The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-01-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Very nice shares bro Luckyou!
Old 21-01-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Guys, time to engage your photoshop skills…
Old 22-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Was on the MRT and saw a young SYT wearing a spaghetti top. I stood next to her and could see into her top easily half of her boobs could be seen. The spaghetti top was padded so she wasn't wearing any bra, makes looking in easier. She was quite short.

Then went to in law house to have reunion dinner and SIL was wearing a similar spaghetti top too which was padded. Was sitting next to her for steamboat and she had to bend down a lot to take the food so could see inside her boobs and even nipples. Tried so hard not to look else my wife would notice.
Old 22-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Nothing is more trill than peeping a nip in the mrt train st.....

Luck finds you in the house and outside the house . Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Was on the MRT and saw a young SYT wearing a spaghetti top. I stood next to her and could see into her top easily half of her boobs could be seen. The spaghetti top was padded so she wasn't wearing any bra, makes looking in easier. She was quite short.

Then went to in law house to have reunion dinner and SIL was wearing a similar spaghetti top too which was padded. Was sitting next to her for steamboat and she had to bend down a lot to take the food so could see inside her boobs and even nipples. Tried so hard not to look else my wife would notice.
Hhaha... I thought you are well trained by your SILs?
Old 22-01-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10045 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post

Your in-laws might notice too
Old 22-01-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Cny always best time to bio. Playing blackjack cousin sit beside. Low cut. Was distracted the whole time by her black bra n the pink nip that was showing.
Old 23-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Once during my NS days I was gyming with my buddies at a certain gym in the Northeast. I saw a not bad looking woman in her 30s doing that leg open machine (forgot what it's called). I looked closer... saw a glimpse of white in between her blue shorts. I stood there for like 10min pretending to use my phone while I kept peeking. Then I went to the toilet to rub one out.

Another time, I was going up the escalator to the top level in a certain shopping mall situated on the Purple Line. There was a teen syt in a denim skirt standing beside the glass railings. I looked up... Holy Sh*t! I could see her panties right from below, and I could literally see her entire crotch almost as if i was directly below her. That was the best ever view I ever got in my life.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Last time when i still in the renovation company doing office reno. I have a project at paragon. As i parked my lorry at the basement carpark, and took the escalator up to B1. There was 1 chubby girl and her friends.

This chubby girl was wearing a mini skirt, as she was almost at the top, i looked up suay suay saw her red G string and some bushes.
Thats not a good view for me.
Old 24-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

You sure you saw the chubby girl's red g string? Chubby girl usually comes with big fat thighs, they are so thick that you can't even see the ass cracks. So, it might be that she's commando below. Lol.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Another time, I was going up the escalator to the top level in a certain shopping mall situated on the Purple Line. There was a teen syt in a denim skirt standing beside the glass railings. I looked up... Holy Sh*t! I could see her panties right from below, and I could literally see her entire crotch almost as if i was directly below her. That was the best ever view I ever got in my life.
but you didn't say wat was the colour of her panties ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
AnwarAlsoBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
but you didn't say wat was the colour of her panties ??
My guess is pink. But need bro idiot321321321b to confirm.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You sure you saw the chubby girl's red g string? Chubby girl usually comes with big fat thighs, they are so thick that you can't even see the ass cracks. So, it might be that she's commando below. Lol.
Haha she put 1 leg on the top step so there is an opening, thats why can see that red G string.
Old 25-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Haha she put 1 leg on the top step so there is an opening, thats why can see that red G string.

Haha. Lucky bro!!!
Old 25-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got a cousin just gave birth.
Went to visit her and surprised to see her usual A cup boobs now look swollen.
She wore spaghetti stripe dress and when she bent down to feed baby, her swollen breast are like B now, tilting to left and right and boy , she is still slim and have a chio face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1