The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 2
Terminal21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminal21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
➔[ Terminal 21 ] 🦄 Vivi 🦄 Very Beautiful Sg Ah Lian Look-a-like 100% Svc Oriented

Terminal 21 Presents......

See her Video
Name: Vivi
Nationality: Thai
Height: 160cm
Measurements: 32B/24/34
Boobs: Natural
Customer Preference: Does not accept Indian and Angmoh customers

Services Include:
FJ, GFE, Frenching (DFK), HJ, 69, Massage, Fingering, Painting, BBBJ/BJ, CIM (Tips)

🍬🍬 Damage 🍬🍬 :

$130 / 45mins / 1shot
$180 / 90mins / 2shots

Operating hours are from 10.00 - 02.00hrs daily

WhatsApp number +65 9342 6549

Join Our Telegram Channel t.me/terminal21fun
Old 05-07-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

Terminal21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminal21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
HERE'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT VIVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmness View Post
Had Vivi from Terminal21 late at night yesterday

Hot SYT uni girl, confirmed tingtong type makes your heart race for too much intense fucking.
Killer body very slim, big giant tattoo in her back, perky ass you just want to slap it when she walk.
She has a seductive appearance. the first time I saw her, I was really drawn to her. She is really good at fulfilling requests.

First off head to shower. Action started with a BJ while on her knees. Very good can DT. My cock felt so hard and sloppy from her that it was fucking throbbing so much that it felt like it wanted to burst. Back in bedroom, asked me to lay back, started with catbathing, her hands gently stroke my cock, she slowly travel south and continue her BJ again. Super shiok…

went under her undies and check that pussy was dripping wet. We started touching each other with our lips locked in a tongue battle. Caps on let her ride me first in cowgjrl. Her sexy moans filling the room. Changed position and pumped her missionary style with and I grab her boobs, suck on that nipples, each getting attention. Not long I burst and spray all of my cum on her belly, a good mess.

Surprised that she is only 21 but very skillful lady, really knows how to fuck and be fucked. I think I have found my regular here, hope she stays a while.

YMMV
Quote:
Originally Posted by addmeat View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992357

Vivi - Terminal 21

Looks: 6/10 Slight discount due to some blemishes but it’s normal for a 22 years old uni student. Long jet black hair with usual thai tan.
Body: 8/10 Slim with no excess meat.
Boobs: 6/10 Natural A cups. Not for boob lovers but I like it natural.
BBBJ: 9/10 She kept trying to DT and choke herself which was kinda unexpected for someone that looks green.
DFK: Yes
FJ: 7/10 She responds to every action you make. Only tried missionary as I was tired.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Probably will give Sea a try because I don’t think I have time to RTF Vivi and try Sea before both of them go back.

Wanted to RTF Miso today however she went back early. It’s really a bummer because Miso was really one of the best in recent months. Since I’m free so took Vivi. Everything was good but just don’t expect high level of service. I expected it since she’s very young and doesn’t behave like a FL so naturally she behaves more like a girlfriend. Second shot I did BBBJ+CIM as I was too tired already. She initiated it by the way. I didn’t expect a CIM at all. When I was about to release, she moved away to adjust her hair. When she saw the first drop of cum, she immediately put her mouth back to such every drop out of me. Even after releasing, she didn’t remove her mouth and continue sucking and licking. She then lie down and rest for 30s before going to the toilet to spit out. Definitely a plus point here. I gotta emphasise again, the whole time she kept trying to DT herself. Her lips are constantly touching my balls when my 2IC is in her mouth. Overall she might not be the best looking and she might not give services like cat bath and massage, she definitely did excel in the BBBJ segment. She’s leaving on the 20/7 so try her while she’s still here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
Vivi from Terminal21

Decent place with shower attached. Can complete the action with no problem.

Looks & Body: 9/10
Same person as the photos, a very pretty uni student SYT. Boobs soft B cup. Very slim figure, model quality body with tattoos, truly my cup of tea.

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of pattern involved. Started to french while hot naked in bed and she hovers over me, damn shiok. Sensual type, tease my bottom lip, my cock was throbbing by this action alone.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Nice variation in different techniques. From just the tip to deepthroat, BJ +HJ combo was the death of me. Letting go my 1st shot CIM, she increases the suction and hands move faster, no option lah, grab her hair and shoot everything inside

FJ: 9/10
This girl crazy in bed liao, let me tell you. She is really accommodating and service oriented. Her riding skills are the best I have experience so far. Usually if girl too lazy I don’t bother finish my 2nd shot, but she kept on riding, offer her lovely tits to my mouth and demands me sucking those

GFE: 9/10
You just want to protect her like your young GF, snuggle close to you the entire time between shots and after, not rushing to kicking me out
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChr View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...357&highlight=

VIVI FROM TERMINAL 21
Looks - Pretty and skins are quite fair, same as pics with black long hair and got that young vibes when you're with her.
Body - Definitely not for boobs lovers, but other than that she looks amazing especially with her tattoos gives a hard sex and looking for naughty time.
BBBJ - Cannot believe she can go that deep, to be specified I had a big dick , she can go deep till her lips touch my balls with no gagging at all. Great suction with that naughty looks wah siao leh.
GFE - One of the girl with service oriented personality, will definitely surprised you with how great she treat someone. Surpassed my expectations.
FJ - The tightness of that pussy was really amazing, she got super wet and still can't believe how hard to enter that tight pussy. With her makes me feels like 2s were not enough for us, can take hard banging felt amazing. She's totally a sex lovers leh.
I wish I had more time to booked her longer, but will definitely come back before she fly back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datok098 View Post
Vivi from Terminal21

Great location and okt was very prompt. Vivi is a tingtong tingtong baby and is simply great at everything. She speaks a little english and has a great personality. Very slim figure almost no fat at all, sexy tattoos makes her look wilder and naughtier.

