The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does anyone know when will Xuan xuan RTC ? Finally have time this week hope still can catch her 1 last time before she return home
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone know when will Xuan xuan RTC ? Finally have time this week hope still can catch her 1 last time before she return home
Likely by end next week
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Ya i just realised. I know she just move to new location
Think she and her friend are looking to move to a location with lower rent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It's a good thing that younger and prettier ones are coming more regularly, many of them on short-term tourist visa. I tried one of the two who came from HK recently. (They have since returned) Some of them advertise at $150 for hj. Some have the beauty and assets e.g. https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-yi-massage/ Others just give it a shot even if they are less qualified. It offers us a wider choice. We simply have to choose wisely. Let us not bemoan the higher price tag attached. If you deem it not worthwhile, do not go for them. After a while, if the demand is not there ... the price should adjust downwards ...
This xiaoyi not short term leh... got assets but looks normal nia... I don't even remember how she looked.

Cathy, Mango
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Think she and her friend are looking to move to a location with lower rent.
You mean she wanted to move out from f_ park again ?
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangdangdang View Post
Your number not in the database they check.

Need to find the one that is willing to take you and who is able to add you after your session.
alright thanks bro, will keep trying
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticumticum168 View Post
I think if you are expecting replies on the more "famous" ML for a first time - it's really a hit or miss..

Plus reading around it's windy period, you might not be getting many hits.

I don't get responses from all too, but sometimes I just try again another day and they do reply. Really depends on your luck
thanks for the tip man, will keep trying haha
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Was caught few weeks ago. Just that she refuses to admit. So, no chance to come back liao.
Why and how she was caught? Thought the place she stayed is quite discreet and quiet..
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Why and how she was caught? Thought the place she stayed is quite discreet and quiet..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Both Love and Kiki location has similarities. Both place is easily accessible if u know the password. Both locations has >1 MLs/FLs which typically means a single trip by AV can nap >1.
I quoted bro Ahh Boi reply to reply to your question.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=jayzay;23519156]rtm recently, anyway yep previously named anna, she does feels like late 20s early 30s xiao jiejie but her facial features is chio la, similar to those douyin model slim tall long legs look. 1.67m. natural small boobs.

Yea mumu is one is last chio ones left.Convenient Area G location near mrt. Part of my shrinking rotation list...

Also anyone tried mo mo? Wondering if she is summer standard. Comments said she is from the js gang.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykciv View Post
hi sifus, anyone can recommend a ML around Balestier? preferably young and nice looking, thank you so much
Check your inbox
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Sianxxxxx;23528105]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
rtm recently, anyway yep previously named anna, she does feels like late 20s early 30s xiao jiejie but her facial features is chio la, similar to those douyin model slim tall long legs look. 1.67m. natural small boobs.

Yea mumu is one is last chio ones left.Convenient Area G location near mrt. Part of my shrinking rotation list...

Also anyone tried mo mo? Wondering if she is summer standard. Comments said she is from the js gang.

Very good gfe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1