The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: RTF Gains

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpakawp View Post
Just curious, so far I have yet to rtf, so been trying new MLs all the time. But now there is one that I am quite keen to rtf but is abit on the expensive side, $89 + $100 for happy w roam only. But in general, what are the gains when you rtf? Do MLs do more with you, lower their prices, or open up more services? Thanks!
From my exp, more returns = more chemistry. To me chemistry is key. But honest opinion: this is extremely pricey. If you look ard Im very sure there are way better options but at a much lower rate. There are very decent service providers that even offer full course at close to the same amount. I encourage you to look ard before "locking in" one to rtm.
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
From my exp, more returns = more chemistry. To me chemistry is key. But honest opinion: this is extremely pricey. If you look ard Im very sure there are way better options but at a much lower rate. There are very decent service providers that even offer full course at close to the same amount. I encourage you to look ard before "locking in" one to rtm.
Lots of benefits to rtm if the ml understands what customer retention is about. Do more, give more, sometimes pay less or no need pay.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Normally first visit is to test water and see how much foreplay can be done on her. If fj happens, then good la.

Then exchange wechat contact and sien her a bit.

Second visit should be closer, including licking and maybe fj if chemistry is there.

Third visit on should be raw sex liao if she's really comfortable with you. By that i meant giggling, playful pinching, sweet talk, hold hands go shower, head resting on your shoulder or chest after sex etc. I am not condoning raw sex due to STDs and pregnancies, but it really does happen if you really click well with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1