The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
beautifuldeaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Story

Life has this crazy way of catching up on you. I promised to write and disappeared for 2 weeks. i don't know how often I can write now, but I will try my best to finish up!
==========

At one point, work was going well for me, but I was getting bored with my personal life. I signed up for an online site, and paid money to be a gold member. It was hard attracting people. I wasn't willing to put a photo out, and its hard differentiating yourself from the hundreds of guys messaging every girl. It was probably not worth the money, until i met Jacey.

Jacey was a malaysian based in KL. (Thats how tough it was, I had to look to kl...) The first thing that made her talk to me was my work - I had a CFA and she was studying for hers. That was what got my foot in the door. The we starting chatting to more dirty topics. Which is when I realised she was a sub and a very strong one at that. I would consider myself a dom, but the things she wanted was beyond what i imagined.

We started sexting (always around using her) and then progressed on to masturbate on cam. I remember a couple of distinctive features:-

1) She was pretty slim and petite, probably 148 or so. But the first time she took off her top, I was shocked by her boobs. They were pretty big c cups, really made me want to grab them hard.

2) When I asked her to pinch her nipples, she went to get clothes pegs to do the job. Those old school wooden ones, they must have really hurt..

3) When climaxing for the first time, her hand instinctively curled around her neck, choking herself.

Thats when I knew she was the real deal and I definitely had to fuck her..
Old 13-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
leinlac has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 14-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 14-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story TS, please share more.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

I love creampie stories. All girls love the natural way
Old 15-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
beautifuldeaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will try to complete this in the next couple of months.. Give me some time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1