The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The news always display the seized cash after a raid

Anyone will know that any cash in the house will be confiscated
Raid gambling den, Yes. Raid ml condo and take their money? I don't think so.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I’ve tried both too. Personally I prefer Zara’s JG. It’s like an amalgamation of techniques of the ones I’ve tried like Lisa at Sims Ave and Bao Bao.

But Vera is cheaper. $160 for 90mins. Zara is $200 for 90mins
Price based on JG service.

Zara says she has quite a few customers who just go to her just for massage. I’ve yet to try but is it really that good that it’s worth $170 for 90mins?
Zara's massage is more suitable for hard massage lovers and usually a thorough body massage will need at least 90 mins. She can do x2 hj for u if u have the urge for it. JG wise might not be worth it unless u can feel significant difference for next few days.

Looks and personality wise, I will prefer Vera cos I like to talk to soft spoken and more feminine ML.
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Have been more active with MP and recently back in this scene. Tried https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/ because I dig girls with short hair and small boobs. And she resembles my ex.

I think the reviews for her in the website are pretty on point. I would say she resembles 80% close to her photos, which is not THAT bad. Good strength and cheery girl. Sensual wise, note it is covered bj, but very good effort and accommodating to my physical steering of her positioning.

Will RTM.

Anyone knows good ML with short hair and small boobs to recommend?
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 1
newbie1237 is a glorious beacon of lightnewbie1237 is a glorious beacon of lightnewbie1237 is a glorious beacon of lightnewbie1237 is a glorious beacon of lightnewbie1237 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Xiao lu
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaolu-massage/

All the bros not writing FR as keeping this gem for themselves.

Looks: 9/10 - 100% is SYT PYT. As pretty as high end KTV girl. Probably most pretty on SLG right now. Comparable to CC for those who visited CC. Big eyes, fair skin. The reviews on SLG are genuine. Not 10/10 because my standards are high but to other bro may be 10/10.

Body: 8/10 - All natural, C, slim and soft.

Massage: She puts in effort

Service: A bit green but learning fast. SN, 4G only no 5G.

GFE - chatty and easy to talk to, nice personality.

RTM: Already RTM. Am her first RTM customer.

Working only short term, last few days before she stop work and holiday. If want to book, better book today and book fast. Will not return to SG. Please respect her boundaries. Hope this FR helps Please up my points if helpful.
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:

Dunno specifically for ML case, but in Singapore, any money or funds believed to be linked or made from illegal activities can be seized by the police.
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Zara's massage is more suitable for hard massage lovers and usually a thorough body massage will need at least 90 mins. She can do x2 hj for u if u have the urge for it. JG wise might not be worth it unless u can feel significant difference for next few days.

Looks and personality wise, I will prefer Vera cos I like to talk to soft spoken and more feminine ML.
Yah, Vera is more soft spoken and feminine. Is her cough situation better already? She coughs a lot cause she is somehow affected by being in an air conditioned environment.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

She probably have the best body and boobs I seen in a long time

She literally have a car show model body. Tall and thick lips. Probably the closest I ever get a hj from a car show model.

She look like aylna neo from noc

Look forward to next visit
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

out of the scene for some time, tried to book Xuan2 but she needed rest to recover. need some taste of big boobies and went for bao zi. as what majority mention, a vanilla flavour ML but does have the look and huge pair of boobs.
Definitely for big boobs lover but manage expectation since fondling is her limit.
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They need to display them for the reporter to take.
Happened to one of the ML who was caught and got white carded pre-covid.
Unless the SOP has changed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1