The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 12-07-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: T21 at Asok BTS. Hahaha
Date: 12-Jul

Very long dont have 初恋的 feeling... finally got it....

OKT: 10/10
Friendly, prompt and chatty. Gives clear instruction.

Location: 20/10 (sibei ho... sibei discreet... parking easy. Centrally located)

Friend: Vivi

Looks:8.5/10
(Young 就是本钱) she can easily pass off as local Ah Lian.... not as fair as the photos.. but still considered fair for Thai. She is chio... didnt put alot of make up but still the chio type of ah lian xmm u see outside pub with oversized tee that u wanna fuck.

When i enter room, she wearing a black over size tee... as she walk around the room... can see her ass coming out... sibei turn on... she wasnt wearing anything below the tee...

Body: 8/10 (not for boobs lover) but she is slim and tight.... xmm body...

Service: 9.9/10 (overall experience)
After helping me shower, i dried myself and sat on bed.... she come out of toliet.. no say anything.. immediately went to attack my dick.. and she tried to DT herself... can hear the gagging....

Usually, after a while, girls will stop and catbath etc... but for her.... its like she likes to bbbj and DT you.... she loves to be gagged by you. She then pull me to the side of the bed and she kneel down and continue gagging herself... like trying to facefuck herself...

You can tell she is trying her best to make u feel good during DT. She DT until her small cute nose is squashed against my body... thats just how crazy she is... but no... she doesnt give you that PSE feeling... its more like a xmm wanting her kor kor to feel good and she will do anything to make him happy...

Everytime she DT, i can feel the back of her throat... and when you feel like thats the limit.. she try to force herself even deeper and you can feel your dick head entering her throat... squeezing through....

I have to stop her.... and let her catch her breath...

FJ: No rating... why???
She took the cd and pass to me... i told her to keep for later... i wanted some pussy grinding first... she smile and knew what i wanted... usually girls will take ky to lube you.... but not her....she pushed me to lie down and gave me another bbbj + DT to lube me up with her saliva.

Then she adjusted her nice, young pussy and started sliding and grinding me.... she got wet very quickly and intensify the sliding and grinding... a few times, she was shivering... and each time she shiver, she grind harder.....

Her young pussy outline is so smooth and nice and slippery... usually, after grinding a while, the girl will stop and want to put caps on.... but not her... she only got more horny and she bent down and initiated dfk with me.... at this point i think she is very high liao... when she bend down on me in cowgirl while still grinding me.... plus its wet and slippery.... it becomes dangerous and sibei high....

I stare at her and she look back at me.... i can tell she really enjoys it and can tell that she bo chup about anything and dont want to stop... so she just keep on grinding... riding... grinding... riding....

until i cannot liao.. almost cumming.... i signal to her that im cumming... she immediately come off me and let me unload in her mouth....

The thing about CIM is that... most girls let u cim then faster run to spit out...

For her... as i was cumming, she continue to suck and milk my dick..... after ensuring i finish unloading 1 week of load... she gave me a naughty slap on my hand... and i can tell from her pouted mouth that she was holding everything inside... she then gave out a deep sign and lie down beside me..... with my cum still in her mouth....

Picture this...
A ah lian xmm, that u always lusted after, grinded and rode you... then you cim and she took everything to the last drop... then she lie down beside you and look at you with your cum still in her mouth....

I will stop here...

Going to plan my next visit.... for more DT, grinding and cim....

Last edited by welfaredependant; 12-07-2024 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 23
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Club Friday - Dawn

OKT: Responsive confirmed my bookings within 5 mins

Face: classic OL beauty, fair skin with smooth skin
Body: perfect for those who prefer the slim type
Boobs: natural B cup a bit sag but nipples very sensitive liao, one lick it erect instantly
BBBJ: not bad at all, provide me with DT, hold my balls like it’s the most precious thing, did mouth fuck her and her innocent look back at me really buay tahan
French: yes, cup my face while she kiss, very intimate din’t know how she manage to do that
FJ: Tight and wet as fuck. She was so easily wet from foreplay no trouble entering her without KY. Did use KY for 2nd round though cause don’t want to hurt her, managed to make me cum within 1 hour
GFE: mistress vibe also likes to keep hugging you tightly

