The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 DeeDee 🏆 Pretty Sashimi Grade Babe (Dee Dee) Here To Serve

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Pretty Sashimi Grade Babe (Dee Dee) Here To Serve✧✧

✧ Name: DeeDee

✧ Age: 25yo ✧

✧ Height: 163cm ✧

✧ Weight: 45kg ✧

✧ Stats: 36D-26-30 [Enhanced] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ Cim ✧ BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧
❗️ Special Service ❗️

✧ Promo ✧ $100 / 1shot / 30mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $140 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $180 / 2shot / 90mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $210/ 2shot / 120mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 DeeDee 🏆 Pretty Sashimi Grade Babe (Dee Dee) Here To Serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuri View Post
Here's my short, quick and humble FR for Dee Dee from LFT. Nevertheless, YMMV.

OKT : 11/10 last minute bonk arrangement and OKT was able to accommodate. Instructions were clear to location.

Location: apartment in LI area with shared toilet. Fresh towels offered with queen sized bed. Thin walls though, so there were moaning between rooms that can be heard which was a turn-on for me.

Lady Looks: 7.5/10 = 75% of posted pics accuracy, but looks pretty enough.

Body : 8/10 Slim and curvy with small bush.

GFE : 10/10 Very friendly and can talk about anything under the sun with passable english. Able to French if initiated. DFK with her serpentine tongue and luscious lips.

BBBJ : 9/10 Able to talk it all the way with deep wet slurps, and for long time until you tell her to stop.

Massage : Did not try

FJ : 9/10 very accommodating to any position. Tried mish, CG, spoon and doggy. Came in doggy for both shots as she canrock with your motion.

Overall : 9/10 for the bonk for that price and quality.

RTF : maybe as there are so many to try.
thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 30-06-2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old 30-06-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 DeeDee 🏆 Pretty Sashimi Grade Babe (Dee Dee) Here To Serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwayfootlong View Post
FR on Dee Dee from LFT - 30 June

OKT 10/10: LFT OKT was very responsive. I had time to sneak out this afternoon for 1 Shot/ 60mins, asked for Janice or Bunny but both were occupied until at least 6:00pm, recommended Dee Dee and within 45mins, I reached the car parking near location.

Location 10/10: Location in central was a + point for me because it is very discreet, not facing main road, not much people too, this was a major + point for me.

Looks 9/10: Dee Dee welcomed me at the door, was very fair, not typical Thai tan, which was also fine for me. Very slim. Not much discount from photo.

Body 9/10: Very slim body, man-made boobs but were still soft. No belly and nice skin.

Shower service 10/10: She started with kisses and did all the soaping for me, followed by washing, all the way down to my cock and backside. She was startled at my size that she couldn't wrap her fingers around it. After washing off, I reached for the towel to dry but she held me back and smiled "I want to blow you first" Started BBBJ there, she could only get her mouth past my dick head and almost halfway, she tried, but that was good enough. Was startled a bit when I was fully erected but she took it like a champ.

BBBJ 9/10: Went back to the room, continued BBBJ, totally not rushed. Kept trying to go past 1/2 way, have to give her points for that.

FJ 9/10: Rolled my condom down as I always bring my own. Put a lot of KY on it and on her pussy, started pounding her hard. Dee Dee's pussy was really tight for me.

At the same time, could hear another bro banging Bunny next room, stereo effects from there and from Dee Dee was quite a turn-on for me Kept pounding her for 5-10mins, asked her to switch to doggie. Her moans didn't sound forced and was quite natural.

As Dee Dee was switching, she applied more KY again to my cock and her pussy, I continued to pound her for another 10mins and then she kind of surrendered, saying that she started to feel a bit of pain from my size. Then I stopped and laid down, told her to take off my condom and give me catbath while jacking me off.

She really worked hard at it, constantly licking, sucking my nipples while jacking me off for another 5mins before I finally came.

GFE 9/10: Dee Dee had quite a bit of GFE feel, very friendly.

RTF: Yes, today is her 1st day in SG, quite a good bonk.
Thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Yesterday at 12:37 AM.
Old 30-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

Question Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 DeeDee 🏆 Pretty Sashimi Grade Babe (Dee Dee) Here To Serve

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1