The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
hosehbobo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jenny from Silks

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jenny

Face: Cute and always smiling
Body: Nice slim and good meat at right places
Boobs: Natural and nice to grab haha
Pussy: Juicy and wet and no smell

Nice bonk, bubbly character. Meaty ass good for doggy and very GFE. Smiley and gigglish just like a jc girl or poly bonks. She gets aroused easily and her bbj very pro. All in all nice fresh bonk.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Took the BTS and headed to T21
Date: 19-Jul
Friend: Beauty (look like a pretty ex colleague i wanted to up)

I'm still suffering from Vivi withdrawal symptoms....

Will keep this short...

OKT: 10/10
As usual... efficient and friendly

Looks:8/10
She is not the chio type.... but more of cute and pretty type.... those neighbours daughter type that have grown up without you noticing.... she was wearing those cotton pyjames shorts... white thin materials with pink pokka dots....

She is not super thai tan... but not as fair as photos...

Body: 8/10
Her main assets are her ass... really nice ass... firm and round.... young hot ass...

Service: 8/10 (overall experience)
Will help you shower and towel you dry.. serving you.... shiok when she squat down in front of you to dry your legs... you look down and see her with your dick so close to her...

She provides those gfe type of service.... not pse or hardcore....

She will keep looking at you and keep twirling her tongue and focus on your dick head and then gently use her tongue tip to lick slowly from base to the tip... she will take her time to do it and keep repeating this sequence.... and constantly looking at you to see if you are enjoying....

FJ: No rating... again.....
As usual... she took the cd and i told her later...

She thought i wanted more bbbj and she went down again.... then i told her to sit on me and grind me.... (as usual)

Her grinding is above averag.... (cannot fight with Vivi).... but she did a decent enough job.... or perhaps she look like one ex-colleague i always wanted to up....

After constant grinding... as she got wetter.... i came....

Overall: nice lady in her mid 20s with a firm nice ass.... very gfe....

Last edited by welfaredependant; Today at 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
FR for Elle from 365Lust :
*OKT: 10/10* Very nice & friendly guy ask for feedback for improvement after sess, & super responsive also
*Looks: 9.5/10* Small size chio bu SYT Very cute lookihg also
*Body: 9/10* - Slim & Pettie can carry and fuck.. OMG pussy is so wet damn horny keep wanna fuck.. this is really prenium gals.. its truly a making love session
*BBBJ: 9/10* Wet & slurpy bbbj.. go use of tounge.. good at sucking & licking of shaft.. great eye contact looking at you & eating your dick damn good & nice
*FJ: 10/10* : Good rider and grinder.. french lick ur nips when top.. when missionary same keep frenching non stop and lick my nips.. nvr stop asking for me to pump.. she has a hungry pussy keep moaning asking for more pump.. like sex with a fuck buddy enjoying every moment
*RTF : 100%* will try her tarma with her best fren Hazel
*Thanks OKT 365Lust bring in such prenium gals *
Power sia. I was eyeing her and hazel for tarma actually but took a Sister pair from seduction. Restore my energy will go for them surely!!
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 7
Acceson is a name known to allAcceson is a name known to allAcceson is a name known to allAcceson is a name known to allAcceson is a name known to allAcceson is a name known to all

House of Thai - Ruby

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993427

Nice lady with Natural Boobs and Slim Body.
Her BBBJ is out of the world. No Rush and good.
She's pretty and great smile. And most important her attitude is good.
Always smiling and very attentive. Very curious about SG i think she first time anyway.
FJ was accommodating and open for changing positions.
Tight and pussy with no foul smell. Overall 9/10.

But the offer was legit at $160/90/2 i can't ask for more. Its a good pricing.
Thanks Bro HOT
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!

Sora from Club Friday

After reading some reviews of her, took a slot and proceed loc as soon as possible, since I was near that area so it was pretty convenient

She was in her early 20s, cute face, almost no discount from pics, thai tan making her look more exotic

Solid body, not skinny still have meat at the right places

Fucking with her is just like fucking a secretary at office with that innocent feel but damn horny

Good power suction at shaft, more gentle suction at balls, hands on my nipples circling it

Damn high and it felt good

Capped on, first position was cowgirl for 5 mins, change to doggy

Natural wetness from start to finish, can hear piak piak sound

Smack that ass too during doggy before I shoot all over my cum on her belly

Really enjoy the whole session and I think it's damn worth for the penny too

Bro CF also very responsive, replying me within seconds
Old Today, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jewel

Time for a FR. Jewel (Houseofthai)

Face: 10/10 Pretty, model like
Body: 8.5/10 Good height for me
Boobs: 10/10 Big Cups. Good to hold & yummy, for Booblovers
Bbbj: 9/10 Slow n good. Cannot tahan.
FJ: 9/10 Doggy & missionary, takes initiative.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes definitely
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheeseburg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pinky From SYT Lover

