The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingFun View Post
Why does some ML ask you don't spend the money to visit them in shop?
1) becuase they only get a % of the entrance fee which they rather you give her all the entrance fee
2) if you visit and you don't tips, it means you take up their queue slot and may miss a potential customer
3) because the spa allow buy time go out with customer. She don't want to be caught that she does go out.
4) because got other sugar daddy who will tips and give money and very free always around

years back when i chiong pub and ktv, i encounter hostesses asking me not to go to the ktv she work with reason being she connot concentrate. The real reason i know is of course if I appear she cannot be tabao back by customer.
Old 04-07-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
1) becuase they only get a % of the entrance fee which they rather you give her all the entrance fee
2) if you visit and you don't tips, it means you take up their queue slot and may miss a potential customer
3) because the spa allow buy time go out with customer. She don't want to be caught that she does go out.
4) because got other sugar daddy who will tips and give money and very free always around

years back when i chiong pub and ktv, i encounter hostesses asking me not to go to the ktv she work with reason being she connot concentrate. The real reason i know is of course if I appear she cannot be tabao back by customer.
I add to your no.3, never buy time out for your lady especially she call you saying she having menses pain, besides you she can also ask her other supporters to buy her out saying she needs to rest at home.she will ask you to paynow or pay later. She will reach home and start to chat with hers supporters. Every one of them still thinking the lady is behaving.unaware she had a big payday on her menses day. I came across this. I am sharing here.

Last edited by Newsasap; 04-07-2024 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Add
Old 04-07-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

2 and 4 is so true. My ML always say I’m adding on to her long list of customers if I were to come because she is already so busy 😂

It’s also because I always tip just the market rate while other customers will have to top up for roaming and some just like to give extra tips 🙄
Old 04-07-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
It’s also because I always tip just the market rate while other customers will have to top up for roaming and some just like to give extra tips
My practice is also to always tip for the level of service rendered even if both may be in a relationship. standard rate is still tips which is better than no tips. In vietnamese is call 'an banh tra tien'. You eat, you pay. In this way, its much cleaner if relationship ends some how.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My practice is also to always tip for the level of service rendered even if both may be in a relationship. standard rate is still tips which is better than no tips. In vietnamese is call 'an banh tra tien'. You eat, you pay. In this way, its much cleaner if relationship ends some how.
I do want to pay for tips, but was rejected by the ML.. so was kind of confused in some way.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:48 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Recently encountered one ml...lol tell me to 买钟 for her for one day. Price she listed (88×10) + (50×10) = 1380 and told me that there is a caveat, there will be no fj on the pretext that she "wants to know me better"...lol thought that I am a carrot, I immediately blocked her

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-07-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do want to pay for tips, but was rejected by the ML.. so was kind of confused in some way.
confuse her paynow paylah her.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Recently encountered one ml...lol tell me to 买钟 for her for one day. Price she listed (88×10) + (50×10) = 1380 and told me that there is a caveat, there will be no fj on the pretext that she "wants to know me better"...lol thought that I am a carrot, I immediately blocked her
i won't be suprise if someone took it.
so far, i know 1 ML where once a week 2 SD will buy the hour plus tips. Half day each for meal ans shopping.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so far, i know 1 ML where once a week 2 SD will buy the hour plus tips. Half day each for meal ans shopping.
In an ocean, there are many different types of fish. For the SD, it's actually cheaper to do that than to give her a monthly allowance. Unless your usage is her company and pussy are high, else, no point and no need to bao her.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need to confuse, only she knows the real reason.
However, even though she rejects your fees or money if I were you, I would have bought her meals, drinks and some small gifts. In case one day you guys fall out, she cannot say you are a cheapo who only wants free fxxx.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:06 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always have my own mode of operandis...1 to 2 visit...date out during their day off to have fj...my record so far for one month...4 different ang pais mls in CAT 1 to have fj...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-07-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I tip my regular the same amount every time i visit her for the last 2+ years or so. Once in the past, the condom broke and she was quite worried. We talked about getting pills. When session ends, I tip her extra to buy aftersex pills and she got very very offended. and don't want to talk to me. Have to sweet talk her to calm her down.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
confuse her paynow paylah her.
She return back.. haha
Old 05-07-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
No need to confuse, only she knows the real reason. However, even though she rejects your fees or money if I were you, I would have bought her meals, drinks and some small gifts. In case one day you guys fall out, she cannot say you are a cheapo who only wants free fxxx.
Yes bro, I just brought her something like what you said.. but of course there is no FJ at all.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
From then on I have been keep visiting and sometime buy food/drinks for her.
Quote:
I agreed, after previous post I woke up abit.
Quote:
Yes bro, I just brought her something like what you said.. but of course there is no FJ at all.
woke up abit and fell back to sleep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1