The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I read a few pages back that some bros were considering giving up their citizenship to live in their spouses or girlfriends countries. To me that is a silly option. Many wealthy people pay millions to get local citizenship and others lesser ones are trying their best to obtain one. There are many incentives and benefits as a citizen. Many foreign ladies marry or follow you because you are a Singaporean. Give that up
and you are similar to their countrymen. Best of both worlds are keep your citizenship, rent out your home and stay there a few months a year like a tourist. Believe me they will treat you much better and with more respect.
Key word is wealthy. Of course if I have $50million i would also like to live and retire in SG. Its a no brainer. But the issue here is that most of us are only getting by. Inflation is eating us alive slowly but surely while wages are stagnant. If you are young, sure can chiong and upgrade yourself find better paying jobs. But letme tell you ageism is real in SG. Once you reach the age if >45 years old, good luck to you trying to find a job, any job that isn't grab or foodpanda. That is the reality in SG. If you don't have deep pockets or savings or your savings are mainly in CPF to see you through your old age, better spend the CPF wisely in countries where you can leverage the strong exchange rate. And the only way to take out cpf is to give up citizenship. There is no other way. This is the hard truth
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Key word is wealthy. Of course if I have $50million i would also like to live and retire in SG. Its a no brainer. But the issue here is that most of us are only getting by. Inflation is eating us alive slowly but surely while wages are stagnant. If you are young, sure can chiong and upgrade yourself find better paying jobs. But letme tell you ageism is real in SG. Once you reach the age if >45 years old, good luck to you trying to find a job, any job that isn't grab or foodpanda. That is the reality in SG. If you don't have deep pockets or savings or your savings are mainly in CPF to see you through your old age, better spend the CPF wisely in countries where you can leverage the strong exchange rate. And the only way to take out cpf is to give up citizenship. There is no other way. This is the hard truth
Bro
we are really trying to help you see how beneficial it is to retain your citizenship. not trying to put you down or what.
job market in sg i agree with you once you hit 40s. But its not a lot different in other countries unless you move to and can legally work in the top white men countries. That said, all the more you need retain your pink IC to rent out your HDB and get the rental income to enjoy life.
I dont get how delusional someone can be about "less people contributing to CPF than more people withdrawing from it". got more than 50% seniors (>65) in sg now???

Really give up on you. This my last attempt to help you. Wont do it anymore.
At least go read up and rethink about this. Dont die die feel your view is right.
Of course in the end you still want to throw your pink ic its your very right to do so. 1 less liability to feed in sg.

Nobody asking you to retire in sg. We are saying you should retain pink ic while you retire elsewhere.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1