The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-01-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
drakel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Celine from SiamKen

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914619

Looks: 9.5/10 (usual filters, is definitely her, q pretty)
Body: 9/10 (curvy at right places, not fat)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (handful, a bit hard because enhanced. nips pop out)
Kissing: 0/10 (No kissing)
GFE: 2/10 (q commercial feeling, maybe cos my thai not good)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal, a bit of teeth)
FJ: 7/10 (enthusiastic, good moans)
Massage: 10/10 (very patient and good)
RTF: maybe

Went for the girl but stayed for the massage
Old 12-01-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bloodonfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Atom from mansion

Looks : 8/10 (decent looks)
Body : 10/10 (hot body, curvy and not fat)
Boobs : 10/10 (nice and perky, amazing to grab)
Bbbj: 8/10 (nice tongue techique and can suck you hard and fast)
Fj: 7/10 (wet and tight)
Rtf: maybe
Old 12-01-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fan from 99babe...

I know her from her previous stints and have RTF here more than two hands can count.. So when she opened the door, she was pleasantly surprised that i booked her without letting her know.... she pulled me in and we started the 1st round right at the door... ( knowing that she is particular about hygiene, i showered, shaved and sprayed a strong cologne before arriving)

She had cut her hair to a bob style which is kinda a different look. took me some time to get used to it but the real deal is her boobs and her sexy figure... her familiarity with me over the past 2 years ensured that she ravaged me like a bunny even though she was pretty tired.

She's the real deal. still maintaining the high standards of her previous stints..
Old 12-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Jina (FG)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914872

Jina is late 20s OL/FL from Udon. Works a regular job back home. First trip to Singapore but not exactly new to the flesh trade. She got stucked in Korea for 2 years due to COVID.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and lanky built with long sexy legs and a firm butt. Almost pencil thin and lightweight. Light Thai tan with smooth complexion. No ink.

Natural A+ boobs with pointy brown nipples.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting.

Shower. Soaped and gave my dick a slow and teasing rub + HJ combo, followed by wet soapy grinds as she straddles and slides her pussy on my dick while we stood to shower in the bathtub. Shiok!

Catbath, mostly on the nipples before moving south.

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Started off gentle and sensual, lotsa tongue slurps and flicks before she engulfed in all handsfree mode. Almost DT and she kept me in the edge with all her slurply action + HJ combo. And all these while, she'll maintain eye contact and even winks at me naughtily when she moved into a new position. What a cock teaser she is! Nursed both of my balls in her mouth for a very long time too. CIM is available.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Gets wet easily. Returned the favour to her here with my fingers as I went super gentle, gentle and soft to firm touches and deep flicks. It drove her crazy and she fired her 1st shot for this trip (according to her). I took second blood.

FJ. COB & COF offered. Tight cunt, shaved with little stubs above. Open to all positions and surprisingly can take deep & heavy pounding despite her tightness. Bouncing rodeo cowgirl from the getgo but lacking stamina so switched her to grinding action instead and she autosongkran cummed again. LOL! Kneeling Rifleman took over from there and she took me like a champ with loud stereo. She is not shy to express her pleasure when I hit the right spots and rewarded me with hugs and kisses. Lotsa pillow grabbing, fingers locking, DFK and smooching.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Offered massage but I declined.

Speaks basic English.

Jina is a soft-spoken and demure mistress with a hidden playful and ting-tong side. Friendly, easy-going and can carry a decent conversation with you. Willing to learn, please and serve. Only found out at the end that her last meal was brunch at Suvarnabhumi airport. Landed here at 5pm, she endured the hungry and fatigue quietly till her last slot yet she gave me 2 big rounds with gusto. Think that speaks helluva volume for her work attitude. Informed OKT immediately and I brought her out for supper and Sheng Siong before sending her back.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT informed me of the new arrivals around noon. Took the last slot as Monday is always busy, snowballed so everything got delayed. Buzzed OKT for buffer and he automatically rescheduled 20-mins delay for me without a word. Swee laa! Booking is quick and breezy with them thus far with all the necessary info provided. FG will hear from me very soon.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

New photos from Jina for preview.

To score brownie points, please buy local food and chocolate milk for her. No fridge in room so do take note.

Sharing is caring!

Old 12-01-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

June (ES)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=915083

June is a late 20s lass from Nakhon Nayok. Owns a fruit plantation back home. A healthy chic, jogs daily and maintains a good diet. First trip to Singapore and newbie in the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim and atheletic built with good height, long sexy legs and a perky butt. Light tan with smooth complexion. No ink.

