The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tikopimp94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Anne - Club Friday

looks - 9/10 look like photo posted
body - petite carry her up to bonk
bbbj - shiok will look at yo while sucking
fj - she enjoyed it very much sensual moaning

this one total gem previously her friend came also and bonked her under club friday as well continue to bring in gems CF bro!
Old 12-01-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallfox View Post
Mimi from Flirtygirls

so many FR for her already, no need say to much.
if u look.for service or massage, she is the one. if u look for syt, just skip. she is young-milf. very good service. no regret if u r a milf lover
I love milfs !!!
Old 12-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
New photos from June for sharing.

Nice !! Looks so much better
Old 13-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

tikopimp94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Anne - Club Friday

looks - 9/10 looks almost the same as photo posted
body - petite, carried her to bonk quite shiok!
BBBJ - very sensual she will look while sucking
GFE - 10/10 able to talk won’t be shy
FJ - 10/10 enjoy every bit of it she is wet easily and moans very loudly

she is a gem previously her close friend also came under bro CF keep it up for bringing gems to us!
Old 13-01-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 2
yocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to beholdyocata is a splendid one to behold

firstblood for namtan from flirtygirls

text okt and he recommanded me a commandor

he told me full service and i mean really full option

the moment i went in room , already have action in the shower room, tongue fight and catbath me

on bed even more best, lick my whole body like a hungry lion and her face expression is like gonna devour me up..lol

her bbbj is solid , deep and fast , first time i can let a lady suck me till i bast all into her mouth

after wash up, she gave a good massage and slowly ass rimming me again , tongue fuck my ass

ask me to doggy and she went down suck my dick n my balls

caps on and ride me like a hell rider

her pussy damn wet and tight, her skin is very fair too

moan loud while grabbing her own boobs and we cum together

gfe is 10/10

Last edited by yocata; 13-01-2023 at 12:31 AM.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Skylarfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Myla TRL

Okt and location: Prompt in his replies, seasoned in this trade. Location-wise, not very near MRT. Bring umbrella if it rains, for you will need it. Got parking, but the parallel parking like can see cannot get during daytime.
Looks and boobs: Pretty and nice natural boobs. Really look like Rainy - if somebody were to tell me that she’s Rainy’s sis I would have believed it. Complexion is good also.
BBBJ: Not bad. Licked my balls upon request too.
FJ: Cowgirl is good. She will go up down up down until she say she came. Missionary and doggie depends on you liao. The harder you go the better the moaning. But don’t go too hard on her please, she doesn’t do this work in Thailand.
GFE: This is her strong suit. Really pleasant to chat with, just like Rainy. She may need to use google translate sometimes to get things across, but her English is not too bad.
CIM: Not in the menu unfortunately. I missed Rainy’s CIM.
Old 13-01-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
I love milfs !!!
Then you should try her out hehehe.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House of Thai-Tarma Somi and Nadia

This is a very good tarma pair. They are both in sync and good chemistry which makes the whole session great.

Boobs: Somi is the bigger boobs but enhanced. Nadia Natural. Both opened to fondle sucking kissing no problem.

Body: Both as per pics. Slim type curvy.

BBBJ: Double BBBJ together sharing 1 lollipop. Balls ain't spared either. POWER!

FJ: Both are super fuckable. Somi is on the wilder side i guess. When i am fucking nadia somi giggling and that looks telling me when is her turn lol. Finish both 1shot each in 90mins.

GFE: Both are friendly and lots of giggles. This pair is a Perfect Tarma for me.

Bros that tried and find my FR helps in your selection do up my points.
Assure u this is my own experience only.
Old 13-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi View Post
House of Thai-Tarma Somi and Nadia

This is a very good tarma pair. They are both in sync and good chemistry which makes the whole session great.

Boobs: Somi is the bigger boobs but enhanced. Nadia Natural. Both opened to fondle sucking kissing no problem.

Body: Both as per pics. Slim type curvy.

BBBJ: Double BBBJ together sharing 1 lollipop. Balls ain't spared either. POWER!

FJ: Both are super fuckable. Somi is on the wilder side i guess. When i am fucking nadia somi giggling and that looks telling me when is her turn lol. Finish both 1shot each in 90mins.

