The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
siansia is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lara is a really friendly girl, keeps talking to you. I guess speaking a little thai helps.

Her foreplay is really long. she gives me a good wet slurpy catbath. She does it for quite long until i guide her mouth back to my rock hard dick.

Service wise I would say Lara is excellent. Despite okt say she dont do CIM. We were humping like rabbits and when I felt like cumming, i ask if can come on her boobs instead She was still in her missionary position and say said yes. So i immediately remove the condom and went on to face fuck her. She can take it quite deep and she coats ur dick with lotsa saliva. Very smooth. And i spray all over her boobs and chest.

Tits wise she is enhanced. Really big and soft.

Skin tone a little inaccurate as she is not that fair.

I had 2 great shots fired and received some good massage. Totally worth the price.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Lara is a really friendly girl, keeps talking to you. I guess speaking a little thai helps.

Her foreplay is really long. she gives me a good wet slurpy catbath. She does it for quite long until i guide her mouth back to my rock hard dick.

Service wise I would say Lara is excellent. Despite okt say she dont do CIM. We were humping like rabbits and when I felt like cumming, i ask if can come on her boobs instead She was still in her missionary position and say said yes. So i immediately remove the condom and went on to face fuck her. She can take it quite deep and she coats ur dick with lotsa saliva. Very smooth. And i spray all over her boobs and chest.

Tits wise she is enhanced. Really big and soft.

Skin tone a little inaccurate as she is not that fair.

I had 2 great shots fired and received some good massage. Totally worth the price.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Duplicated post

Last edited by siansia; 26-03-2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Duplicate post

Last edited by siansia; 26-03-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 18
discreet69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had another first blood with Winnie from Club Friday.

First time in SG and first time doing this trade, she us influencer and food review from bkk, so you know the standard ya.
She is fair, pretty, proportionate body and nice to hug. She is not as slim as Soo Yuen from the same stable, in comparison, Soo Yuen has Jade Sharif body and Winnie has Saffron body.
High GFE like Soo Yuen, get wet and enjoy the session very much, come with nice moan.
Power BJ and can DT with much licking.
Accomodative as she is enjoying it too.
Highly recommended.
So far 2/2 for the new arrival.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 18
discreet69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had another first blood with Winnie from Club Friday.

First time in SG and first time doing this trade, she us influencer and food review from bkk, so you know the standard ya.
She is fair, pretty, proportionate body and nice to hug. She is not as slim as Soo Yuen from the same stable, in comparison, Soo Yuen has Jade Sharif body and Winnie has Saffron body.
High GFE like Soo Yuen, get wet and enjoy the session very much, come with nice moan.
Power BJ and can DT with much licking.
Accomodative as she is enjoying it too.
Highly recommended.
So far 2/2 for the new arrival.
Old 26-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
LionKing99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woohoo cheap bonk doesn't mean lousy bonk

Lemon from galaxyxscorts

110/2/90 for this kind of price have great blowjob plus cummin hard in her mouth

Fuck her non stop till I tired and she turn me over and keep riding me till we both cum hard togther...lol

Massage is great too and she really can make my muscle feel relax

What are u waiting for ? Lol

Old 26-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
MaverickS6769 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Risa
Looks : 9.5/10, same as photo plus very cute xmm type, my type of tea
Body : 10/10, fit, slim and smooth skin, petite size which perfect for any position
BBBJ : NA, no try as my brother already hard like rock after shower
FJ : 10/10, tight and able to take hard pounce after she is turned on. Tried few positions, her ridinh damn good
GFE : 10/10, Able to communicate well in English, chatting non-stop and she act like a gf for me
RTF : Yes if my vitamin M restore before she leave
Remarks: Onesiam girl always high quality and their location is a plus point. Really great bonk with Risa , it worth every single cent you spent, already miss her after i step out from the door.
Old 26-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Por from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=por

OKT: accommodated my request, no hassle
LOC: can be googled

LOOKS: 9 discount very little. Nvtheless still pretty
BODY: 8.5 not very petite. Just right. Skin not to white not too brown also. Just right
BOOBS: 10 too big to fit my hand which i like
PUSSY: trimmed, good smell and taste
BBBJ: 8.5 decent suctions. Decent enough to drive me crazy
FJ: 8.5 hard working. Crazy girl
CIM: NA
GFE: 9 high to the sky
MASSAGE: 8.5 good pressure

RTF: yes. Pretty face and gao gao gfe. Siok
Old 26-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Adeline (CandyClub)

Bros that fancy tall Girls Adeline is amazing. Very seldom to meet a lady that's close to 1.75m tall. Really a Model Height. SYT Vibes tough she's probably 25-26yo i think. Not new to Sg Shores she claims and claims i bonked her before under her old stable Honestly can't remember.

