The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 10-07-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hangit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silks

Sujin

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=sujin

Looks: 9/10
For me, shes’s pretty, and she dosent have any makeup on. But to me, she's still pretty cute and innocent looking.

Body: 9.5/10
Boobs were okay big,, more of an Ass man. Her skin was damn smooth and almost fair.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Lots of licking and sucking. Hardworking and I just love it

FJ: 9/10
She moans well. Accommodating to different positions.

GFE: 9/10
She's really cute, shy at first but she is very playful!! She snuggles up well too...
Old 10-07-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Olivia( KINKANGEL69)

OKT : Great service and friendliness. Booking was done smoothly with fast verification

Model Name: Olivia
Looks : 9/10. Pretty as picture 5% different
Body : 10/10. Big boobs natures
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 9/10 She super tight
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 8/10. can speak good english and some chinese
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes if time alllow
Old 10-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

lobsterclw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for this sweet babe, Juliet from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

Looks 9/10, Cutie with a nice smile

Boob 9/10 Very nice to put your lil bro in between

BBBj 12/10 Prolly her best traits. She does amazing bj, all the sounds you one slurping and sucking. Almost cim but wanted to save on fj haha.

Body 9/10 Slim the way I like

FJ 10/10 Cannot complain but she’s good , you try you will know

GFE 10/10 SOLID GF VIBES
Old 10-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

kittykaat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good one with April, Lust365

Looks: 9/10 85-95% resemblance to photos. Overall skin condition was good and has sweet smile.

Body: 10/10 slender and curvy, meaty ass for sure. And don’t get me started on her tits, Melon juicy and big, shoutout to booblovers

BBBJ: 9/10 Pleasures me, swallow your whole cock and suck it hungrily without complaint

FJ: 9/10. Finished in missionary. Tight and wet, sexy moaning. Definitely one of the better ones.

GFE+Comms: 9/10 Patient, hardworking and sweet smile throughout session.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kcidart is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Lily from Lust
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=lily

Looks: 9.5
Body: 10
Boobs: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 10
Gfe: 9
Overall
What a pleasurable fck night with Lily. She looks very stunning to me, even she wears less make up she still look very pretty. Boobs were on point, big and super soft. Her blows was sensual to mid wild. My favourite will be Aj. Jusper tight but made it a smooth entrance for me with the help of KY.

She deserves RTF.

*she looks dam gorgeous in red
Can bring sexy outfit for her nxtime
Old 10-07-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Got flora from my mystery booking today and indeded no regret. She is Slim and speaks good english, she can ride very long and massage in between shot is Relaxing. Not for boobs lover though and no DFK just minor flaw
She changed to flirtygirl btw and will return to thailand in 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusseryt View Post
FR for Flora
From Galaxyxscorts

Yesterday had a great session with Flora, attitude was good and service I rate her 9/10

She was sexy and her body was slim too, we French and did some foreplay which already made her wet even haven't going down on her

Her pussy was tight and her moan was loud, can take deep heavy pounding which she let me pull both her arms when I was dogging her

She ended off last with riding me and ask me smack and squeese her ass as she loves the feeling which will make her more horny

Massage was a bonus after the deed and I left a happy man

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992073&highlight=
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 10-07-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

FR for Tesla GMC

Location: Neat and cosy room with LED and proper bed and mirror
Look: 7/10 young and a bit like Fann Wong
Body: 7/10 slim and slender
Boobs: 7/10 A cup
Bbbj: 9/10 very good

Fj: 7/10 nice missionary

RTF: no, too many gals now

Last edited by peek; 10-07-2024 at 10:14 PM. Reason: wrong name
Old 10-07-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nana - FG

Was looking for something new and cheap thrills today so went for my usual stable mystery bonk as four ladies on the menu.
Went in with no much expectation as I am looking to release my biological needs as a human.

I went up the place and when the door open, it was actually who I wanted to be. Nana seems pretty tense and cold initially like what you expect from a seasoned pro FL.
So, I tried to break the ice with some limited thai that I recently picked up. The usual “khob khun khrup” and told her that my Thai is “nid noi”.

We get undressed and shower together. She washed me nicely and I start teasing her by trying to get a kiss. Managed to give her a peck and she smile shyly.
After that, Nana warms up to me. Dried up and I went ahead first to the room and lie down playing with my phone.

She came in and start licking my nipple. Whenever I try to kiss her, she try to evade. At this point, I peck on her head a times, finally she gave in and we kissed.
She moved downwards and service my lil bro and fuck…………….haven’t had this kind of service since I chiong D2 couple years back. Almost blow my load out but managed to keep it in.