GFE: Both are friendly and lots of giggles. This pair is a Perfect Tarma for me.

Bros that tried and find my FR helps in your selection do up my points.
Assure u this is my own experience only.
Sounds awesome bro. What was the damage?
Old 13-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Leena from flirtygirls

Location around G

Looks 9/10 damn fair n slutty

Body 9/10 can see her photo on top , great curves and her her boobs is solid

French 9/10 fight non stop

Bbbj 8.5/10 can take it deep and plus she will ask to cum in her mouth

Pussy 9/10 tight and no KY needed plus she loves to be paint

Fj 9/10 she can take all request and she loves to be fucked in her ass, actually never op for aj but after fucking her pussy , suddenly she say wanna fuck ass so that her pussy will be more horny and maybe can squirt , so started fucking her ass and indeed her pussy can see started to flow out more water , while fucking her ass missionary plus she finger her pussy is a damn horny scene
Old 13-01-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nadia from ThaiConcept

Bonk Date: 12 Jan 2023 9pm
Location: Hotel in G (famous location), stop at kallang Mrt and walk over if u are foot warrior. If u driving can park nearby or near the hotel

Looks: 9/10, Born in 2001, really look like XMM from poly, only 21yo
Boobs: 10/10 Pink nips, easily simulated and become harden for sucking (NATURAL B CUP)
BBBJ: 12/10 Amazing as a 21yo, can DT and facefuck, blow quite long also got 20mins, 1st shot CIM she take it like a champ.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and pink, no funny smell when painted
FJ: 10/10, can take hard pounding and many things.. U need to go and experience it urself. *hint hint*, u can thank me later hehehe, SA SHI MI READY

Last edited by IlovePussylicki; 28-01-2023 at 10:24 AM.
Old 13-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

Mimi (FlirtyGirls)

Look: Same feature, fair Milf
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: enhanced
French: she's not keen
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction & gentle. I slowly pump until CIM
Massage: 9/10 good skills (took the 90mins session just to enjoy her massage)
Old 13-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

lord37092 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914248

Maylin (CF)

Many good reviews so had to see for myself. OKT was friendly and prompt. Location central and easy for drivers. Room could have been better, with shared toilet. Maylin looks exactly like the first pic with the light blue top, your friendly next door MILF. Really fair skin and always smiling. Very accommodating and gentle. I love natural boobs and those soft puppies were just nice! Bit of a challenge with conversation and had to use Google Translate but still managed to get by. Overall a 8/10. She be here just for a few more days so Bros please take good care of her. Real Gem!
Old 13-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank boss CF

Yesterday session with Mild

I had an amazing session with Mild yesterday night, the frenching was the best i had!
Everything went smoothly from booking to the instructions to find her.
Her frenching technique was absolutely on point, it felt like I was in love. So long time never kiss someone like her.
She looks exactly like her pictures cute and sexy, with a slim body of a young girl and natural boobs so nice to play with...
Then we got in bed and it felt like paradise! Her blowjob was mesmerizing man.... she licked the top of my penis with playful eye contact awwww...
Sex is decent, it seemd like she was really enjoying herself and it made me feel like king!
Can't wait to see her again, although I'm sure there will be a long line of other bros waiting for their turn!
Old 13-01-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Was on my watch list but now will be difficult to book I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
FR for Nadia from ThaiConcept

Bonk Date: 12 Jan 2023 9pm
Location: Hotel in G (famous location), stop at kallang Mrt and walk over if u are foot warrior. If u driving can park nearby or near the hotel

Looks: 9/10, Born in 2001, really look like XMM from poly, only 21yo
Boobs: 10/10 Pink nips, easily simulated and become harden for sucking
BBBJ: 12/10 Amazing as a 21yo, can DT and facefuck, blow quite long also got 20mins, 1st shot CIM she take it like a champ.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and pink, no funny smell when painted
FJ: 10/10, can take hard pounding and many things.. U need to go and experience it urself. *hint hint*, u can thank me later hehehe, SA SHI MI READY

PICTURE LINK BELOW:

https://postimg.cc/D81nLGr4

https://postimg.cc/JDyWnH7n
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1