The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 18
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Lia - SNS

OKT - fast reply and very smooth and location was central and easy to find

Looks - Long hair with the sweet and young look.Her smile is really pretty, sure won't reject kind.

Body- smooth fair skin with slim and super sexy body shape. Good curvy meaty ass for doggy.

Boobs - Small B, original and natural boobs. Soft with nice feel and a handful for me. Nice protruding nipples for me to lick.

Frenching - tongue war from the beginning till the end. very sensual feeling, like having our first kiss.

Bbbj - expert at giving head, took her time to enjoy licking and sucking my cock. Occasionally she will gag on my cock to make it super sloppy. Very good bj skills.

Painting - No smell and clean shaven. She was moaning away, very sensitive and kept moving her body, very wet.

Fj - very wild and horny in bed, responsive and she seems to lust me badly. Non stop energy from her. Doggy was very good as her butt is soft and bouncy. Sexy moaning and well serviced by her.

GFE - Her GFE was superb and super high. We had good chemistry and she give me the nice sweetheart feel.

Conclusion - satisfied and nice bonk, hardworking lady and she is sure the RTF material.

Thank SNS
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
leds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mave Beaute
Looks: Cute and quite pretty. Jovial character. A very fun person to be with.
Body: Smooth skin. Her body, legs and ass is just amazing good for me. Best I’ve had in a long time.
Boobs: C/D cups. Good shape which fit her figure perfectly. And boy that nips …
Service: From picking up from the lobby, to shower together. BBBJ non stop from the shower. She deserves a service excellence award.
GFE: 100%
RTF: 100% - after this FR, she’s gonna be very busy
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 8
julianass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjulianass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hana Indo

Looks: long black hair with the demure, pretty, sweet and cute, look better than in pic and I fell in love with her looks.

Body: normal height with fair to light brown smooth skin and some tattoo, nice curvy body figure and a perky ass.

Boobs: Love her boobs, soft, firm and natural. Erected nipple and it was just big just enough for me.

Frenching: No bad breath and no resist. Very passionate and wild kind of heavy lip locking with her

Bbbj: she is too good almost cum in her mouth seriously! Power. Great warm vaccum suction. Lick my 2 balls slumy and gave me an electric eye contact.

Pussy: no smell, trimmed and she quivers in delight when aroused, and gyrate in rhythm with the licking

Fj: confident and very horny. Started cowgirl and slow and not rushing at all. Tempo is s slow and deep with each thrust and moans. Changed to missionary and asked me to pump her deep and hard. Change to missionary, then doggy. Super sextified when we managed to cum together

Gfe: Give the shy gf kinda feel. Will not rush you and give you the black face. Have the feel of fucking a poly gal.

Thank bro sunny
Old Today, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Looking forward to your FR on GinGin if you try her bro 👍
I am also looking forward and hope bros @VPremium and @JAVgirls can bring in more JAV stars. Thankful for the hard work that they have done so far for letting us enjoy some of the best in the JAV industry right here in this tiny red dot.

To complement your list, I am going to add my wishlist of the busty S1 JAV goddesses for the benefit of myself as a boob lover and other bros here who are boob lovers too. Hope that we can bonk them here on our shores one day.

- Anzai Rara, Kagura Momoka, Kakei Jun, Gojo Ren, Nagi Hikaru, Minato Haru, Koyoi Konan
Mana looks surprisingly delicious.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!

Promised Mave a FR
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971955

Looks: cute and bubbly. She's fun to be with
Body: slim,long legs and well proportioned
Service: very attentive, treats you like a king. From the BBBJ in the shower all the way to the bed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1