Natural A+ boobs with pointy brown nipples. Loves to have her nipples licked and sucked on. All natural body, no knife nor silicon.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting, teasing and DFK.

Shower. After SOP wash-up, she sat on the toilet bowl and gave me a BBBJ. Fast & furious and up & down bobbing action as soon as her lips enveloped my tool. Teased and tuned her nipples while her mouth is filled. Shiok!

Catbath. She went straight for my tool after the quick tease in the bathroom. Nipples catbath at the second shot though.

Offers skillful BBBJ with vacuum suction and balls sucking. CIM available. Fast learner too! Guided her to do handsfree and tongue swirls after all her combos and she got it immediately. Unable to DT kneeling but once I switched the position, she just suckled, DT and kept my dick in her mouth for a very long time. Whenever she let my dick out for air, her HJ combo will begin and her mouth will instinctively go for my balls. Her BBBJ suction is not for the fainthearted so do hold on.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. June knows her preferences on the bed exactly hence need a bit of effort to get her into the mood and wet. She even brought her own vibrator. Take time to learn how she likes it and she's yours for the taking once you pushed the correct buttons and she will reciprocate.

FJ. COB offered. A young and tight cunt with very light muff. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. I was in luck as I took first blood. She hasn't had a real dick for donkey months though her vibrator served her well. No KY needed as she's wet and just fired her first shot on my fingers. So, when I asked whether she's ready to fuck, she auto-pilot went on all fours for me with her butt raised up and a cheeky smile. This girl can fuck, confirmed! She loves deep penetration and will automatically adjust herself and spread her legs to allow me full access to her pussy. Also, she absolutely loves taking it from the rear (doggy, NOT AR). Think we basically went through all the positions that we can think of on the bed and standing along with a vibrator in hand. She has good stamina so her rodeo cowgirl (both front and reverse) bouncing and grinding action can go on and on. Her moans are suprisingly soft and sensual for a vocal lady though but her facial and body reaction clearly shows that she enjoyed it. Simply loves it when the lady fucks you back!

Offers a pretty decent and relaxing massage between break.

Speaks basic English.

June is my perfect fuck buddy! Friendly, easy-going and jovial lady. She can carry a decent conversation with you and can fuck a marathon race with you. Slow and steady though as she's quite an independent lady and will not submit to you so easily.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Queen-sized bed and spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 12-01-2023 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

MYLA from TheRegentLust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914855

Okt: Used this stable before. Friendly, prompt, efficient and very cautious.

Very Happy

Location: East. A bit of a distance for footsoldiers from public transport. Street parking quite easily available.

Happy

Venue: Safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. But need to walk up stairs, quite tiring, not to my liking. Shared venue currently with another gal from same stable. Room is reasonable size and quite clean. Mattress style not to my liking but still big and comfy. Shared shower and have to walk outside room along common space to get to it, lacks privacy which again not to my liking. But shower area quite spacious for 2 and clean. Towels not to my liking though, BYOT.

Not Happy Really wish TRL OKT can scratch off this venue or at least install proper beds in the venue.

Looks:

MYLA is a fresh fair, quite pretty, very sweet, very cute, demure young looking 23 yo gal. Lovely long straight black hair, fresh clean smooth fair facial skin, beautiful big light brown greyish eyes (coloured contacts), cute button nose, soft luscious lips and soft tongue. Wears braces. Oh and she has a warm smile with very sweet cute dimples which brings out her fresh SYT GND quality very well

MYLA almost fully resembles the advert photo above.

Stats a close match

Very Happy

Boobs: Lovely sensuous natural perky firm B+/C- Cup boobs with tasty sensuous thick light brown pinkish bottle nipples.
Great to tweak, lick and suck on her nipples and squeeze her boobs! Seems to be one her more sensitive zones. Nice natural high reactions from her.

Stats just about match

Very Happy

Body: Nice proportionate body. 165cm height and 52kg weight. Big boned and slightly meaty but not fat nor plump, body just not that toned. Smooth tight supple skin, shapely longish legs. Sexy athletic back, big smooth juicy bouncy bum, pussy a bit bushy, small flaps, quite tight and easily wet, no smell. MYLA has a small faded tattoo on her right upper arm. She also smells nice.