21YO Bangkok uni student, tall and fair like chinese, don't look like pictures but definitely will not reject. All natural body, bushy, looks will grow on you and effing sweet voice.
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
Sanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoshi KinkyThai

Looks 9/10 : First impression, she have the pre milf feel. Long hair with the arousing and seductive look

Body 8/10 : petite size and curvy with no sign birth mark and a super smooth fair complexion and a hot perky ass

Boobs 8/10 : rather big, nice to suck and feel, natural and soft, she's loves it when I squeeze her boobs

Frenching 8.5/10 : non smoker and she reciprocate the Frenching and DFK, both of our tongues started fighting

BBBJ 8/10 : Great suction! And constant blowing no teeth feel. Good speed control. Deepthroat, hands Free and she lick my balls wet and lots of slummy saliva.

Painting 9/10 : Her pussy is shaved and no smell and she got really wet within a min of painting. Give her a good paint till she climax and cummed.

FJ 8/10 : She was wild and responsive in bed. Pussy was super tight and we have multiple position ranging from cowgirl, missionary, spooning and lastly doggie. I bonk her hard, fast and deep till she moan out loud till I shot my cum out inside the condom. Solid !

GFE 9/10 : Playful and naughty gal. No commercial feel and a good teaser. Bros with weak heart not to get KC by her, hahahaha

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ylnevaeH is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable Galaxy
Lady: Tata
Date: 19/7

Tata was amazing. Exactly what I had expected. Very sweet lady with meats at the right places. Those who into Kim Kardashian type of body must give her a try.

Solid deep bbbj and sex was wild and rough. She took it like a champion. Her massage is really professional type. Helped me to relief my shoulder and neck stiffness.

Will be back again once vitamin M replenish.
Old Today, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
fingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky SYTlover

Looks : 8/10 (She is young, sweet, beautiful, attractive and alluring with long hair, look better than in pic)

Body : 8/10 (Tall and slender nice figure with smooth and nice fair complexion with nice smell. Most seducing is her round meaty ass)

Boobs : 8/10 (small and natural but with sensitive and easily erected nipple, just nice for my hand to touch and feel)

BBBJ : 9/10 (she can blow well, given me a long non stop BBBJ, very well skilled with her slow motion and power vaccum suction, licking my 2 balls well. Drop her saliva and give CFM face)

Frenching : 8/10 (Non smoker and very long and passionate kisser with lots of tongue fighting throughout the session)

Painting : 8/10 (Clean shaven with no funky odour. She appeared to enjoy it as well. She Will arche her back and take you enjoy her clit)

FJ : 8/10 (She is in control and she like bonk her in missionary and standing doggy in front of the minor, but to be honest, she like to be fuck. Able to take in hard and long pounding. Responsive and good moaner)

GFE : 9/10 (Not a time watcher. Zero commercial, she is very nice, made me totally at ease and a great GFE)

RTF: yes

Before left give me a hug and said goodbye.

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Thanks bro SYT
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yatoxasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Darling @Terminal 21
OKT: OKT recommended me Darling, swift and smooth transaction
Looks: 9/10 similar to posted pictures but looks better than posted photos front and back were big. hands couldn’t fit her boobs. told okt to ask her wear something sexy and she complied
BBBJ: 7.5/10 a little short to my liking
Painting: asked for 69 and she complied
FJ: 9/10 i couldn’t handle 2 shots due to tiredness after overseas ystd but she managed to squeeze me out from her hand and mouth technique
GFE: 8/10 very good felt like my gf
RTF: yes she complained of lack of customers but she deserves more
Old Today, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itchybunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction - Juliet

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

Looks: 9.5/10 Beautiful woman with good features..
Boobs: 9/10 Nice big juicy tits
Body: 9.5/10 perfect who love slim lady..with nice sexy curves
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the best I had.. power suction and so wet.. keep on sucking for more than 10 mins..
FJ: 9/10 can do many positions..stamina rlly power..

She's the type that give u 100% of her efforts.. this type very worth your support..and gives good massages too
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Cuti TRL

Look: Long hair with pretty look with a nice smile, like those young cubbing girl you always see and fantasize for.

Body: Petite small size with nice sexy, slim and curvy body figure with and fair smooth skin. Hot perky butt

Boobs: About B boobs, natural, original and nice shape, has nice feeling to grope, solid and firm to grab on

Frenching: Shiok, shiok and shiok. Can French for as long as you want and any tongue pattern. suck each other's tongue, French fish this one

BBBJ: well done suctions. Deep and insanely wet with lot of variation and good technique, can blow for a long time.

Pussy: Clean shaven, tight and she is very sensitive in painting so as in 69. Love it when she arched her back during 69.

FJ: super good and satisfying. Very accommodating to my request, change doggy riding missionary then riding without complaining. Her service indeed is solid. Bed skill is good.

GFE: KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover

Thanks bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1