The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-07-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Opal
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=opal

Looks : 9/10 slightly darker than the pics but otherwise very pretty with sharp angular face and innocent look hiding a naughty vixen which you will soon find out.

Body : 10/10 Bakness 2 with zero body fats and no tummy. Really my favourite Type. Boobs are enhanced but really well done.

Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 continue till you tell her to stop. Excellent technique

Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10 cowgirl, missionary, doggy all excellent. Grinding and thrusting with good stamina. She will adjust her position and your position to optimize the mutual pleasure. Painters can ask rejoice as she appears to love it. Cute moaning throughout.

Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 kena Kc by her already. Didn’t think this was possible. Just a wonderful woman.

Return fuck(RTF) : already did. When I saw that she is back in sg I just jumped at the chance to book her.

Last edited by fungrapes2004; 09-07-2024 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFit View Post
I kena long ago forced to register. When walking halfway to the back door one auntie shout at me ask me go counter and register. Damm embarrassing. I purposely write my phone number and ic wrongly. I think is register for fun only. Thats why after that I try to avoid that place but sometime the girls really damm good so bo bian suck thumb have to go. Some of my most memorable bonks are from there as well. But just wish the stables would stop using that place. Always have huge anxiety when entering.
I feel you, Bro! If you go there during the day, you will get caught easily. Even I myself also had anxiety when heading to the back door in the late night. I would usually climb up the stairs discreetly to avoid detection. I would do my best to avoid this area. Somehow, no choice LL had to go there if the FLs were extremely good in BBBJ & sex.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JacksonT is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Yujin from Foxythai

Once again need to thank OKT for pushing Yujin to me after I contemplated for damn long. OKT always supportive. Formalities aside, let’s dive in.

Decided on Yujin after seeing so many good reviews and boy was I lucky to experience her on her last day. Always had been skeptical with reviews but damn she’s a gem. Too bad she’s leaving literally tmr.
Looks: 8/10 (100% better in real. Photos don’t do her justice)
She looks more like a young milf. Took some time for ice breaking as she’s kinda new to the trade. Minimal English but she tries her best. She’s very bubbly and keeps smiling/laughing and we can just talk like friends. Bbbj action starts in the shower after washing me up. Didn’t believe reviews that said these kind of things start in the shower but I guess there’s another believer in town. French started right after shower and even better during second shot. Not for boob lovers but she has perky nipples to suck on. Proceeded south and started to paint her. Totally no smell and very very wet. Love it when they guide you and pull you in. Needless to say during fj that’s what happens as well. Very accommodating for whatever positions. And wow her ar was good. Saw another review saying she does a lot of licking and flicking/poking. Damn she even sucks, not just poke. Her bbbj also damn on point. More on soft and sensual. If add in more suction I tell you, probably the best bbbj.

Everything opened up more during second shot but due to lack of time, had to hurry finish. She really is a gem. Too bad she’s leaving tmr. Hope boss brings in more gems haha. Happy Bonking everyone
Old 09-07-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JacksonT is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRod View Post
FR for Oong (FoxyThai)

Looks: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
French: 10/10
Fj: 9/10

Really tall and leggy premilf, the previous reviews were not joking when they said she is sexy with all natural B cups perfect for squeezing. Very good BJ technique and able to DT me, and didnt even let me breathe much during FJ since she kept frenching me nonstop. Only issue maybe comms not perfect but GT can solve, else her GFE really genuine and overflowing.

