The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I think u will miss her again this time, u have too many returnees to visit.
Has TT started working?
Yes, at least for regulars - I didn't check if she is up at SLG.

TMT
Old 28-03-2024, 07:57 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t remove posts, in case you misunderstood me.

But the way, I’ll visit her when I return. I trust your recommendation! From L to T to her

By the way, you happen to know if can bring her to hotel? I dislike spa setting, one of the reason being not sound proof and another being can’t run around la

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
thank you bro. hope you can help also by not removing my post. poor girl was misinformed by advertising in the wrong website and not slg. she's really a gem but she's struggling big time and hemorrhaging her money with the lack of inflow. she does the massage spa setting.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-03-2024, 08:00 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one, senior bro.

Enjoy XX on your behalf? You say one hor. Your wish is my command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I will totally missed her this round as I'm flying out later today.
No time yesterday.
Enjoy on my behalf please!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-03-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this one?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-lin-massage/
Old 28-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, I wrote a MR few days ago. Other bros have shared their experiences too.
Old 28-03-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I can’t remove posts, in case you misunderstood me.

But the way, I’ll visit her when I return. I trust your recommendation! From L to T to her

By the way, you happen to know if can bring her to hotel? I dislike spa setting, one of the reason being not sound proof and another being can’t run around la
don't think so. management v strict.
Old 28-03-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/apple-massage/
Guys, helped u all commando liao. Not my type. Born in 92 but still seems a little bit older, abit round and fleshy, dark nipple, cannot roam south, half nude, can zhut, cannot kiss, voice abit rough, massage soso or barely can make it. I wont rtm, but if you like to zhut or curious, I wont stop u.
Who has Kiki ctc? Can share with me? Thanks

Oh yes, her look so different from pictures.
Made her shower together as provided in her Ad...
The rest are similar.
Of course for me will not rtm.

Last edited by Ray06; 28-03-2024 at 02:56 PM.
Old 28-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes, at least for regulars - I didn't check if she is up at SLG.
which TT you all mentioning bro, candy ? did not saw any post hmm..
Old 28-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
good evening bros, its vazie here again, but this time i would like to share with everyone here on a masseuse (vietnamese) that i have chanced upon while waiting for my original girl to pick me up.

as you all might have known, sglonelyguy is starting to pop up with some vietnamese ladies that are offering reasonable rates for massage and add ons. (cherry is one instance) and the reviews hasn't been negative thus far. but i thought maybe i could share with everyone here the girl in question.

girl is named kimmy on the website and here's her link : https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

(video is the most accurate of all in terms of her looks)

1. will i rtf? its a fucking yes from me.
2. will i recommend? its a fucking resounding yes.
3. is she worth the money and time? definitely.

and lastly, ymmv.
Thanks for sharing bro. looks like there are alot of hidden viet gems in that area and worth to explore. Definitely will make my booking soon
Old 28-03-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

I RTM Zara and I have the answer to your question. Zara cuts down on her database subscription and probably you are not inside and she’s happy to keep status quo on the subscriptions.
which also means my number won’t be in other databases and hence no luck in trying the popular MLs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Btw, anyone can recommend someone else who can do JG as well? I have read many good review about Zara JG, but she never responded to my messages. I really wanna try JG to see whether it is really good. 40+ now definitely need some maintenance already.
Old 28-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbbjar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sophia bbbj still the best imo. Anyone as good as her in slg?
Old 28-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
which TT you all mentioning bro, candy ? did not saw any post hmm..
I think refer to TuTu. Open for booking liao and finally someone worth going in the east!

See tat some of them don't even need to pay slg adv nowadays haha lucky also didn't adv for a while before she rtc.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Bro is she FN? I don't rmb her being FN last time.
FN bro auto bro. Last time one needs to initiate.
Old 28-03-2024, 01:32 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Quoted: 4144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Shes kiki, good figure, good hair. Face abit weird to me. Nevertheless service is good. Why keep spamming her photos here.
OK, no more sharing of her photos and info.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dumplingmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, Any recommendations around North area? Exhausted current playgrounds and too far to maintain going back and forth Kreta Ayer area. Recommendations will help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1