The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

You F her so much. She didn't get preggy? She's infertile or is it you?
Old 07-05-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Sent her back after the dinner, she wanted to rest and accompany Eric for a change as we'd been seeing pretty often of each other. I didn't show my jealousy or unhappiness, dropped her and I went off home. Just hope she changed and showered before sitting down with Eric...

Of course she did la, you all think she's stupid meh?

Once Janice go back to Eric you are freed to look for Lindi, haha.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post

If I being in the similar position as gog, if Janice's chapter ends, it will either evolve into a fuck-fest of self indulge and exploration, or a period of avoidance to regulate the emotions involved.

But that's me la.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 08-05-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
iHuat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story bro gog. Waiting for next update!
Old 08-05-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
What about how you made her pregnant, the realisation and subsequent events?
Ai zai... coming to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
You F her so much. She didn't get preggy? She's infertile or is it you?
Chill la, coming to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post

Wah lao, you make it seem so bad LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
If I being in the similar position as gog, if Janice's chapter ends, it will either evolve into a fuck-fest of self indulge and exploration, or a period of avoidance to regulate the emotions involved.

But that's me la.
Hmmm actually there were other mixed emotions, I'll share towards the end, not really fuck fest etc, there were very deep emotions between both of us when the split happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHuat69 View Post
Enjoying this story bro gog. Waiting for next update!
Thank you bro, coming liao.
Old 08-05-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Shit...just realised, I lost some of the sections I previously typed out when trying to post on Sat morning but the server was down.

Was trying to post and I realised the section is gone!!! ARGHHHHH Please give me some time to retype it. Will post later.
Old 08-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha

No hurry except some will get Blue Balls.

Quote:
Shit...just realised, I lost some of the sections I previously typed out when trying to post on Sat morning but the server was down.

Was trying to post and I realised the section is gone!!! ARGHHHHH Please give me some time to retype it. Will post later.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Hahaha

No hurry except some will get Blue Balls.
Wah lao bro, I blue myself ah... I typed until hot.... now have to re-type!!!
Old 08-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Sorry, didn't know I cut & didn't paste the section I was going to update on Saturday.

Now reading back wondering where the 'update' went. Sigh, I'll try to re-write the other half of this update soon.

Didn't know how to access the forum here, had to ask friends to help... kena blocked for 2 days.

Sorry!!!!

But good news... this section can don't read... not important...
-------------------------------------------------

Next day - Sunday.

Janice informed me that she will be heading to church with Eric. Naturally I had to go myself, sat alone in a corner and didn't really see Eric and Janice anywhere. Might as well, would be uncomfortable if they sat near me and

Service was over at about 10 or so I had ample time to kill before 1.30pm, really not sure what I could do between now till then. A good cuddle with Janice might have been a welcome thing but she has not been with Eric due to workload and I don't want to make her torn between us. Hais...

Fortunately, or thankfully.....

Voice: Hey gog!!!!

I turned around and it's a surprise...actually not so surprised.

L(indi): Hey, where's Janice, why are you alone?

Yes, it's our favourite slut. Or rather, my favourite slut.

gog: Oh Janice is with Eric.

L: You missed bible study yesterday, didn't see you and Janice.

gog: You know, the busy time of the year, we couildn't make it, there was simply too much work to do.

And to fuck too. Hehe...

L: Aiyoh, you look so pale and tired.

With that she reached out one hand and tried to touch my face. Fuck. She's trying to seduce me is it??!!

gog: Ya lor, exhausted, the team still going back today after 2pm to continue the work hopefully no need to work too late tonight.

L: I made some chicken soup at home, you should drop by have some if you're free.

My cock 'grew'. Soup. Hmm she hadn't forgotten the last time I dropped by her place for soup, what I did to her, did she?

gog: I'm free now, I only have to go back office at 2pm.

L: My helper is out, my kids are out too.

That's definitely an invitation.

gog: Husba...

L: Out of town.

Without batting an eyelid, Lindi spoke before I could complete my question.

gog: Well... I could do with some soup.

Lindi pursed her lips and bit them before smiling.

Lindi: Let's go then.

gog: My car's parked at XYZ, we'll need to walk over.

We walked over and I got into my car, Lindi helped herself and got into the passenger side. She pulled the seatbelt across her bossoms and put both hands between her legs, which causes an increase in volume at her tits.

Instinctively, I reached out my left hand and grabbed her muffin.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry, didn't know I cut & didn't paste the section I was going to update on Saturday.

