The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-01-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

alamaka, ignore naa krup! khob khun naa krup!

Last edited by kristie009; 06-01-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

ID from Naravee.

Location in the Central on the main road, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : 26 , voluptuous and sexy. Mid tan , reminds me of an indo chick.
Body: Firm with irresistible ass, tattoo tone body
Boobs: Enhanced C , nicely done. Juicy nipples.
Pussy: Unshaved but still desirable, tight and sensitive, wet when doing foreplay
Ass : proportionally size, great for doggy
Frenching: Shy at first but open when conquered.
Shower: Bathtub shower, clean towels. Nice
BBBJ : Skillful with deep throat, great suction and licking
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and Carry Fuck. Can really moan
GFE: Enjoys clinging to you and loves to hug
RTF: Mist likely if time permits

New stable on the block. Decided to go for it since feel horny. First bonk of the year. Greeted sweet lady in black panty.

Shower was great with lots of kissing and fumbling with both my hands.

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, she deep throat me as I squeezed her breast. I flip her and return her favour by painting her cunt. She cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly , grabbing my both arms , while I enjoyed pumping her. We french as I squeezed her breast and deep fuck her. Did her doggy while squeezing her breast and the view of her ass was simply amazing. I decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. Her moan was wild, sexy and intense, we came together with a jerk of pleasure.

After another shower ,
She lick my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with a doggy . I pump her hard all over the bed, fully utilizing the whole bed..Ended with an intense cum…Exhausted

I enjoyed and end my session speaking with her about her life in Pattaya while fondling her breast.

Good fuck for the beginning of the year. Thanks bro for the arrangement .
Old 06-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=pinky

FR for Pinky - Lust

Looks :
Very close to pictures provided, had to say she is better looking irl.

Body :
Slim not skinny. Boobs are natural C cup. I'm more for naturals and they were soft and perky.

GFE :
Very chatty and will endear to make light conversation. GFE is there, as in it felt like I was in her house trying to have sex before parents came home

BBBJ:
BBBJ was also great, she knows how to use her tounge well with variation. Sucked balls too, which is a plus and occasionaly DT.

FJ :
Missionary and DFK while pumping her. Will really tongue fight with you. Attacking her nipples seems to make her moan even louder, which is a great ego boost. Finally switched to doggy and off went my shot.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim (Seduction)

Looks: 80% similar to the photo. Sexy and seductive girl and super playful looks.

Body/Boobs: short and slim. Which is what I like. Damn petite. Tan and smooth skin. Can tell she’s about mid 20s. C cup boobs, nice to fondle.

Kissing: commando kisser. Tongue fight all the way. Very sensual feeling.

Shower: SOP. Notice she likes stroking my dicky with soap like performing HJ in the showers. Pre warm up from her.

BBBJ/HJ/: BJ with HJ combo focusing on the head and will play with my crown jewels. I’m a bbbj lover. And I have very high standard on this. Wad she did was stunning. Deep throat with the tornado twister. She can go really deep.

FJ: Accommodating to any positions and accompanied with soft moans. Pussy felt tight. Pumped her for a good 30 mins in various position and finally unloaded while doggie. Good bonking session after so long
Old 06-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Camry - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=camry

Looks: 9/10 pretty and cute combine tgt, she looks like photo. Definitely won’t disappoint you.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup boobs, very round and nice to teh.
Body: 9.5/10 Slim, smooth too. Very good shape and hourglass figure is there.
Frenching: 8.5/10 gentle, sensual kind, not the all out commando tongue fighter, there is french, but not so intense.
BBBJ: 9/10 not bad, she knows how to suck a cock, sloppy and and wet. Saliva all over my cock.
FJ: 9/10 personally i liked this part, hardworking girl, will take over when you get tired. started from soft moans to quite loud if you know what you're doing to her. Quite sure she came a few times. Overall a very good session, service oriented.
GFE: 10/10 Great gfe, very easy to break the ice with this girl, she's able to get by with her english, provide good aftercare.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
lanjiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sky (LA)

Damage: $140/1/60
Felt the need to release some tension so I went to have a shot for Sky.

OKT: not the first time booking this stable, OKT response was swift and arranged for me promptly.

