k views already! Thanks for the support everyone and please look forward to my next update!
Old 20-07-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrus23 View Post
Really don't know why some bros so Bo Liao go expose.
Its fake story as per ts i think

Last edited by lalaliang; 20-07-2024 at 10:38 PM.
Old 20-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fecago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Wow over 100k views already! Thanks for the support everyone and please look forward to my next update!
Yes, eagerly waiting!
Old Yesterday, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Yes, next please. Cheers!
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9011 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to read more.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 6
GalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Hope to read more.
Upped u on this post.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The next few days passed by and almost every day I think about the night that I had with Jocelyn, it was quiet and she did not message me at all. However, unlike the previous occasion where I did not dare to message Jocelyn privately I decided to take the initiative and texted her after all we did have sex together. However, for some reason Jocelyn decided to ghost me again and did not reply to any of the messages I have send her.

It was an antagonizing few weeks for me as it was radio silence from Jocelyn, she also did not place any new RedMart delivery order, each day passes by with me thinking perhaps I did something wrong or its over between us. After several weeks have passed one Monday suddenly out of the blue Jocelyn finally texted me…

Jocelyn: Hi Ben Wednesday I working from home alone…want to accompany me?

Me: Hello Jocelyn sure what time should I come over?

Jocelyn: Erm…you can come around 10am.

Me: Ok I will be there. see you on Wednesday!

After we finished texting, I thought to myself this woman is pretty shameless huh? After ghosting me for so many weeks she had the cheek to ask me to meet without checking my availability first? With that said in the end I still agreed to meet Jocelyn I even had to take a day off for this meetup but this is what happen when you simp for someone.

Wednesday came and I took my time to prepare in the morning before heading to Jocelyn’s place, only problem is I took longer than expected to prepare and had a sudden stomachache before I left my house. I was running late and I texted Jocelyn to inform her but she did not reply. I was supposed to reach at 10am but I reached at Jocelyn’s place 1020-1025am if I remembered correctly, when I reached her house the door was closed, I texted Jocelyn again and told her I was outside her unit.

Again, Jocelyn did not reply and after waiting for 5-10mins outside her unit I decided to press the doorbell, I have braced myself in case it was someone else who opened the door, after a while I heard footsteps hurrying towards the door and luckily it was Jocelyn who opened the door. She was hiding her body behind the door as she stretches her index finger forward to unlock the gate, she told me to come in first and she’s attending a last-minute meeting right now but it’s ending soon.

I told Jocelyn not to worry and I will just wait at the living room area, as she hurried back into the room to continue her meeting. After I enter her house, I found out the reason why Jocelyn was hiding behind the main door earlier, she was just wearing a piece of long blouse which barely covered her thighs and nothing else underneath except her underwear and she looked really sexy in this outfit. I was also surprised that Jocelyn’s hair was set nicely and she had simple make up on that morning.

I peeked from the living room area into the room Jocelyn was at and from my angle I could see that she was doing a video call that explained why she had to look presentable even though its early in the morning. Jocelyn wasn’t plugged in so I could hear their conversation from outside the room, she was speaking to a guy and from their conversation I could tell the main meeting was over and the two of them were just chit chatting or rather the guy is subtly flirting with Jocelyn and she was reciprocating to his flirting or maybe she was just being nice either way I’m quite sure this guy was in the position of power and Jocelyn probably can’t afford to offend him.

At one point of the conversation the guy was complementing about Jocelyn looks, saying she doesn’t look her age etc. He even commented and teased about how Jocelyn was only wearing half formal as she looked like as though she wasn’t wearing anything bottom which Jocelyn denied and lied to him that she was wearing a small piece of shorts underneath her blouse. Jocelyn also jokingly told him that she wasn’t expecting that she needed to stand up and leave the room to open the door, that explain why the guy could see the lower half of Jocelyn’s body when she leaves and enter the room. At the end the guy suggested to Jocelyn that she should come to his office and have a face-to-face meeting next time instead of a virtual one which she hesitantly agreed.

