The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Actually i see the heartache and grief of falling in love with a ml to be part and parcel of the complete game.

For bros that want to love a ml can just go for it, can all in your heart and emotions but remember not with your wallet.

Cause life will still need to go on after you crash and burn and pick up yourself again or even if you both happily ever after.

Both outcome still requires moolah so just leave the bulk of your wallet out of the equation.

I see no need to purposely avoid the development of feelings cause it is only human and it is part of what makes the experience memorable if you really want to get full experience in the ml scene.
Old 28-06-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Miller24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supply View Post
Actually i see the heartache and grief of falling in love with a ml to be part and parcel of the complete game.

For bros that want to love a ml can just go for it, can all in your heart and emotions but remember not with your wallet.

Cause life will still need to go on after you crash and burn and pick up yourself again or even if you both happily ever after.

Both outcome still requires moolah so just leave the bulk of your wallet out of the equation.

I see no need to purposely avoid the development of feelings cause it is only human and it is part of what makes the experience memorable if you really want to get full experience in the ml scene.
Good advice, but now reeling from 相思病. Lot's of sleepless nights and insecurities. Hopefully can get through this soon.

Last edited by Miller24; 28-06-2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old 28-06-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller24 View Post
Good advice, but now reeling from 相思病. Lot's of sleepless nights and insecurities. Hopefully can get through this soon.
If really can't get thru it juz continue wif it lo ..

Why force yourself & make your life miserable, tio bo? ..
Old 28-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
If really can't get thru it juz continue wif it lo ..

Why force yourself & make your life miserable, tio bo? ..
forcing thru F&G shop ML, more insecurities moving forward.
Old 28-06-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Supply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah yes the pining for her and doubts on wether you are her exclusive.

Does she think of you and what is she doing now with other customers etc.

A realm of unyielding pain but it is part of the journey too. Only 2 way out.

One is to let time heal and the other shortcut is to just love another girl but it will always be a drag in the beginning during the search phase for another one cause your heart still pine for the current ml.
Old 28-06-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supply View Post
Ah yes the pining for her and doubts on wether you are her exclusive.

Does she think of you and what is she doing now with other customers etc.

A realm of unyielding pain but it is part of the journey too. Only 2 way out.

One is to let time heal and the other shortcut is to just love another girl but it will always be a drag in the beginning during the search phase for another one cause your heart still pine for the current ml.
Yes agreed, just pickup something to occupy yourself than think about it. Soon you will move on from there. But Of course the memories stay forever. Just have to let it go
Old 28-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can't the ML meet after work if she is really interested in you? If she only meets you in shop, most likely it's just a business transaction. You are just paying for her 'loving service' after all.
Its like a sales job for them. Need to cold call, account manage, sell and upsell. If a strategic account comes along, need to offer special with better terms.

Seasonal dates like CNY and Bday need to remind partners to give gifts 😂
Old 28-06-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Go exercise. It will take your mind off it especially when you need to focus gasping for air and the physical strain.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed doing exercises and work out help.

Try not to contact the ML again, really must tahan the urge and gradually you will move on.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Actually most of the mls allow FJ, they are selective and they pick those they likes, who are the people she doesn't allow FJ? It's actually their supporters. The mls knows how to make the guys fall for her, she knows the mentality of guys mostly goes for ladies who looks decent dress neatly like office ladies. Most guy dream to have such lady as long term partner. in order to win her over the guy keeps shower her with money and materials. But most of the supporters are nice guys holding good jobs. These are the people the ladies feels it's much easier to control their minds and emotions.

The saddest thing is later they discovered the lady actually do fuck job with her regulars.

I have been in this scene long enough and also went thru the tides, some ladies are good at drama, you always felt good about them. True colours surfaced when your pocket dries up. Out of 10, 9 are 无情。

Last edited by Newsasap; 28-06-2024 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Add
Old 28-06-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Actually most of the mls allow FJ, they are selective and they pick those they likes, who are the people she doesn't allow FJ? It's actually their supporters.

The saddest thing is later they discovered the lady actually do fuck job with her regulars.
I cannot understand the difference of supporters and regulars here

I am regular to a ML but she don't want give fj because she say once she give me fj, I will disappear and no visit her regularly. So am I supporter or regular
Old 28-06-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiyoh

We are definitely not our favoured MLs' only customers, else they pokai long long time ago.
Why would they want to settle for just 1 when they can butterfly and earn as much as possible?
Should they want to settle, why here in Singapore where cost of living is higher than wherever they came from?
If they desire to settle in Singapore, why me/you instead of another of her regulars?

Not saying impossible la, but it would be a bit naive to expect to be the lucky one by default.
Old 28-06-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
Darge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually most of the mls allow FJ, they are selective and they pick those they likes, who are the people she doesn't allow FJ? It's actually their supporters. The mls knows how to make the guys fall for her, she knows the mentality of guys mostly goes for ladies who looks decent dress neatly like office ladies. Most guy dream to have such lady as long term partner. in order to win her over the guy keeps shower her with money and materials. But most of the supporters are nice guys holding good jobs. These are the people the ladies feels it's much easier to control their minds and emotions.

I have been in this scene long enough and also went thru the tides, some ladies are good at drama, you always felt good about them. True colours surfaced when your pocket dries up. Out of 10, 9 are 无情。
100% SPOT ON!
Old 28-06-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Very well said
Old 28-06-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I cannot understand the difference of supporters and regulars here

I am regular to a ML but she don't want give fj because she say once she give me fj, I will disappear and no visit her regularly. So am I supporter or regular
Supporters are those who keeps give money and things to the ml in return for services or no services, regulars are those keep finding ml for services..

U are just her regular, u need to be her supporter to unlock her which can be quite expensive and time consuming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1