Stats just about match

Very Happy

Service: BBBJ, FRENCH KISSING, CATBATH, PAINTING, FINGERING, AROUSING SHOWER, MASSAGE, HJ, FJ, ULTIMATE LUST EXPERIENCE as advertised, ALL provided very well

MYLA really seems to enjoy sex and the whole process that goes with it, so the experience is very much natural non commercial hot steamy wet sensuous and passionate!

First time in the skin trade but you would not have known this fact.

Shower action, soapy raba, pussy grind, bum grind, a bit of hdly and fabulous french and dfk.

Bbbj is wet slurpy with good suction and full DT.

She seems to enjoy painting and deep fingering, which was really shiok as not only were there squishy sounds and dripping wet sensations, her pussy muscles contracted around my finger, think she reached the big O, me also french dfk and alternating with sucking and squeezing her tits, fantastic!

FJ, her pussy is easily wet and quite tight. She has stamina and strength, can take and seems to enjoy a hard pounding. Even comes up with some dirty sweet moans, lol. Accommodating to any positions. Really enjoyed Misch with her kegs wrapped around my bum, tight embrace, dfk. Doggie also great because of big juicy bouncy bum which I slapped and squeezed.

But the ultimate was Cowgirl as she really went all out in a combo of squats and grind with a great grip and came again a second time while I shot my load. Really fabulous and I think bro godzilla22's usage of the Jap AV photo below is pretty much what I got (but of course MYLA does not look that similar lah)

Stats a total match

EXCELLENT

GFE: MYLA totally shines and is outstanding in this aspect. Genuine natural non commercial super high GFE with no KC shit.

It also helps that MYLA speaks good english for a Thai WL. Is an accountant back in Thailand.

She is super warm, friendly, caring and submissive. Always smiling and so cute and adorable when she laughs and compiles with her sweet dimples and cute braces.

Makes for very good company. Cuddling, embracing, wet lips kiss melts into French which in turn leads to DFK, body legs entwined, cock rubbing on pussy, oh so natural non commercial hot sensuous passionate sight and feel, fantastic!

Also MYLA is not a time watcher and totally aims to please.

Still thinking about the end part of our session when we were cuddling and she shyly admitted that she came twice, after which we went into full hot and heavy DFK mode, lol!

Stats a total match

EXCELLENT

Conclusion: Unless you are only looking for slim skinny/slim slim or petite gals (then you should pass), I would suggest considering MYLA for your next bonk, could not go far wrong.

I also agree with bro godzilla22, that those bros who liked TRL' s Rainy would definitely love MYLA because she is probably even better overall compared to Rainy.
Old 12-01-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
melonade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jina from Flirtygirls. Host responsive with messages. More than made up for timing hiccup for a late night booking. Very helpful with directions.

Can vouch for pictures and stats. Natural and slim and neat. Gentle nurse energy.
Old 12-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Fan 99b 11/1/23

Looks 7/10 26 young milf
Body 7/10 curvy
Boobs 100/10 very nice tits enhanced
Bbbj 9/10 good with stud
Cim 9/10 good
Fj 9/10 tight

Fan came as Mecury and is service gem.

Rtf yes
Old 12-01-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had the chance to try out Mimi from Flirtygirls. Won't go in detail but will highlight the main points of our hot and sensual session.

Although I would not say MiMi excels in the looks department her high GFE and flirty personality definitely made this session enjoyable. Like what other bros mentioned she takes showering her customers seriously and would require them to brush their teeth should they opt for frenching. I had no regret to spend some time brushing my teeth as the frenching we had was great and so sensual. No to forget her cat bath was awesome too as she make use her headlights to rub on my body while kissing me occasionally hehehe. Coming to our sensual frenching moment, I think it was the climax of our session. Mimi would hug me tightly while we locked in our tongues together and we frenched like long lost couple. The best part was when MiMi rode me in the cowgirl position vigorously while she moaned seductively can see her face that she was enjoying herself thoroughly. During the climax of our cowgirl action when she orgasmed and cum, MiMi outta nowhere leaned towards me and gave me a deep sensual kiss on my lips while me thinking I could lasted longer surrendered and raised white flag as I cummed together with MiMi. When MiMi realised my little bro was no longer stiff and hard she took out my cap and checked. Did you cummed together with me she asked. I replied yes. She was so happy upon knowing that we came together concurrently that she gave me a high five lol. See thats how naughty and flirty she is which explains why she is under bro Flirtygirls stable 😜. Other than her naughty and playful side she's very hardworking as can be seen she will dry me up thoroughly before and after our deeds, hung my clothes neatly and even gave me a chair to sit on so that I can put on my shoes comfortably. Not to forget about her skilled and experienced massage skills which will make you forget about your stress and fatigue. She will also constantly check with me whether she exert too much strength during our massage. Can see that she takes alot pride in her massage as she smiles throughout the massage session. Lastly did I forget to mention she does CIM. Hehehe our round 1 live firing session ended with a CIM LOL. When she was blowing me during our round 1 firing session she naughtily placed my hand to finger her sweet pu55y but she had to stop because she cannot focus on blowing and was about to cum and orgasmed lol. See that's how naughty and horny MiMi is. All in all it was a great and wonderful session and I can't wait to rtf MiMi again so bros don't miss out on this gem as her schedule is quite fully packed. And lastly thanks to Bro Flirtygirls for arranging this session for me despite some hiccups. Heres to a great week ahead and cheers!
Old 12-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goldielocks12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Magic from OneSiam