Overall: easily get horny and she make me horny as hell too. Got what I came for, YMMV

Remark: she is mixed Chinese so that explains why she is fair skin

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 12-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carrides deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session today for a good 90mins slot

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...highlight=sara

Lady was great in shape and best part is her tight juicy pussy that will clamp on my dick whenever she's coming

Her tongue skills are good when she blowjob me by using her tongue to play with my head, some DT

Moan was stero but felt natural

Very long stamina too when she ride me making me cum hard in no time, accommodates to me

Will cuddle between slots too making feel warm, Speaks good english so lucky me.
Old 12-07-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
CowFart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCowFart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Vivi from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992357

Looks: 90% same as pics, fair, sexy as hell SYT. When I ask her age, I was shock haha still in early 20s. Saw her video and no choice but to book her
Body: slim, tight, smooth, have tattoos, looks wild on her, if you prefer the slim type do consider her
Boobs: small but no sag
BBBJ: good, can DT, w licking balls, when she let out moans like my tool is the yummiest thing i very close to misfire
FJ: lick her pussy first before my cock's turn, she like it, nice pussy no smell. Tried diff positions, keep hearing her moan and cum shiok
GFE: build chemistry w her at first but once ice break really want to take her home.

Thanks bro Kim. A gem you have

Old 12-07-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
singboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersingboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell
From Club Friday

Looks: Similar as advertised. Look way younger irl compared to photos

Body: figure like what other bros mention, slim with no ounce of fat, literally one of the BEST body I bonked

Boobs: big boobs for boobs lovers. Side boob view is damn arousing you want to kiss and grab it at the same time

BBBJ: She is willing to go the extra mile for BBBJ without rushing in to FJ

FJ: fucking solid. Accommodating to different positions. can feel that it is tight and squeeze my cock while she close to cum

GFE: can act cute and snuggle with you, not shy to cover herself after deeds, lay in bed completely naked

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991000
Old 12-07-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Tata from galaxyxscorts

Had a wonderful session with Tata last night and definitely the best lady for far these 3 months of bonking for me

She knows her stuff and she treat me like a king on bed, she will use her huge boobs to play naughty acts with me and make me horny

Fucking was awesome and she loves sex too which I feel no commercial feel at all, moan and expression all premium and that's the best feel for me

Definitely will find some time next week to see her again

Btw thanks okt for the smooth bookin even though I was little late
Old 12-07-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Lovely of Flirtygirls

Short FR for Lovely, jumpsuit courtesy from me, ask her to wear it if you guys wanna bang her in that jumpsuit, crotchless, so can wear it n bonk

French with passion
Bbbj can feel the walls of her mouth
Fuck with seductive moaning
CIM,but no swallow, cos I didn't bring extra cash.

She ask me to post this picture
Got another picture of her full length, can see her figure, but she say not nice, so will post it in telegram with the bonk kakis to see instead.

Future all FR if I do in sbf will be short
Lazy to upload pictures
Videos if any, and all pictures will share in telegram instead
N details will be in full in telegram
Old 12-07-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Nana from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992523&highlight=

Location wise is near to my office and for driving bros is good too

Lady was in her mid 20s and with slim body, can French and paint and can cum in mouth

She will use her skillful tongue to catbath from neck to my groins and will suddenly suck my cock hard n deep

Full of energy and can really ride well, doggy was good too becos I was allow to smack her perky ass hard making her moan louder

Great experience and also value on her rate
Old 12-07-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

paperplan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ice (Seduction)

Looks: Similar as photo posted. Cute lady with nice features

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...&highlight=ice

Body: Soft boobs and handful which is just nice for me

Pussy: Wet and tight! No smell she's horny base on her expression. (Abit shy at first)

Bbbj: Great vacuum suction, strong and powerful

Fj: Rode me. She gave me cowgirl I turn her over for missionary. I was gentle with her tho.