Asked her to lie down, my turn to service her. Licked her nipple and it start to harden and erected. I slowly move down her body. I heard her moan. I moved down to paint her lil sis, halfway through.
I inserted my finger to her and she starts to contract. I alternate between licking and fingering her, she gets really wet and squishy inside.

By this time, her hands were over my hair and making a mess of it. I move up and starts with missionary….the wetness is something I haven’t felt past few months. I bring her leg up and alternate between fast and slow thrust.
While doing it, I was looking at her face filled with pleasure and pain. I moved my head closer to her and asked “you like”?. Her reply : “yes”. I pump her furiously and stopped when I climax. I felt her contracting when cum.
I sit up and looked at her...we were giggling around. And I asked if she enjoyed me painting her. Her reply : “I like”.

After washing up we lie down and talk about our lives. I found out that she was from issan and a single mom currently earning money for her sick child. I added her line and she asked about my Line wallpaper.
I told her about my dream of opening a massage shop in the near future and currently saving for it. She told me she used to work as a masseur in South Korea. I joked that maybe in the future we should open one together.

From this point, we just chat about random things. Where she will go next. Whats for dinner and breast implants. Time to time, I just try to make her laugh and giggle with my limited Thai.
I asked if its okay to visit her in Thailand, her reply : ”Sure. Text me when you are there”.

Time fly by fast, so I start by touching and caressing her. She moves to give me an out of the world deep throat…….she stopped just before I am about to blow….start riding me. It was so wet and squishy inside.
She got tired. I moved her to the doggy position and give her a few minute of thrust. I can feel her water flowing down to my balls. It felt so good inside, warm, wet, squishy ….not too tight and loose.
I really want to see her face so i turned her around. I move her legs up again gave it a few thrust. I push all the way in and unload everything inside.
I dressed up and told her that will probably visit couple of times more to rekindle our connection.

Last edited by GirthyPickle; 10-07-2024 at 10:15 PM. Reason: format
Old 10-07-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
xxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special

Last edited by xxxtomsmith; 12-07-2024 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apparently24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anya from FoxyThai

Haven't chiong for a while already but the other day itchy and saw other bros review of Anya's GFE and french fluency. I am a GFE + french guy. Decided to try out new stable (after being a loyal customer of only two stables). OKT was responsive and very easy to communicate with. Told him of my request for GFE and he relayed it to Anya. When the door open BAM! It was as though I knew her for years already, frenching like long lost lovers for a good 5 minutes (almost forgot to bathe). Continued frenching for the rest of the session, and no doubt Anya's GFE is truly 20/10. Very accommodating with my requests, spent maybe 30mins just foreplay and did 69, BBBJ and exploded CIM (with a twist ). Today tired so I decided to just chill for the rest of the session. Her GFE was so good I ended the session just cuddling and talking with her (since her English is actually pretty good - she says she tries learning English in her free time). Might be her last stint in SG - will definitely RTF before she leaves. TL;DR Bros who want GFE gaogao - this is your girl. Just make sure you don't kenna gongtao
Old 10-07-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
Nana - FG

Was looking for something new and cheap thrills today so went for my usual stable mystery bonk as four ladies on the menu.
Went in with no much expectation as I am looking to release my biological needs as a human.

Asked her to lie down, my turn to service her. Licked her nipple and it start to harden and erected. I slowly move down her body. I heard her moan. I moved down to paint her lil sis, halfway through.
I inserted my finger to her and she starts to contract. I alternate between licking and fingering her, she gets really wet and squishy inside.

By this time, her hands were over my hair and making a mess of it. I move up and starts with missionary….the wetness is something I haven’t felt past few months. I bring her leg up and alternate between fast and slow thrust.
While doing it, I was looking at her face filled with pleasure and pain. I moved my head closer to her and asked “you like”?. Her reply : “yes”. I pump her furiously and stopped when I climax. I felt her contracting when cum.
I sit up and looked at her...we were giggling around. And I asked if she enjoyed me painting her. Her reply : “I like”.
M

Time fly by fast, so I start by touching and caressing her. She moves to give me an out of the world deep throat…….she stopped just before I am about to blow….start riding me. It was so wet and squishy inside.
She got tired. I moved her to the doggy position and give her a few minute of thrust. I can feel her water flowing down to my balls. It felt so good inside, warm, wet, squishy ….not too tight and loose.
I really want to see her face so i turned her around. I move her legs up again gave it a few thrust. I push all the way in and unload everything inside.
I dressed up and told her that will probably visit couple of times more to rekindle our connection.
Wow Bro, sounds like CIP for both shots?
Old 10-07-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Oong from FoxyThai

Link here:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=991919

Quick FR for Oong. She last few days so I thought better let you bros know about this gem.