Short Intro:
Adeline speaks decent English and have no problem holding a conversation. She's cheeky playful type and does some dirty teasing complimenting my dick before starting the action. Easy to break the ice.

Body:
Tall and curvy. Nice Natural Boobs sensitive Nipples and she's a horny girl. Loves to be suck at her nipples and can't wait for me to paint her. Basically requesting me to do it lol. Nice 69 position where i can see her full clams open up. But i am aiming for more...

Service:
POWER. Just be a dead fish and let her do her work. She's wild in bed. Very Hygienic girl cleans me inside out during shower. BBBJ was mind blowing. Deep throat slow lick balls and all. Seriously good. FJ was power tight and just asking me to go deeper. AJ was amazing. Overall 10/10.

Catbath: Killer lots of teasing hardworking till i need to signal her that i buay tahan anymore and ask for her pussy for me to paint. Sweet Revenge when i return her the favor and see her squirms and try escape my tongue.

Boobs: The only thing short for her is her natural B sensitive Nipples racks that suits her body frame coz imagine if a tall girl with huge silicon will be unsightly.

BBBJ: Bros that can't hold one just opt and pay extra for CIM onstart. Coz she's too powerful. Her BBBJ is one of the best with teasing and slurping and deepthroat. Unrushed insanely long BBBJ and determined to make u cum. Started with insane balls licking and that fucking seductive eyes looking at u while licking the balls near to the ass simply makes me crazy and wants to shaft my dick right into her mouth. She obliged anyway when i did that. Really service oriented she's amazing.

Massage: No Time for it. I massage her instead during rest time and turns me on fast as i get to massage her ass and boobs as well.

FJ/AJ: Accommodating. Open to changing positions and great moans. Can feel that she also wants to relax while having sex. She's an all star PSE/GFE both are there. My 2nd shot opted for AJ. She's a pro. Seriously AJ with her is 1 of the best. Her curvy ass is really too much for anyone to reject.

GFE: Give hugs and never being left alone. Not even see her Hp during the session. Really Professional.

RTF: Yes 100%. Can see that she will be hard to book but have to see her at least 2-3 more rounds. YMMV. Hence if u read don't suits u don't try coz that will leave us more slots
Challenged me before i left to take 3hrs 4shots and do everything including Cum on Face. I told her see u soon...
Old 26-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
karmasutraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro CF's recommendation was ON POINT!

Hanny https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=926614

At the door, I was greeted by a beautiful light-skinned girl, who looked sweet and stunning pretty much exactly like in the pictures.
She had a slim, sexy beautiful perky ass, which were just as the other bros reviewed. I definitely wasn't disappointed.

She went all out to pleasure me. Frenching with her was very passionate and incredibly arousing.
Her BBBJ had progression and got me so high that I had to stop her I couldn't handle it anymore and just wanted to fuck her so badly.
Cap on as usual, we started with cowgirl but today I decided to cap on and go for missionary first.
She happily took me in and responded to my passion with moans that made me go wild!
After missionary we didn't want it to end too quickly, so we changed it up to doggy style and finished off my first session there.
For the second round we did cowgirl her ride view was amazing!
It took a little longer than our first session, so we switched to Doggy style, he had the most perfect ass i've ever seen. After i finished, she was hugging me.

She's an incredibly friendly, hardworking girl who is truly service-oriented and has great skills and deserved my FR.
We must support this GEM
Highly recommended girl.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Smokeblunt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust - Cassie
Thanks Bro Lust for bringing such a beautiful gem to our shore!!!
Honestly 1 of the prettiest I have ever booked.

Booked on 26/Mar/2023
Face: 9/10 (Looks exactly like photo, but slightly tanned. I love syt girls, so its a huge turn on)
Body: 8/10 (petite with no fats)
Boobs: 8/10 (very soft and perfect to grope)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost came when she did it continuously for 10mins)
Pussy: 10/10 (clean shaven, lightly pinkish and smells great)
FJ: 10/10 (tight, very tight. easily wet, sensitive and moans naturally)
GFE: 10/10 (chatty and not shy to talk, loves to share about herself and breaks the ice really easily)

RTF: Definitely, as soon as vitamin M allows.