Will definitely return for her. Overall, was pleasing.
Old 12-07-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
YeojongII is Cool - loads of Potential

Wawa ( Lust365 )
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=wawa

Looks: 9/10 she is wawaWOW. Just like in photos pretty and attractive

Body: 9/10 petite, got a bit of tummy but not really a problem at all

Bbbj: 8.5/10 needs some warm up. Overall was good wet and semi wild.

Fj: 9/10 good Cust service. She really willing to please. Knows how to ride and wants me to touch her while she rides

Rtf: yes no doubt

* Wasn't bad at all, quality is good, price tag good. Worth the money
Old 12-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Tata from galaxyxscorts

Had a wonderful session with Tata last night and definitely the best lady for far these 3 months of bonking for me

She knows her stuff and she treat me like a king on bed, she will use her huge boobs to play naughty acts with me and make me horny

Fucking was awesome and she loves sex too which I feel no commercial feel at all, moan and expression all premium and that's the best feel for me

Definitely will find some time next week to see her again

Btw thanks okt for the smooth bookin even though I was little late
Bro real life differs from pics?
Old 12-07-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 20
lance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Darling from Terminal21 this morning, managed to secure the first slot. Knock on door, she opened and looking good already haha. Make up on, wearing tight lingerie to great you...

OKT: OKT very solid and fast reply. Reply me early in morning

Looks: looks almost like the picture, make up same, I dunno if she not wear make up, but you not looking for wife lah so no problem

Body: slim with meats at the right places, so not plain skin and bone, boobs are nice to handle, enhanced one

U saw first her cleavage when still on lingerie, my tool instantly give reactions Lol

FJ: very willing to service. Never complain throughout the session and doesn't stop. When I fck her she keep her eye contact, bite her lips and sexy moans

Only problem is English not good, so better use Gt

Highly recommend for you to try, usually I always prefer the new comers one since service is still top notch you know, not bored yet I think
Old 12-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
dumbling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydumbling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=993041
Sora
Club Friday

Looks: A bit disc from photos which is normal
Body: Good with nice ass meaty enough to grab
Boobs: B boobs, a bit sag confirm natural
Pussy: Clean shaved wet in no time
Shower: SOP
Frenching: French her while fingering her, she try to scream but can't, really horny just watching her expression
BBBJ: Started off slow and sensual with occasional caressing of my balls and gradually it became fast with deep suction at the tip, not teeth feeling
FJ: Tried multiple positions and she seemed to enjoy herself more and more, not shy to keep the noise down at all. I also don't care if neighbor can hear liao
GFE: Good after warming up, a bit shy but that is normal
RTF: Can consider but nowadays too many girls to choose from
Old 12-07-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
EasyF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mika (CF)

Bro CF was good and reply fast. Did some verifications, which i guess were normal, since I first time. Tbh this one first one forum also, usually I pm direct to others. Location good also, if no energy to walk, not ready for her lol.

Looks: Lost for words. 10/10
Body: Solid 10/10
French: Not just fluent, Native bro.
BJ/FJ: I really dont know why people rate her any lower than 10/10. If not the best, then one of the best. Her suction, tongue control make you go crazy. If nvr tahan will shoot fast.

When she on top, to me perfect. Don't want say much but the view, the ass when you grab, the French. Damn.

Overall it was so good, that she made me want to write my first review on forum. Definitely will RTF.
Old 12-07-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Indeed.... a rare gem.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowFart View Post
Visited Vivi from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992357

Looks: 90% same as pics, fair, sexy as hell SYT. When I ask her age, I was shock haha still in early 20s. Saw her video and no choice but to book her
Body: slim, tight, smooth, have tattoos, looks wild on her, if you prefer the slim type do consider her
Boobs: small but no sag
BBBJ: good, can DT, w licking balls, when she let out moans like my tool is the yummiest thing i very close to misfire
FJ: lick her pussy first before my cock's turn, she like it, nice pussy no smell. Tried diff positions, keep hearing her moan and cum shiok
GFE: build chemistry w her at first but once ice break really want to take her home.

Thanks bro Kim. A gem you have

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1