Pity I didn't get a chance to find her earlier but hope she'll be back. This lady really not to be missed and not surprised so many folks rtf her.
If you wrote this fr right after leaving I think I heard you bro hahaha
Old 09-07-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Coco from KinkyThai

Didn't expect to start the new year with a good bonk Ever since List (same stable) has left, I thought such gems would be quite hard to come by. But I got proven wrong by Coco lmao Was looking at her ad pics and somehow just felt she looked familiar, like she has been posted here before. Decided to wait wait abit for FRs and damn, the FRs just keep coming sia All singing praises. Found one good day and texted OKT in the morning but only got late afternoon slot. I stun sia, only stay couple of days already so packed, I fast fast confirm booking hahah Below is my honest FR, ymmv

( Click to show/hide )
OKT: Same experience as before (can refer to my FR for List) but now text faster. Nice. Fast and efficient

Location: Central hotel. Small room, queen size bed, toilet just nice fit 2 people

Looks: 10/10 Not exactly the same as in the photos but when you see her in real life, bro the photos can't compare man. Very pretty and innocent look, major GND vibes, like those kind you want to build a family with. Her smile is the bright bright kind, like you can forget all your problems de. Just imagine her jaw abit rounder than in her pics and that's her already bros

Body: 9/10 Height is accurate as in her ad. Quite fair skin tone actually, could probably pass off as chinese if she walks out in the street. All natural body and zero inks. Got noticeable hourglass figure sia, waist smaller than her hips. Small B boobs, I think almost A, and small light brown nips. Note that there is a pregnancy scar and she has hair below, not a wild bush, just a trimmed thick fuzz

French: Yes. Got lips sucking and tongue fighting but in a controlled and gentle way. Very sensual

BJ: 8/10 Not bad not bad. Not the kind that will make me cum but got standard one. But the way she tease my balls was good, knows how to work her tongue

FJ: 9/10 She is familiar in this trade, been to korea, taiwan and in sg before. She is hardworking. Gives her full attention to you only, didn't touch her phone at all. very genuine and service orientated girl. Auto initiate in the shower with a simple BJ. But I think she is overworked a little, could not get wet and her nips stayed soft.

GFE: 10/10 Max max max GFE. Offered massage between shots but I declined, I prefer to just cuddle. She's really legit like your girlfriend sia hold your hand, rub the tips of our noses together, stare into your eyes and suddenly kiss you. Happy to chitchat also

Overall Very good girl. If you're looking for that feeling of innocent young love, she is the one bros.
RTF for Coco from KinkyThai

Wah. Never booked a girl so fast in my life before. One fine day suddenly got message from Coco that she is coming in 2 weeks time (got her contact when she was previously here) legit the longest 2 weeks i ever felt, kept waiting for her ad to show up. And finally.. today is the day dont need wait for any FRs liao, quickly texted OKT and got a slot. Below is my honest FR, ymmv

OKT: Fast and efficient. Booked from him quite a number of times already. Good and reliable stable

Location: Familiar central hotel, will need to transit between bus and train for foot soldiers. Decent room size, queen size bed, toilet abit squeezy if you bigger size. Recommend bros to BYOT, thin small towels provided and will leave tiny bits of lint

Looks: 10/10 Same girl, same face. no changes from before, really a natural beauty. no need surgery de can read my previous FR for more details

Body: 9/10 Refer to previous FR, although this time I think she put on like a reallyyy small amount of weight. Maybe 5 kg? Or could be me remembering her wrongly being skinnier before lol But is a healthy weight de No bony parts or fat rolls. I also just realised she has butt dimples heh

French: Yes. She recognizes me and frenched the moment the door closed. Got a full course around her lips and tongue. Bolder than last time, sucked my lower lips fully in and pulled me on top of her on the bed

BJ: -/10 Cannot rate this one coz was too short le we wanted to fuck already haha But very warm and wet

FJ: 9/10 Got her early this time so she wasnt too tired from work like before. Much more energetic and responsive. Frenched from door to bed and groped each other freely. When on the bed, we strip each other off and she starts attacking my nipples. Moved her way down and gave a short BJ, shifted and presented her ass up for me to smack. Started and ended first shot in missionary, cannot hold in le and misfired too early. the 2 weeks really fked me up. second shot started in cowgirl and she worked until her back feels damp damp de Switched to doggy and pounded her to completion.

