The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787b0y View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/da-bao-massage/

Just visit her in her new place and I just say very bad experience.
Lift is spoilt and end up many people on the lift area.
When I leave the place, I saw few suspicious guy waiting outside the condo.
There are few MLs in that condo and just my 2 cents worth as it soon will be a high radar for AVs
I was there just now and the lift was repaired and working fine.
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24907 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post

Anyone remember her? She used to work at selegie road. Wondering is she still in singapore
This lady used to be Baby (at Selegie). Baby and Yaya used to be the more famous duo at Selegie. This was told to me by another brother samster.

Presently, she is an ML/FL in R&F Princess Cove. Known as 暖宝Ruan Bao. In the final 3 months of 2023, I visited her 3 times, 2 hrs per visit. She is good at massage, JQ and fj. (With fj, it is RM300 per hour). I have not visited her this year. (Many more available FLs to visit, on the cheap). Surprising bumped into her last week, just outside the grocer store in R&F mall. We smiled at each other and briefly chatted.

She uses Angel (wechat ID is angelbao1) for her WeChat.
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeffy1107 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my fav girl is Kelly from Vietnam.
very pretty
so friendly
cute smile

i felt great chemistry when I see her.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural 100% C cup)
Msg: 10/10
BJ: 10/10
that perfect body.
Damage: $100+tips for 60min
and she did waxing for me as well.

so I decided for waxing first, then i gave her a good tip 100$ ... and because she felt good, i had a best BJ in town.
I booked her another time, for massage... she has great touch. she knows where you put pressure...
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gg-massage/

This one previously was here before, can't recall what's her name, had visited her once during her previous run here just last month. Changed name changed pictures didn't recognised her and went visit her. Just as previous visit, dissappointing performance yet again. Have to say she's very beautiful and young, but her service is so below par I would rather save the money and use my own hand.
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post

This one previously was here before, can't recall what's her name, had visited her once during her previous run here just last month. Changed name changed pictures didn't recognised her and went visit her. Just as previous visit, dissappointing performance yet again. Have to say she's very beautiful and young, but her service is so below par I would rather save the money and use my own hand.
So your experience with her really GG hahaha (pun intended)
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This lady used to be Baby (at Selegie). Baby and Yaya used to be the more famous duo at Selegie. This was told to me by another brother samster.

Presently, she is an ML/FL in R&F Princess Cove. Known as 暖宝Ruan Bao. In the final 3 months of 2023, I visited her 3 times, 2 hrs per visit. She is good at massage, JQ and fj. (With fj, it is RM300 per hour). I have not visited her this year. (Many more available FLs to visit, on the cheap). Surprising bumped into her last week, just outside the grocer store in R&F mall. We smiled at each other and briefly chatted.

She uses Angel (wechat ID is angelbao1) for her WeChat.
Thanks for the info man! Yea she was at selegie, I was her regular for a time being. Will definitely meet her again. I thought that she'd had retired for good ahah. I upped your points!
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Agree , she needs to change … is her own lost … she needs to wake up .
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
You got to be the biggest joker here.
You go read again before replying lah.

He asked about how come there is cash in the news right?

Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The news always display the seized cash after a raid

So if the police never display for reporter to take photo, is the ML who lay there and let them take?
You are old enough to know some operation is with reporters.

Don't be a joke here being so senior.
Try and reply with the right intel.

I never knew weekend also need to stay in camp.
Quite sad.
说多错多
Thumbs Up, well said Tom! Give that LA a good one!

X3 cheers for Tom, *hip-hip hooray*

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

She previously known as Luna i think and ya her service abit below bar for the price she charged
Old Today, 03:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Thumbs Up, well said Tom! Give that LA a good one!

X3 cheers for Tom, *hip-hip hooray*
Ha, you no need to jump out and show face lah. You are Sour Grape 10 ok. In my list long ago.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1