The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Yesterday, I took a journey to the East.
Decided to step into a OWO joint featuring a Thai MILF ML C @ East, for the first visit.
Turns out the experience was a wonderful one.

C is pleasant looking for her age, short, with huge boobs (38), and can converse in Mandarin.
* Massage : B+, oil based, good strength and technique
* JG : B+, plucking of veins
* HJ : A
* BM and BF : A, slimy and shiok, like what you see in AV movie
* XiaolongBao munching : A, yummy

We had very good chemistry, so had an enjoyable time together *censored*.
Entrance per hour is Berry+Rambutan.
Top-up for special is okay considering the experience.
I chose not to let go of my proteins.

* RTM : yes

Life is interesting. Go explore.
Hi bro, able to PM contact? Will up you when you have post. Thanks
Old 03-07-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
hankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just spreading word on this contact, her style is Thai massage.

1. Backstepping: she will ensure will have crack or she not happy at her own massage.. LOL

2. Body stretching: for those with tight muscles, this helps.

3. Loosening of joints such as fingers and neck with cracking too.

4. Thai style juagen. Can be stimulating, relaxing or painful, up to you

but only got simple release la. She got some pride in her skills. If no release requested, she do head and face massage.

Bro,
Can share contact. Having tight upper back. Need cracking. Thx
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Thanks to bro for intro,
Manage to visit today...took 2hrs as most bros recommend and
Hot stone plus oil....there was some thai style but not full thai style massage
She knew the points, she's gd...medium strength to my liking
The hot stone was quite gd...
Then had thai juajen with Hot stone....nice feeling placing stone on tip
A bit painful releasing knots and she controlled when I was abt to cum
Overall pretty worth it....sure can rtm....

There was another ml there...younger...anyone tried??
Old Today, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ghostx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact. TY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1