The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!
Re: MP along geylang rd

Finally had time to try DD. Got her contact from viet Lily when they were still in the same joint (she has RTV according to DD).

I was surprised to see that her looks is at least 85-90% to her Wechat pics. Age wise, probably mid to late 20s. Small and petite girl with nice figure and cute smile. Very chatty, easy to break ice.

Before heading over, she informed me about code red which was nice to know in advance. Massage was surprisingly solid, 7/10. Minimal teasing, but service (opted for hj) was top notch and very sensual. She has very sensitive nips and kept squirming and moaning.

Will RTM to this nice girl. FYI she mentioned that the joint will be shifting soon. Not sure about the address yet but along the same stretch. Happy chionging bros.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120401 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Oh damn. Sorry bro for this experience. i have quite a different one from you but was last month thing. Only thing i hate is the environment. But of course i do receive similar FR as u and one bro even told me that she is crying everyday, i guess getting sick of the job thus drop in the service standard. Well, in that case shall give her a break while i still have a few more lobangs there.
She rated worst bonk in my list this year. Bro, sibei jialat this ML. If she cannot get use, just advise her to go back since she is not prepare for all these. Rather then she suffer and we go there also suffer....Zzz...
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
She left so fast?
Tot she has just shaved ....
Yalor... when she was given suggestion to shave, she did. When asked for CIM, she obliged! Such obedient and highly playable ML is hard to come by. Pity she had left SG.

She is now working in KL. If you happen to visit KL, can go try her there.
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
She rated worst bonk in my list this year. Bro, sibei jialat this ML. If she cannot get use, just advise her to go back since she is not prepare for all these. Rather then she suffer and we go there also suffer....Zzz...
Thanks for your FR bro. Dodged a landmine in that case. Ups your pts
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Oh damn. Sorry bro for this experience. i have quite a different one from you but was last month thing. Only thing i hate is the environment. But of course i do receive similar FR as u and one bro even told me that she is crying everyday, i guess getting sick of the job thus drop in the service standard. Well, in that case shall give her a break while i still have a few more lobangs there.
Just to be fair to Sasa, she was the main character in my thread:

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993464

And I rated her the second best bonk of this year. Anyway, she is still very young and i strongly believe she treated different client differently due to her very young age. (My personal encounters with some FL/MLs can be very different from some bros, please do not expect the exact same experience).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1