The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old 02-07-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lononat View Post
Not this joint but tried Soda after a long long wait.

I mean it was great and all that. But if you added up everything now with entrance its 200ish.

Soda is near CBD now anyway.

Her juagen style is similar to the jb tomboy.

Her teasing style is good though.

But 200ish is kind of steep.
Problem is still sooooo many ppl go for her ..
Old 02-07-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Problem is still sooooo many ppl go for her ..
I think last time she charged ok it was good la. Never tried the last time before.

I never tried until now. But if you add up everything now.... Wouldn't go again.

If I wanted a medical one, would go for JB tomboy.

If you wanted a full service go for that.

Nobody said about damages also. If I knew I would have think twice about it.

At the current rate you can go do a whole day in JB which is what I used to do. Go the tomboy then do something else. You still have spare change.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3614 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Man, I'd recommend Zara, she can do that too.
thanks man. Zara of SLG?
Old 02-07-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi Bro can share contact? Will up you. Long time no such service with chio girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I can recommend one who does Korean style Juagen similar to JAV type of Juagen, massage groin balls anus buttocks, and come with FJ and many hardcore stuff, but I warn you its very expensive as her shop is in central expat area, be prepared to spend 188 - 260 range, but she is pretty , North Chinese ML who looks exotic like Dilireba Xinjiang kinda look, pm me for help if you interested and willing to spend.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think last time she charged ok it was good la. Never tried the last time before.

I never tried until now. But if you add up everything now.... Wouldn't go again.

If I wanted a medical one, would go for JB tomboy.

If you wanted a full service go for that.

Nobody said about damages also. If I knew I would have think twice about it.

At the current rate you can go do a whole day in JB which is what I used to do. Go the tomboy then do something else. You still have spare change.
What is JB tomboy? paiseh paiseh, pardon my ignorance ya ..

If no mention abt the damage u can assume it's on the high side, not juz this soda's case, all and i mean ALL other FRs that come w/o mentioning of damage are definitely on the high side

Very simple, if steep damage is known before hand, even if u are on the way, think u will quickly pull hand brake & make a U turn back, tio bo? ..
Old 02-07-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What is JB tomboy? paiseh paiseh, pardon my ignorance ya ..

If no mention abt the damage u can assume it's on the high side, not juz this soda's case, all and i mean ALL other FRs that come w/o mentioning of damage are definitely on the high side

Very simple, if steep damage is known before hand, even if u are on the way, think u will quickly pull hand brake & make a U turn back, tio bo? ..
53 Jalan Harimau Tarum
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/8nR7z5XbCehLWyNKA?g_st=ac

This place. No need book. But been some time since I went, not sure if it's still there. Forgot what she is called. But if you see her you can tell she is a tomboy.

But warning it's painful. Her style is painful. Comes with a massage by an indo lady. Last time the rate was around standard entry here.

I thought it's the standard JG rate ma. 150 with room or not.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
thanks man. Zara of SLG?
Yes you're right. Her rates is 150 for JG + prostate massage. SYT but vanilla, she got her own boundaries so don't think can do anything else with her.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
went for Mindy AMK. during session, she diagnosed blockages and charged another 150 for 20 secs of prostate release.

effect not too bad but costly.
I tried AMK Mindy. She didnt do much juagen and told me that I got blockage.. then said cannot do zhua gen.. then need to do treatment like 3 times to clear the blockage.. each treatment cost 150. Feels like its a standard template where she will tell you blockage and give you some health scare..

I tried Soda before that too. She is good and really sexy. But down side is she does not provide fj and its expensive.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 02-07-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Soda put on some weight
Bro can share soda contacts thanks
Old 02-07-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
53 Jalan Harimau Tarum
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/8nR7z5XbCehLWyNKA?g_st=ac

This place. No need book. But been some time since I went, not sure if it's still there. Forgot what she is called. But if you see her you can tell she is a tomboy.

But warning it's painful. Her style is painful. Comes with a massage by an indo lady. Last time the rate was around standard entry here.

I thought it's the standard JG rate ma. 150 with room or not.

is it called May? I been to one jus few shops away from ur address...
Old 02-07-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
welcome bro. hahaha wa lao she dfk me leh hahahahaha. ya agree her JG is no where near Soda but price wise okay and i guess regular can do much more

Is the malay girl name Zen?
DFK is what huh?
Old 02-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wah this is my favourite session.

Best JG Master in my list

1) Soda - legendary Thai JG Master and she still fucking hot
2) Baobao - horny MILF very good figure too but lose Soda on her look and JG skill, but her prostate massage is comparable and super effective as well
3) Belle from SLG - best backup choice for effective JG and she is upgrading her service to more sensual, especially her awesome HDLY
4) Vera from SLG - SYT JG Master, hard to find young young ML who knows JG. Just by looking her, ur didi blood is already circulating well
5) Qian Qian from SLG - very experienced ML whom been here for very long. Her JG is softer side but still can feel the suan suan pain. Her plus point is her hard body massage
6) Xiaoyu - Ex lingling jie disciple, her edging skill is next level and also belong to softer side.
Bro can share their contacts thanks
Old 02-07-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
She looks very exotic, she has agreed to show her foto as most other colleagues do so, and to prove I am not smoking fellow bros here,
A Moment Of Truth..
Bro can share thanks
Old 02-07-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Hi bro, already sent you soda contact via PM.

Have also replied some of the bro here who pm-ed me for her contact.

Sorry for the tardy reply as I have not logged in for a while. Hope all of you manage to get a booking with her and do share your review of her.

Cheers
Bro can share soda contact too, much thanks
Old 02-07-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
RTM for Soda today after 1.5 years.

same skill and mischievousness.

i forgot how it felt and she brought the feels all back.

to have her sucking on the frenulum and massaging the prostrate simultaneously when cumming is ridiculously unbearable but so pleasurable.

You know how the cock head is very sensitive to touch after cumming - i felt that in two places. She kept at it until all the sensitive pulsations subsided, about a full minute or so.
Bro can share soda contact thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1