Now reading back wondering where the 'update' went. Sigh, I'll try to re-write the other half of this update soon.

Didn't know how to access the forum here, had to ask friends to help... kena blocked for 2 days.

Sorry!!!!

But good news... this section can don't read... not important...
-------------------------------------------------

Next day - Sunday.

Janice informed me that she will be heading to church with Eric. Naturally I had to go myself, sat alone in a corner and didn't really see Eric and Janice anywhere. Might as well, would be uncomfortable if they sat near me and

Service was over at about 10 or so I had ample time to kill before 1.30pm, really not sure what I could do between now till then. A good cuddle with Janice might have been a welcome thing but she has not been with Eric due to workload and I don't want to make her torn between us. Hais...

Fortunately, or thankfully.....

Voice: Hey gog!!!!

I turned around and it's a surprise...actually not so surprised.

L(indi): Hey, where's Janice, why are you alone?

Yes, it's our favourite slut. Or rather, my favourite slut.

gog: Oh Janice is with Eric.

L: You missed bible study yesterday, didn't see you and Janice.

gog: You know, the busy time of the year, we couildn't make it, there was simply too much work to do.

And to fuck too. Hehe...

L: Aiyoh, you look so pale and tired.

With that she reached out one hand and tried to touch my face. Fuck. She's trying to seduce me is it??!!

gog: Ya lor, exhausted, the team still going back today after 2pm to continue the work hopefully no need to work too late tonight.

L: I made some chicken soup at home, you should drop by have some if you're free.

My cock 'grew'. Soup. Hmm she hadn't forgotten the last time I dropped by her place for soup, what I did to her, did she?

gog: I'm free now, I only have to go back office at 2pm.

L: My helper is out, my kids are out too.

That's definitely an invitation.

gog: Husba...

L: Out of town.

Without batting an eyelid, Lindi spoke before I could complete my question.

gog: Well... I could do with some soup.

Lindi pursed her lips and bit them before smiling.

Lindi: Let's go then.

gog: My car's parked at XYZ, we'll need to walk over.

We walked over and I got into my car, Lindi helped herself and got into the passenger side. She pulled the seatbelt across her bossoms and put both hands between her legs, which causes an increase in volume at her tits.

Instinctively, I reached out my left hand and grabbed her muffin.
Lindi craving some GoG sperm soup
Old 08-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Did I miss something? Hmmmm

And muffins are good.

Old 08-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Lindi craving some GoG sperm soup
The soup was accidental, she made soup for family, she just didn't expect that I'm alone in church. Hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Did I miss something? Hmmmm

And muffins are good.
Lindi, Bonus Branch, Part 3. Hehe..

For muffins, Lindi, Bonus Branch, Part 1. Hehehehe...
Old 08-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Trying to write... really didn't expect myself to cut and paste then forgot to paste back into the document. Sigh...

----------------------------

L(indi): Hey... behave, I'm a decent woman.

gog: I'm a decent man too, but my hand is the indecent one.

L: Oh... REALLY.

Lindi reached out her right hand and placed it on my groin, fuck... NOOOOOO!

Lindi rubbed the area cautiously and slowly. I was getting hard. How can a 40s woman be so slutty, so easy. ARGHHHH. I quickly started the engine and drove over to her place. Went into her lift lobby and kissed her neck from behind.

L: Hey... we're still in public.

gog: Does that matter? You want people to see, no?

L: Noo...

gog: Slut.

I pulled Lindi to the lift and grabbed her tits from behind. Lindi was visibly aroused. I just concentrated on her tits until the door opened. She didn't even try to escape, just let me continue. She didn't care if it was not her floor or not.

Fortunately, it was and finally reached her unit's door kissing and frenching.

Lindi opened the door and we went in.

gog: Where's the soup?

L: In the kitchen.

gog: Grab a bowl of soup and bring to your room.

By "your room", I meant, her matrimonial room, where her husband and her sleeps. Guestroom just won't cut it out for me, I want to defile her on her bed. Went on ahead and into her room, sat on the bed and waited.

Lindi came into the room carrying a bowl of soup.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lindi, Bonus Branch, Part 3. Hehe..

For muffins, Lindi, Bonus Branch, Part 1. Hehehehe...
Got link anot...why I miss out this parts ah...

Edit: ok I go search for this thread and found them. Probably lost in time when I was catching up.

Last edited by Anonyabc; 08-05-2023 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 5
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just read half of the stories u posted bro thumbs up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1