The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Which one is the 'legendary' natalie btw
The B cup one.
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/

Supposedly quite good with nuru
Old 14-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Game28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am keen to try Fairy but her ad seems to be taken down.

Any issue? Or can someone pm me her number?
Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
RTM Fairy yesterday.
She is offering nurse, OL, student, one piece outfit. The session starts in bedroom and extends to living room area near the table/mirror. As usual she is very sweet, friendly and hard working. She is learning English using app. Since she is young and smart, so picking up the language fast.
Big boobs (probably C), nice skin, SN. Helps with shower at the beginning of the session as well.
She is a very nice girl, be nice to her and respect her boundaries. You’ll be rewarded.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Basedshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recs for good hard massage?
Old 14-04-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Borrowed ur FR here @rythuno
NX's english one of the better ones too, her skin is flawlessly smooth to caress but truthfully she does has her restrictions like every other ML.

edit: Not her OKT or WK or BF, just credit where it's dued

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/nan-xing-massage/

Thank you to the bros who wrote the mr-s for her. I have a love for girls with glasses and she definitely is one I was looking out for.
Looks- With glasses, she reminds of my first crush in secondary school. When she takes off her glasses, from cute it becomes pretty. Once again, that is my perspective. You get two looks for the price of one
Environment- location is discreet enough. Got place to sit and drink kopi if you reach too early. Need bus if you are taking public transport. Her place is nest and tidy.
Body- enough to grope. I didn't have energy to access everything but with my limited vision(I am both long and short sighted), her figure is well maintained.
Massage- good enough to let me relax after a long day at work
Sensuality- s/n, simple and relaxing hj(at least not the hj which can be painful at time). She is good in sensing when you are going to shoot.
Gfe- good conversationalist, was helping with some database stuff. I could understand her chinese really well. Doesn't have a strong accent.
Rtm- yes, once again must be able to find time in my heavy schedule
On a side note, it took me 3-4 months to connect with her. Will write another post as this post is the mr for her
Old 15-04-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Which one is the 'legendary' natalie btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
The B cup one.
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/natalie-massage/
Supposedly quite good with nuru
Nuru and other "services" which were staples from her pre-Covid days are no longer on her menu in this come back stint.
But if U manage to snag a slot - U will be hard pressed to find another FN service provider with this level of looks, and sumata skills. Her massage is not the highlight. Her attention to your pleasure is. Missed her when she was "retired", glad she is back and I'm taking advantage almost every chance I get.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
pussyfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpussyfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Went for Cheryl today for a go at her nuru for 90min. I can only says her body is design to do nuru. Tried a couple of nuru before but non was as good as hers. Just like how you see in AVs, less the bbbj and FJ only.

Looks- milf, 40s maybe
Body- well maintain, maybe bottom slightly heavier. But boobs is big.
Sensual- good. Will ask and get you to give up first shot before nuru starts so you can enjoy fullest later. Her HJ is so soft that doesn’t grip and tug you hard. Knows how to use her weapon (boobs) well.
Nuru- not stingy in applying nuru. Covers your neck down full of nuru and She use her boob to massage you and slide all over. Very erotic. 2nd shot ended on her boobs.
Roaming- like all bro say, cannot touch pussy, allow to grope her big boobs. But just don’t tune radio can already. Occasionally brush by her nipple and she’ll give out a slight moan. Guess it’s really that sensitive ya.
Attitude- great, very friendly. She’s in sg long enough to know our common language here.
RTM- maybe
Yo bro! Which Cheryl are you referring to? The SLG one?
Old 16-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyfoot View Post
Yo bro! Which Cheryl are you referring to? The SLG one?
This one
https://sglonelyguy21.com/cheryl-massage/
Old 17-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Nuru and other "services" which were staples from her pre-Covid days are no longer on her menu in this come back stint.
But if U manage to snag a slot - U will be hard pressed to find another FN service provider with this level of looks, and sumata skills. Her massage is not the highlight. Her attention to your pleasure is. Missed her when she was "retired", glad she is back and I'm taking advantage almost every chance I get.
You must be her real real regular bro. i tried getting slots and so difficult this round, need to book 1 day in advance lol.

I tried her nuru before and the level of syiok is like Bella, havent had nuru since their last stints.
Old 17-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
You must be her real real regular bro. i tried getting slots and so difficult this round, need to book 1 day in advance lol.

I tried her nuru before and the level of syiok is like Bella, havent had nuru since their last stints.
Guilty as charged - Nat is a sweet indulgence that I missed greatly when she "retired". But U are correct. Her slots are limited and even "real real regular" clients have to wait for allotment.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Guilty as charged - Nat is a sweet indulgence that I missed greatly when she "retired". But U are correct. Her slots are limited and even "real real regular" clients have to wait for allotment.
Tried both of them. Yes among the two of them (the other is D cup), this B cup she is the best IMHO worth the wait.
Old 26-04-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it me or have a few ML English speaking one disappeared recently?
Old 27-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
Is it me or have a few ML English speaking one disappeared recently?
Looking for English speaking one also. But first time, and seems like the recommended ones around here quite hard to book
Old 29-04-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
zuuluu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know what happened to Momo from Aljunied?
Old 02-05-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Anyone know if Melody from sgbc rtc ? Can’t seems to contact her
Old 02-05-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any FR for Jass ?

www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=834218
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1