P.S.: bros out there please treat her nicely as she is really a beautiful and nice lady. and once again thanks to bro lust for the swift response and booking.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 2
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Bell from FlirtyGirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...051&highlight=

Okt - 10/10 1st time booking
Location - G
Look - syt look won't reject
Body - slim and real milk
Blow job - handsfree mode, decent suction
Cim - yes
Frenching - yes
AR - had better ones but she tried her best
Fj - tried many position, very accommodating and no need ky
High GFE and she love sex.
will Rtf for sure at this price and service, might want to try her tarma with lemon
Old 26-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**FR for Serena from Sex Republic 25/03 PM session**

It has been quite a while since my last sexpedition and a good weekend release prompted me to zero in on Serena as per OKT’s recommendation.Saw her good FRs from another stable with another name before and her well endowed body and huge melons played a significant part in my decision making to have her.
Booked a one shot session as i only had 60mins of time available to accomodate her for a rare Saturday nignt of firing session.Reached her place located in Central area,a budget hotel right in the middle of a busy street surrounded with eateries and the usual weekend crowd.
Serene greeted me as she opened the door wearing a one piece brown dress that revealed her ample cleavage for the taking.She was wearing light makeup with a faint red lipstick,has long flowy black hair and quite fair skin tone with smooth complexion for a Thai lady.Quite a looker and a head turner with her voluptous figure and solid ass in my opinion.She was chatty and was able to hold a conversation with ease,albeit a bit of ranting at first as she complained to me abt a few earlier customers who annoyed her with stupid requests and intolerable behaviour.Probably just her unlucky day and i was there to help mitigate the situation.With a good fuck session to calm her emotions of course.
The moment she got undressed to bring me in for a shower,i was looking at her naked body in absolute amazement.Couldnt help myself staring in awe at her huge natural racks and i quickly fondled them to tease her for a start.
Shower with her was SOP,main action began only after we both dried up and she ushered me to lie on bed.Her catbath was smooth and sensual and we locked lips before eventually turning into a full tongue swordfight.I took the opportunity to finger her clit while she started her BBJ on my already hard dick.Mind you she has mastered the art of BBJ,constant tongue frolicking and twirls on my dickhead,licked my entire shaft clean and she managed to gobble my entire dick for the occasional deepthroat.
We both got carried away and she quickly capped me on,applied a bit of KY in her pussy as she signalled me that she was ready to be fucked.She went cowgirl mode and boy she rode me well,gyrating her hips in forward and backward motions and she elevated the tempo as she got more horny as i could feel her pussy clenching tight.She went into squatting cowgirl position and this is the area where she shined.She was relentless in this position while pursuingthe main desire of pure pleasure as she drove herself to sexual ecstacy,evident by her squirming body and her already super wet clitoris.
I turned her over,positioned her near the edge of the bed and banged her brains out in missionary,with her hands holding tight on the bedsheet,her head tilted back slightly beyond the edge of the bed and her boobs bouncing was a sight to behold.Her moans got more intensed as i pumped her with more tenacity.Grabbed her boobs and sucked on those nipples like a baby.Lifted her legs upwards for deeper penetration for maybe 10 mins and her facial expression was a portrayal of sexual arousal and bliss.Couldnt hold it anymore,uncapped and jizzed my load on her boobs as i slumped on her full embrace.She smiled when i looked into her eyes,seemingly enjoying the moment we just had.I gave her my nod of approval and thank u very much Serena.

Old 26-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Por from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=por

OKT: accommodated my request, no hassle
LOC: can be googled

LOOKS: 9 discount very little. Nvtheless still pretty
BODY: 8.5 not very petite. Just right. Skin not to white not too brown also. Just right
BOOBS: 10 too big to fit my hand which i like
PUSSY: trimmed, good smell and taste
BBBJ: 8.5 decent suctions. Decent enough to drive me crazy
FJ: 8.5 hard working. Crazy girl
CIM: NA
GFE: 9 high to the sky
MASSAGE: 8.5 good pressure

RTF: yes. Pretty face and gao gao gfe. Siok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1