The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
decige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

We lasted for 30mins with cum in her pussy and she gave me a bbbj to end it off.
Old 27-06-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great update TS. Look forward to next one.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I don't know what's the change, probably is because of the call she just pick up when I was bathing.

I heard her shouting to her phone and probably is her bf.

I pull her in and we french and my hand instead of going to her boobs, my hand went down to her pussy. And wow her pussy is unshaved but this doesn't stop me for going forward.

As I touch her pussy, her hand came to my dick and started touching here and there. I noticed her movement and ask if this is her first time touching a dick. And she didn't answer and I smile. I took her hand to stroke my dick and slowly let go of my hand and let her do it herself. I went to suck her pink nipple and she gave out soft moan and shortly we discover that we didn't have condom. I was about to stop to be responsible but Z say is okay and hugged me.

I didn't hesitate and slowly insert my dick into her tight pussy and she was screaming. Once my dick is in I went down to say she is tight and we kissed.

I went it slow because is her first time on her 21st birthday which she is suppose to give it to her bf but instead I got her virgin instead.

I fuck slowly to make sure she feels okay and when I was about to cum I wanted to take out but I didn't control well i release it in her pussy instead

I fall on her and my head was on her boob resting. Both of us were sweating but we delay no long we went to shower to clean off the blood.

I help to clean her pussy to make sure it is clean. Once we both cleaned up she kissed me again and say she wanted to try one more time. This time our tongues were fighting and she slowly learnt all these from me.

Time time round she gave me bbbj but not a good one and a bit pain but slowly she getting use to it and get better

I bring her to the bed and we start fucking. She main loudly and she was riding on me slowly.

Suddenly the door opened, and there was a guy at the door saw me fucking her missionary. I saw the guy and continue furiously and Z was moaning didn't notice the door was open. I think is Z bf and I gave me a smile and thumbs up to say she is good.

I quickly finish off we both of us cumming and her bf still stand stood there. After awhile then Z noticed her bf standing at the door and quickly wrapped her body with blanket. For me I just went straight to the toilet and clean myself up.

I hear them quarrel and then once I am done, I walk out and pat on the guy shoulder and say your gf skin is really smooth and her boobs and ass is huge. He was about to hit me but couldn't, more likely a NATO kind of guy. I told Z I am leaving and left the place.
Old 28-06-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
ShitURamos has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Please continue this sexciting story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1