Looks: Very cute syt for me. Very cheerful as well.
Shower: She agreed delightfully to shower with me when I requested for it. Very good attitude.
Boobs: Natural C cup. Good for boob lovers.
DFK: Not into it so didnt try
BBBJ: Slow and sensual but knows the right technique to get my 2IC hard fast.
FJ: Needless to say, I just pounded her in missionary and lost my shot after some good pounding. She can definitely take some hard pounding without complaints.
GFE: Very good gfe. A plus point is I knew abit of Thai so we could communicate better.
RTF: Maybe if I have the time. Would highly recommend her to those who loves petite and syt girls.

*The above post does not mention the premises in order to protect the ladies*
Old 06-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : LF
Girl : Dion

Language: Speaks Singlish, understand English better than majority. This is her 3rd tour to SG.

Shower: As what the other bros has stated, she cleans me better than i clean myself. Very hygienic lady.

Boobs: Man-made but well made. Looks great on her body.

Body: Fantastic. Especially for her age.

BBJ: Decent suction. Had better ones but does her job well. Slow and steady

FJ: Cowgirl , Missionary , Doggy. She rides quite well.

RTF: She's leaving really soon. So maybe not.

Galaxy - NeNe - Linda

FB - 117 - 119

Love Affair - Soda

Poseidon - Amelia

Lover's Fortress - Dion

Flirtygirls - Jina
Old 06-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Gentlemanclub24
Date : 06012023
SL : Nami

Location: Discreet apartment, convenient for public transport, no check in at all, shared toilet.

Looks: 8 /10 will not reject type

Boobs: 7.5/10 Natural B cup, attacked the nip..she cannot tahan....

Body: 10 /10 not skimmy type.. right meat at the right area... I love it...

French: 10 /10 She is a Frencher

BBBJ: 10 /10 she is one of those that u want to bring home and let her suck for 24/7...Very hardworking, her tongue works so well, slowly and passionately, her eyes on you while sucking, I enjoyed it when she suck without rushing unlike some other FLs who are rushing and suction too strong.CIM after a few positions.

GFE: 10/10
- Her attitude is super good & hardworking type, she will smile at you when looking at you.

FJ: 9/10 she is happy to do whatever position you want, my first shot gave away to her after a few positions and end up she CIM me.

Overall: 9 /10

RTF: 100% why, her body, her service, her smile, her CIM, etc.. bro out there not to miss... so really yet another Solid Gem brought in by GC24..
Old 06-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Rose - Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=rose

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty chio. Her complexion was genuinely smooth but maybe because she covered it with makeup.
Body: 9/10 Petite and slim. No bulging tummy, smooth skin and quite fair. Have some tattoos.
Boobs: 9.5/10 handful of C’s, felt soft and nice to grab. That matters the most, be it natural or enhanced.
French: 9/10 She's a very good frencher, although it was short but it was good while it lasted.
BBBJ: 10/10 Slurping wet DT and she does it like she wants to eat up your lil brother. Hardworking, long duration.
FJ: 9/10 Pump her hard and fast, and she was moaning away in ecstasy. Got her so excited that she came faster than me. Only performed missionary with her but that was all it took for 30 mins of pleasure.
GFE: 9/10 She's genuinely a happy-go-lucky girl, who is very hardworking and wild in bed.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!

Star - Lust365

Good looking GND with good curves and a service standard is almost second to none. She is like a hungry cat that is dying to lick off the milk in the bowl when doing cat bath and took my lollipop like a kid not willing to let go the candy and sucking and licking for a long time.

Despite giving good bbbj and cat bath, she has trimmed and tight pussy to work with. Not virgin tight but the tightness felt like someone who hasn't had sex for a long time and is hungry and yearning for a good fuck. Horny but shy during FJ, she closed her eyes and hands grab on tight on the pillows with good soft and sensual moans when we are not busy frenching each other in missionary position.

