The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold
AV Raid Discussion - So any bros here suay?

seen a fellow samster @Keima sharing the below. So i want to ask, anyone here suay kanna AV Raid? what are the dos and donts? what usually takes place during this period?

Most AV inspections are held during working hours.

So a massage establishment that's open 10am-10pm seven days a week will normally be inspected at this time, even on weekends.

KTVs are inspected at night, of course, which is their normal working hours.

Note the legal differences between an inspection and raid. If the police turn up to inspect at a licensed massage joint or KTV, there are legal procedures the place must follow - KTV have to turn on lights, turn off music.

An AV raid is another thing - the cops will have evidence, so they have 'probable cause' to conduct a raid - that's smash in doors, drag everyone out, search the premises, bring in sniffer dogs etc

If AV confirm illegal activity at a location, they can raid anytime.
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AV Raid Discussion - So any bros here suay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
seen a fellow samster @Keima sharing the below. So i want to ask, anyone here suay kanna AV Raid? what are the dos and donts? what usually takes place during this period?

Most AV inspections are held during working hours.

So a massage establishment that's open 10am-10pm seven days a week will normally be inspected at this time, even on weekends.

KTVs are inspected at night, of course, which is their normal working hours.

Note the legal differences between an inspection and raid. If the police turn up to inspect at a licensed massage joint or KTV, there are legal procedures the place must follow - KTV have to turn on lights, turn off music.

An AV raid is another thing - the cops will have evidence, so they have 'probable cause' to conduct a raid - that's smash in doors, drag everyone out, search the premises, bring in sniffer dogs etc

If AV confirm illegal activity at a location, they can raid anytime.
I never kanna one.. closest I came was the Duxton minah paradise - raided a week after I was there.

I've seen massage places raided - if the cops smash the door, that's a chialat raid - they already have circumstantial evidence, so will search the place and rip out fittings, looking for evidence - even one condom wrapper under a bed is enough.

Now boxes of birth control pills are evidence? I dunno - up to a judge to decide.

If you are in a massage joint when there's an AV inspection, show NRIC and wait for them to leave or they ask you to leave.

If an AV walks into your room and sees your dick in the ML's pussy, then it becomes a chialat raid. So tell the cops the truth, and you will eventually walk out.

AV aren't after you, the dumb client, they want the OKT or 'illegal brothel' operator. If they ask you where you got FL/ML's contacts - tell them the truth, "TT-V!P website" or something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1