GFE: 10/10 Really wife material. KC damn strong. Cuddle my face in her chest and whisper me to take a nap. Licked around and breathe into my ear. Interlock her legs and mine. Really not for the weak heart man. Accidentally overran by 10 mins coz we were watching tiktoks and listening to music. Sorry to the bro after me

Overall: Pretty similar experience as last time, but now with added sense of familiarity so feels abit more personal.
Old 09-07-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 3
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Night supper with Nana from Flirtygirls

Thanks okt for the late night arrangement

Nana was still active and very good attitude. Service was solid and she's very wild

Uses her boobs to grind on me when showering for me in the toliet

On bed we did 69 and her pussy trim and ordorless. Her moans stereo and she cum before me

Gave me a strong suction for my lil bro, handsfree mode and deepthroat given.

Massage was solid too. And not those piano type. I nearly fall asleep

Having few positions with her and she very accomodative. Can take hard and deep pounding.

Nana not a time watcher and provide good service. Spend $120 for 90 mins session and really worth it.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992523&highlight=
Old 09-07-2024, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 7
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Sofia
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=990878&highlight=

Looks: Lookable and photo posted similar IRL. Beautiful looking with light make up

Body: Meats at the right place, no fat tummy not slim just nice. Natural boobs that can suck and lick

Bbbj: Start with slow tempo and when I hold on her head she gave me a marvelous blowjob that my first shot landed in her mouth. Never neglect my balls too

Fj: Pounding her in various positions, best is doggie she moans loud and can take hard and deep pounding. Smack her ass she won't give attitude and gave me the horny expression

Value bonking. Saw telegram she had quite a number of review is truth ��
Old 09-07-2024, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lvague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire from SiamKen

This is the photo that looks the closest to her.
Barely a difference, I was really pleasantly surprised how closely she resembled the photo. So big props to Siamken for keeping the photos as real as possible.

This was two days back.

What I liked:
- Claire has really good GFE and although there's a language barrier, it didn't deter any enjoyment.
- I love how supple and perky her natural boobs were. (It's really full, the photo here doesn't do it justice. Almost a C cup tbh?)
- I particularly enjoyed how she doesn't fake moan crazily like most girls because it's off-putting for me personally.

What I think should be improved:
- As usual, it's just better to bring your own towel cause the ones they provide aren't worth it.
- If you're a BBBJ enthusiast, Claire isn't good in this aspect.

Overall, Claire provides a really pleasant GFE that is very relaxed and enjoyable, 9/10. It's pretty much like fucking your gf.
Highly recommended if Bjs aren't a big deal for you and you're attracted to her body type (her ass is decent for doggy).
I would RTF but I'm going to be overseas for a month.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
VitaminC99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitaminC99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992341

Sea - Terminal21

Accurate as per the pictures with minimal filters.

Slim body, very nice body shape. Tight and hug her can feel the curve fit into your body perfectly.

Nice tattoo on back, giving you a great view when riding. Boobs are big and enhanced.

Horny girl and good attitude, she indeed give real attention during the session.

Attentive in shower, hands will tease my tool.

Full on tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK she is the perfect girl for you.

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls as well with DT. She doesnt stop until you say so. Changed to 69, her pussy jerk when I suck her clit hard.

One shot finish in missionary and 2nd one finish in doggy, very tight and wet, letting me stay inside her a little longer after I fire, my head on her chest

Overall very enjoyable experience from start to end, don’t think can RTF since I will go overseas, highly recommended for bros to try and support
Old 09-07-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
maxspeed54 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaxspeed54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mika from Club Friday
This young lady always be my RTF to go, young and wild if I can describe her.
Chio bu young lady with naughty look and big melons of course ,
how can I tahan to not book her leh.
Back then I consulting with Bro Friday, I asked for GFE oriented service but
hv a big melons and he recommended me this lady. She looks just like in pics, little Thai tan but still look gorgeous.
Big melons, easy to fondle, I love to suck it and she has sensitive nips,
it will hard in no time. Definitely one of the happiest place for big boobs lovers.
Shower was SOP, scrubbing with little hug and kisses but her BBBJ was power.
Suction was great with some horny looks, makes my dick harder and harder.
Need to stop her in time cz I don't want to waste my shot in BBBJ.
She's like a perfect gf IMO, she will give you everything you need and can access all part of her body.
Full attentions and not a time watcher, more like a horny gf leh who gulp your whole dick in no time.
She's a good rider, her tempo and way to ride was like a whole new level for me.
Got my first shot in no time, you just need to lay down and she will ride you till you got it.
Then I went for missionary but switched to doggie and the view was amazing, got some naughty vibes and
I can feel her pussy tight in this position.
Overall she's a great bonk with whole GFE. 90 mins was not enough but still manageable with marathon fuck.
RTF - will do repeatedly if money available.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
LifeisGoodGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Heart Terminal21