Location: East side, G area. Nice new condo. Has a roommate. The condo is clean. Towels are good and absorbent.

Looks: Wow, first impression - OMG. So tall! 175cm! So pretty! Like model. Reminds me of Maggie Q - but with cool tatts and more meat on her bones.

Got a little resemblance right?

Oong is confirm past 30, but wah complexion very good and skin tone is fair, no thai tan, in fact i darker than her. lol

Body: Natural B breast, not perky but not super sag. Nipples the size of large raisins. Body got some baby damage but you have to be observant. She has on her chest a tattoo of a mother and child. She could stand to work out a bit more, with her physique, she could look really solid. But she not fat or anything, just normal gal. Her tatts are really cool and nice.

Best part is her legs, so long and white. And thigh gap, with small shaved pink pussy. Delicious to eat. She left a thick landing strip above her pussy, but down below all good.

Love her long slender back. Her butt is average, enough flesh to grab, not flat but not super curvy either. Think of her as a volleyball player kind of physique.

Comms: Her english is so basic, i think her vocab less than 50 words. Google Translate helped a lot. I know some basic thai, but not super good. But still, she comes across as friendly, accommodating and modest, also a little shy, coy. Those looking for sex fiend, PSE, better avoid. Those want to find GFE, she is the one (i think a few other bros already kena hooked by her)

BBBJ: Average, got deep throat and do for a long time before i ask her to stop. Not much eye contact or cock worshipping. This gal is more GFE as I said.

FJ: 2 shots fired super easy for me, cos i really like her and her body. First one we did spoon, like lovers, then move to missionary. Knn i did all the work cos i wanted to bang her so bad. got her to cross her long white legs while i pounded her hard. she made soft moans and it really got me going.

Then in between shots she offered to massage me. Fail massage. But full marks for effort. I decided to massage her instead and I got so aroused. Ask her for 69, and then I realise her body too tall, haha, she hard to get into a comfortable position.

nevermind, standing doggie is perfect. pounded her for a long time. Then push her to bed and doggie her hard, push her head and chest down, grab her arms like wheelbarrow, watching my hard cock go in and out of her tiny pussy and I surrendered super quickly.

RTF: Yes. I hope ICA do us a favour and let her come back soon!
Old 10-07-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bonbonbonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lisa - Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 10/7/2024

looks : 8.5/10 (85% resemblance )
body: 9/10 ( not the normal Thai tan as she has fair skin which is a plus. Low bakness lvl also, can say she is petite )
boobs : 8.5/10 ( soft and natural, her nips size is not that big not that small also )
catbath : 9/10 ( slow motion, sensual as her hands also busy while licking me )
frenching : 9/10 ( allowed with tongue fight, mild only though busy still pass the real gf feels )
bbbj : 9/10 ( continuous from catbath, good starter to prep my bro and know what is coming to him. )
fj : 9/10 ( good riding and humping skills )

Old 10-07-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1890 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Above is Lay link

Name : Lay
Looks : 9.5 / 10
Age (Est) : 19 or younger.. looks like teenager
Body : Slim & Slender
Boobs : Natural
Kissing : 9 / 10 kissing & french passionate
Catbath : 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 10 / 10 Solid, almost cum
Painting : Nvr try
FJ : 9.7 / 10 Accomodative Fuck and French
GFE : 9.5 / 10
Massage : Nvr try
Overall Experience : 9.5 / 10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks (if any) : Friendly and down to earth lady, Totally my cup of tea.
Will return to visit her again soon. Worth every single cent > damage 260/90/2

Last edited by Lucius_Verus; 11-07-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

nuknesirki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Fr for this Solid girl next door look but on bed is super wet & tired and keep want you to pump her chio bu

Name : Lay
Looks : 9.5 / 10
Age (Est) : 19 or younger.. looks like teenager
Body : Slim & Slender
Boobs : Natural
Kissing : 9 / 10 kissing & french passionate
Catbath : 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 10 / 10 Solid, almost cum
Painting : Nvr try
FJ 爱爱 : 9.7 / 10 Accomodative Fuck and French
GFE : 9.5 / 10
Massage : Nvr try
Overall Experience : 9.5 / 10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks (if any) : Friendly and down to earth lady, Totally my cup of tea.
Will return to visit her again soon. Worth every single cent > damage 260/90/2
Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement only have time for lunch.

Not going to comment much cause her service is still there. Nothing Lack. plus point for her is her solid massage.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1