Looks: 9.5/10 (look like pictures, just slightly more tan and with braces)
Body: 9/10 ( not fat, not thin type). Some ink and she laser off old tattoos
Boobs: 9/10 big C
Kissing: 9/10 (speak french)
GFE: 8/10 (english quite good, can talk non stop about anything and everything under the sun. Cuddle in bed in between)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (super wet as the pounding gets longer)

I believe she already has her own group of sg bro supporters
Old 12-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hermes FG

Okt - 9/10
Looks - 8.5/10
Age - 20s
French - 8/10 YMMV here but does it for me
Body - 8/10 petite with enhanced tits
Boobs - D cup enhanced
Pussy - waxed
Bbbj - 8/10 can be sloppy if requested
Fj - 9/10 her cowgirl stamina is not bad
Gfe - 9/10 can speak basic english and offers massage in between
Old 12-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa ES

Okt - 9/10
Looks - 7.5/10 cute fair with small eyes
Age - 24
French - Not really she does kiss alot though
Body - 8/10 meaty at the right places
Boobs - Big and natural did not see any scar it's definitely bigger than D
Pussy - Unshaven
Bbbj - 8/10 hardworking
Fj - 8/10 her cowgirl is really weak you have to take the lead with this one
Gfe - 8/10 not bad cuddles and speaks decent english
Old 12-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried paige a few days ago. Below is my fr.
Format as requested so may be similar

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Paige
Shave : yes
French: Yes, plenty of kisses
English: can talk in basic
Looks: 7.5/10 sweet look
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural B/C
BBBJ : 8/10
CIM: Didnt try
DT: Didnt try
AR: Didnt try
AJ: Didnt try
Service: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
She is a sweet girl who is willing to try in various positions as requested. Willing to kiss and good gfe feeling. Location is secluded and should be good for bros who dislike going to hotel, but may be far for those without own transport.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SANE (LOVE AFFAIR)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...5#post21971655

Was nearby town for dinner and decided to give it a try after 3 years of not visiting FL

OKT- was fast in responding
Looks- 80%
Body - she have a really nice figure
Boobs - enhanced

Round 1
We actually chatted for 20 minutes before getting into action. She speak decent English. Finished off my 1st shot by her BBBJ. Her BBBJ was amazing. Gave me 10 mins of BBBJ and went to tie her hair up and continue for another 10 mins. Exploded with her tongue sticking out and landed all on her boobs.

Round 2
Starting licking and fingering. Gave me a good 10 minute BBBJ again. But this time I stopped her and put on the condom. Tried a few position and didn’t finish because I still want her blowjob. Took out the condom, she kneeled down and start what she do best again. Finish off everything on her neck and boobs.

Overall - 9/10 (She really put in effort and very sweet playful girl)
RTF? YES (just want to get blow by her again)

Do support her
Old 12-01-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerkia View Post
Finally had some time and saw some good reviews about this new stable flirtygirls

Pm okt and took a slot for micky

Location is around G

Looks 9/10 better in person n looks cute

Body 9/10 slim with no fats at all with perky ass

Boobs 8/10 36c with nice nipps to lick and chew

Pussy 9/10 tight and gets wet very easily

Gfe 10/10 very chatty lady and will cuddle with me between shots

Bbbj 9/10 super good as she is those twin turbo kind

Fj 9/10 she's a rider indeed and her moan is loud and sexy ..will make my water boil faster than normal

Looks good and slutty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1