The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Lol, u must be regular there
Bro i move around . Happened to visit on Mon night & the gals & cashier invite me to go over . The Jln besar pub will be closed on Fri as all staff / gals will go over for the opening .
Old 18-07-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Licastor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to go for a few pinoy pubs. First time looking so not sure what to expect, just go in get a pint and get a LD. Went to two places first, got slim and pretty chio, only found out after drinking that they don’t like guys being touchy with them. Honestly a bit bummed out but decided to be respectful.

Scoped the area for other bars and asked for price of drinks, see the girls etc. Spent $160 at two bars without action so a little sian and don’t wanna spend for nothing. Ended up at this bar with a pretty decent and slim figured pinoy lady in white shirt and those denim shorts who asked me to stay. At this point I was a little tipsy so just told her straight, I’m looking for a lady who’s open to more physical action and she looked at me with a foxy look. Ngl, it made my blood rush down.

Not sure if got chemistry or just bc I’m tipsy I got more upfront, but it was enjoyable with lots of teasing throughout. She’ll lean in close and put her hand on my thighs, I’ll pull her closer by the waist. Slowly we started to be more bold, she also leaned in and let me kiss her neck, squeeze her ass. At some point she’ll find other tables cos got some older Indian guy spending a lot, but she’ll always come back for her drinks with me

As a guy, you’d wanna push the boundaries and it was no different with her. She danced and pressed her ass against me, I’d lean in for a kiss but she’ll look aside. But somehow I knew she was getting more open and comfortable with me. She knew what she was doing with me and she was enjoying it

On my second drink with her, she’s leaning in again and my hand went lower, sliding in between her ass and pressing in on her. She didn’t stop me and gave me that shocked grin, but didn’t stop me, so I didn’t stop either. After a while I pushed my luck again, and pulled her shorts aside to rub her exposed wetness. There were others in the bar, and we weren’t exactly in the corner, but there wasn’t anyone behind us to see what we were doing.

I knew I was a lucky chap then, fingering a slim pinoy lady as she chided me for being naughty but didn’t stop me.
Old Yesterday, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
FYI . CandyBar opening 2nd outlet On Friday 19/7 @ where used to be Red Wine Club @ Syed Alwi.
How's the play factor at the 2nd outlet
Old Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
angurvadal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning all, always walked by dreams ktv pub at odean katong level 1. Wondering any happenings within ?
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angurvadal View Post
Morning all, always walked by dreams ktv pub at odean katong level 1. Wondering any happenings within ?
Maybe next time you walk by you should just go in. Then tell us all about your adventure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1