Her foreplay is fantastic. She makes me lie face down and she lightly licks me all over until I shiver literally shivers. Then asked me to turn around, lick my nipples sensually, still wearing her bra with one boobs already spill, damn isn’t it the most arousing foreplay ever. She lick my nipples when ai undo her bra and freeing those soft tits. Bbbj have good suction and deep throat, she flicks and moves around your tongue which is so erotic. Let her suck me for good for 10mins, full service on this one. Wonder how 21 y.o can do such things skillfully.. haha

Capped on, she lower herself to adjust to my size, frenching begin bros.. wah up and down her hips goes, her mouth stays on mine. I knew I couldn’t last long if like this, so changed her to doggy for 5 mins, then missionary with her legs both wrap around my hips, turbo thrusts and I cum.

All I can say is she is indeed a great partner in bed, if you’re looking for a young girl to bang but not green then she is the one liao..

Looks: 9/10 same as pics with make up on
Body: 9/10 very slim
Boobs: 7/10 B cups
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ:9/10

Thx bro Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
Stable: T21 at Asok BTS. Hahaha
Date: 12-Jul

Very long dont have 初恋的 feeling... finally got it....

OKT: 10/10
Friendly, prompt and chatty. Gives clear instruction.

Location: 20/10 (sibei ho... sibei discreet... parking easy. Centrally located)

Friend: Vivi

Looks:8.5/10
(Young 就是本钱) she can easily pass off as local Ah Lian.... not as fair as the photos.. but still considered fair for Thai. She is chio... didnt put alot of make up but still the chio type of ah lian xmm u see outside pub with oversized tee that u wanna fuck.

When i enter room, she wearing a black over size tee... as she walk around the room... can see her ass coming out... sibei turn on... she wasnt wearing anything below the tee...

Body: 8/10 (not for boobs lover) but she is slim and tight.... xmm body...

Service: 9.9/10 (overall experience)
After helping me shower, i dried myself and sat on bed.... she come out of toliet.. no say anything.. immediately went to attack my dick.. and she tried to DT herself... can hear the gagging....

Usually, after a while, girls will stop and catbath etc... but for her.... its like she likes to bbbj and DT you.... she loves to be gagged by you. She then pull me to the side of the bed and she kneel down and continue gagging herself... like trying to facefuck herself...

You can tell she is trying her best to make u feel good during DT. She DT until her small cute nose is squashed against my body... thats just how crazy she is... but no... she doesnt give you that PSE feeling... its more like a xmm wanting her kor kor to feel good and she will do anything to make him happy...

Everytime she DT, i can feel the back of her throat... and when you feel like thats the limit.. she try to force herself even deeper and you can feel your dick head entering her throat... squeezing through....

I have to stop her.... and let her catch her breath...

FJ: No rating... why???
She took the cd and pass to me... i told her to keep for later... i wanted some pussy grinding first... she smile and knew what i wanted... usually girls will take ky to lube you.... but not her....she pushed me to lie down and gave me another bbbj + DT to lube me up with her saliva.

Then she adjusted her nice, young pussy and started sliding and grinding me.... she got wet very quickly and intensify the sliding and grinding... a few times, she was shivering... and each time she shiver, she grind harder.....

Her young pussy outline is so smooth and nice and slippery... usually, after grinding a while, the girl will stop and want to put caps on.... but not her... she only got more horny and she bent down and initiated dfk with me.... at this point i think she is very high liao... when she bend down on me in cowgirl while still grinding me.... plus its wet and slippery.... it becomes dangerous and sibei high....

I stare at her and she look back at me.... i can tell she really enjoys it and can tell that she bo chup about anything and dont want to stop... so she just keep on grinding... riding... grinding... riding....

until i cannot liao.. almost cumming.... i signal to her that im cumming... she immediately come off me and let me unload in her mouth....

The thing about CIM is that... most girls let u cim then faster run to spit out...

For her... as i was cumming, she continue to suck and milk my dick..... after ensuring i finish unloading 1 week of load... she gave me a naughty slap on my hand... and i can tell from her pouted mouth that she was holding everything inside... she then gave out a deep sign and lie down beside me..... with my cum still in her mouth....

Picture this...
A ah lian xmm, that u always lusted after, grinded and rode you... then you cim and she took everything to the last drop... then she lie down beside you and look at you with your cum still in her mouth....

I will stop here...

Going to plan my next visit.... for more DT, grinding and cim....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowFart View Post
Visited Vivi from Terminal21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=992357

Looks: 90% same as pics, fair, sexy as hell SYT. When I ask her age, I was shock haha still in early 20s. Saw her video and no choice but to book her
Body: slim, tight, smooth, have tattoos, looks wild on her, if you prefer the slim type do consider her
Boobs: small but no sag
BBBJ: good, can DT, w licking balls, when she let out moans like my tool is the yummiest thing i very close to misfire
FJ: lick her pussy first before my cock's turn, she like it, nice pussy no smell. Tried diff positions, keep hearing her moan and cum shiok
GFE: build chemistry w her at first but once ice break really want to take her home.

Thanks bro Kim. A gem you have

Last edited by Terminal21; Yesterday at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Time to make booking with us!

Our WhatsApp Number +65 9342 6549
Our Telegram Channel https://t.me/terminal21fun
Old 05-07-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 05-07-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 06-07-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 07-07-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster (A)

Old 07-07-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster (A)

Old 07-07-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 07-07-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1