As Jocelyn was hanging up the call I quickly walked away and sat on the sofa of the living room and used my phone pretending I was seated her all along. Within the next few minutes Jocelyn came out of the room and poured a glass of water for me and apologized to me, I told her that work is more important and I should apologized for being late instead.

Jocelyn snuggled onto the sofa close to me and I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we continue to chat, she told me her husband has started his shift early this morning and won’t return home until next morning. She asked if I’m free for the whole day and suggested we could head out after evening once she knocked off and I agreed without second thought.

As Jocelyn was snuggling beside me in this position her blouse wasn’t long enough to cover her bottom, her bare thighs and buttock were fully exposed and I could see she was wearing a pastel purple colored panty, the top two buttons of her blouse was undone and I caught glimpses of her cleavage as well as her matching colored bra as she leans onto me. It felt really good to have Jocelyn in my arms but she is starting to make me feel horny.

My left hand was free so I started stroking on her thighs, Jocelyn was still talking but I wasn’t really paying attention to what she was saying as I just nodded my head and kept replying em hm, em hm to her. Jocelyn’s head was resting on my shoulder so I was busy sniffing the fresh and sweet scent coming from her, after a while her chatter slowed down and she placed her hand near my groin area and I could feel the ambience was getting more sensual.

I took this chance and kissed Jocelyn’s on her forehead lightly, I used my left hand and brushed in-between her thighs, slowing inching deeper and closer to her pussy with each stroke, Jocelyn parted her legs slightly apart herself thus allowing me access to her inner thigh. I tilted Jocelyn’s face towards me as we kissed and frenched each other.

As we were kissing Jocelyn’s right hand have already found her way into my pants as she held onto my erected cock…

Jocelyn: so fast so hard already ah hehe…

Me: of course…how to resist…when you wear and look like this…

Jocelyn: I still need to go back clear some work, I better quickly “help” you first…

Me: *nods my head

The next second Jocelyn slid down the sofa and kneeled down in front and in between my opened legs, I lifted my hips up as she tugged my pants and underwear down to my ankle. Jocelyn smiled at me and stroked my erected cock a few times before putting the dickhead into her mouth, she sucked and blow the tip of my cock a few times to wet it using her saliva. Once she was done Jocelyn proceeded to push my cock inside her mouth as deep as possible, immediately I felt the way she was blowing me now was different from the previous time.

This time Jocelyn was blowing me more slowly and deeply, she would tightly suck and envelope my whole cock inside her mouth before slowly pushing it down her throat. My cock felt damn good inside Jocelyn’s mouth and I just wanted to relax and enjoy the moment so I leaned my body back to rest on the sofa. Jocelyn was hardworking as usual making sure she was occasionally making eye contact while blowing me, halfway through she undone two more buttons on her blouse exposing her body all the way down to her belly button, it was an extra turn on for me when I saw the sleeve of her blouse slid down naturally off her shoulder due to the motions of the blowjob.

It didn’t take long and within just the next few minutes I felt like I was going to cum already so I told Jocelyn but she continues sucking my cock inside her mouth and I exploded my cum inside it. I was surprised about cumming in her mouth but Jocelyn cheekily told me she did not want the cum to get onto her face or blouse as she spit them out onto her palms. I smiled at Jocelyn and gave her a thumbs up, we got up cleaned and dressed ourselves and Jocelyn told me once she finishes her work we can have lunch together.

While Jocelyn heads back into the room to work I turned on the TV in the living room and started watching some random shows in Netflix as I eagerly anticipate how the rest of the day will pan out with Jocelyn…

To be continued………………….

Last edited by Asta5x; Today at 12:51 PM.
Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster

photos of Jocelyn I sniped that morning while she was cleaning herself after the blowjob

Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can’t wait
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1