Promised her a FR and here it goes

Had a super late bonk and text bro Kim to see if got a girl available, recommend Heart and very much budget friendly haha

Venue was decent and discreet, I was greeted with a sweet smile and she speaks decent English and Chinese, nice one

Looks: 8/10 not the drop dead gorgeous one but won’t reject one
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced with average size tits, not exactly for boobs lovers
Body: 8/10 nice ass with a bit of tummy fat, have good curve also
BJ: 8.5/10 started in shower, continue to bedroom, change 3 positions, very hardworking to make sure I enjoy it
FJ: 10/10 very acommodating to my requests, moans filled the room, opt for 1s and it gladly release in cowgirl. As to my surprised, she can sense when I close and she go faster riding me till I shoot

I enjoyed talking and banging her at the same time. Especially when hitting the right spots her subtle moans and awkward silence was perfect. Doesn’t feel commercial at all, more like a fuck buddy with no strings attached

Bros do treat her well, this one is a very nice lady. One of the best value bonk for me so far.

Old 09-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 7
tcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud of

Thanks Bro Silks for arranging Marie.
Great girl at a very solid pricing.
This pics exactly same, What you See is what You get!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ighlight=marie

Looks: Definitely 10/10. Very pretty girl SYT for sure. Cute looking, Fair like Chinese one.
Body: 9/10 Natural Curvy Body Natural Boobies and Soft Smooth skin
BBBJ: 10/10 She is real Solid in giving Blows. Totally see her enjoying it. Totally non commercial feels Cause She abit Innocent Which I find it A turn On
FJ: 10/10 Confirm can feel the tightness, Wet and Juicy
GFE: 10/10 Max Gfe confirm feels like bonking a young poly girlfriend

Great Great Bonk. RTF 100%.
Thanks Bro Ss
Old 09-07-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amelia from Seduction was the kind of chick I needed

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=amelia

Body/Face: 9/10 Very pretty SYT, Very proportionate, not skinny nor fat as well

Boobs: 9/10 Soft Perky handful Size with nice responsive nipples yummy

Bathing: 9/10 Got initiative, cleaned the right spots with her hands at the right moment if u know what I meant

French: 9/10 Speaks french and her frenching and tongue skills, power

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Knows her mouth and tongue well on how to give a good blowjob

FJ: 9/10 Great moans expected from her. Missionary position and with her on top. cum slightly faster maybe cos she was tighter than most girls I bonk. Quite good in bed. Satisfied with her service. Both shot done and not wasted.
Old 09-07-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
popball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust
Name: Lisa
Pussy : Wet like waterfall, nice and Soft
Looks: 9.5/10 Definitely my cup of tea
Body : Tall slim
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B cups Soft
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, gentle n caring suction, passionate and Takes time to do
Painting: Allowed
FJ: Accommodating any positions, wont complain, willing to please, experienced

Playful cheerful wild
Cute looking type
Old 09-07-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rowly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Iris from FF yesterday coz I need a good massage as well, and she really delivered! One of the best massages I’ve had this year. When it comes to the deed she is just as amazing with solid DT and she cater happily to all poses I requested. Her English is decent so no GT needed. Came out fully refreshed and satisfied. She might not be the prettiest in the stable but I will gladly RTF.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992295
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1