Face: 9/10 decent GND looks with a nice smile
Body: 9.5/10 good curves and young body
Boobs: 8.5/10 soft and handful to grab, natural B
Frenching: 10/10 strong desire to take all my saliva off my mouth. Unwilling to let go unless I am poking her hard and mouth away from her
Paint: 9/10 trimmed and no smell, very responsive to a good lick. Body curls and trembles.
Catbath: 10/10 Hungry little kitten, licking everywhere
BBBJ: 9/10 Wet type, good technique and suction and duration.
FJ: 9/10 Good endurance, a marathon winner. Tightness like she hasn't had sex ages.
GFE and attitude: 10/10 very cheerful and friendly, she is a damn cute and nice girl to hang out with even without the good sex.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moody666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

review for FL from GENTLEMENCLUB24

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Lalisa
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Alittle
Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely my cup of tea&#128539
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced
CIM: 0/10 (never try)
DT: 0/10 (never try)
AR: 0/10 (not into tis)
AJ: 0/10 (not into tis)
Service: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
overall good service. FL was cheerful, very sweet looking and she even she say some customers comment she on the plus size 🤨 I think body wise she good enough la. to all bros thinking to book her, pls manage your expectation la. definitely is her same as photos, wont reject one. Will rtf if time permits. thanks okt 👍👍🙏
Old 06-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: Club Friday
Lady: Maylin
Location: Jalan Besar area, plenty of parking options available.

Okt: 10/10 I don't usually rate the OKTs as it's usually pretty transactional but CF really went above and beyond for me this time round. I had to postpone multiple times due to extremely bad traffic and my own poor judgement of the travel time but CF was understanding and accommodating. Bro CF you've earned yourself a loyal customer.

Looks: 9/10 I feel that she looks better than her pics. I really like her eye makeup which accentuates her beautiful smile. She's my type but of course one man's meat may be another's poison so YMMV.
Body: 8.5/10 Pale body with A or B cup natural boobs. Nice small nips. Her ass is perky and shapely. Pussy is well-trimmed. She has nice stubbly pits for licking but unfortunately for me she wore quite a bit of deodorant.
Painting: 8/10 she has a relatively meaty pussy with flaps on the outside that are great for some slurping action . Not for innie lovers. No funky smell or odour.
FJ: 8/10 responsive and accommodating and can ride pretty well. Bros you definitely need to doggie her for the extremely pleasant visuals of her nice butt and arched back.
GFE: 6/10 not her strongest suit as she cannot communicate in English. She tries her hardest to please though.
Amenities: 6/10 not the best due to the creaky bed and noisy air-con but still acceptable for a short sexcapade.
Overall rating: 8/10

RTF: definite yes.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Jenny (Seduction)

Face: 8.5/10 nice features, same like photo. WYSIWYG.
Body: 8/10 fair and proportionate with a meaty ass.
Boobs: 8/10 a B cup , quite soft and nice for squeezing.
Painting: 8.5/10 no smell when licking, while she moan softly as she enjoying herself.
Frenching: 8/10 slow kiss & then tongue exchange (not so wild type).
BBBJ: 9/10 soft & wet suction with toothless feel when my whole dick is inside her mouth.
FJ: 9/10 pussy is tight for pleasure. Very good in bed, super accommodating also. Knows how to pleasure a man’s need.
Massage: 7/10 light pressure being use to relax my muscle for both of my legs.
GFE: 10/10 friendly with smiles.
Communication is ok with basic English.
RTF: Yes
Old 06-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miki - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=miki

Face: 8.5/10 nice features abt 90% resemblance to pic.

Body: 9/10 fair and proportionate. abt 1.65 slightly shorter.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cups just nice a handul.

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and get juicy real fast, as in really fast no joke.

Painting: 8/10 no smell when licking and her moans are natural copuled with grabbing of sheets.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 mixture of soft and intense blowing with gentle balls licking. she knows her stuff well.

FJ: 9/10 open to all positions, hardworking and good endurance. Took some time to cum but she was very positive and still willing to pleasure me until I cum.

Massage: 8/10 not those trained in massage but she tries.

GFE: 10/10 very friendly. tries to get each other comfortable. Solid GFE. Communication in english is not bad.

RTF: Yes.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

May / Seduction

May looks quite close to the pictures posted. Do discount for about 20% for the use of make up. Also, she has tattoos on her waist. Still good-looking, slim, petite, B-cup (felt natural to me, not so sure. I know it’s soft and nice to teh) young lady which most will likely not reject.

Service was ok. May is not the commando service type. She is willing to do most services listed, of course do be reasonable and considerate and most things are ok. BBBJ was good, frenching through out and FJ in both missionary and doggy were pleasurable.

Decent experience with May, possible RTF for me. As always, YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1