The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name 名字: Ava (TRL)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=913032

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10 - she looks sweeter in photos, more mature irl.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Low 20s
Body 身材 : Not your usual stick thin. Curvy in all the right places. Feels like one of the nerdy girls on the streets. But she is a freak in bed.
Boobs 胸部 : Nice and natural
Kissing 接吻 : 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 10 rode me like no tomorrow
HJ: 10 while we did mutual pleasuring
GFE 女朋友感 : Felt more like FWBs, just the way I like it
Massage 按摩 : NA

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Ava said this is her first time in this line, but her BJ and FJ felt like she's been in this for a long time. She says she loves sex and can really feel it man. Pity I only managed to squeeze in 1 shot, 2 shots would have been perfect.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes
Old 28-12-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Alright, I'm sorry about that, BBZ bro, I did say it was a bit filtered though but again, sorry about that. I say what I need to say about my session with her and I'm glad that it goes well for me. The reason why I booked her because there's no FR of her in her thread except the one in Telegram but that bro only goes for massage and anal rim so I don't know why her stable didn't put that FR in her thread and of course, her pics too and her measurements and all. However, I have no idea other bros who visited her before, didn't like her and the stable she's with, so yes but you're completely right, next time, I'll be careful about what I said, BBZ bro.
Bro.... if you truely enjoyed you session with "her"........ in my heart.... i salute you.... You Are Legend.....
Old 28-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=bella

Bella - Silk

Went up, ding dong - door open. Pretty face appear.. then the boobs.. haiyo... doink doink doink. what else can u ask for. Went in chit chat 3 mins went bath. Bath me like a baby then went back room. Slow and erotic. Then BBBJ.. good and nice. I think it was at least a good 5 mins then she capped me and ride. Riding for a while, i request her to ride back facing me. No complains, she just smile and turn... ooooooooooo and she rides and she rides and i came.

She cleaned me up and i just rested there for a while. She cleaned me up pretty well and then she started to massage my leg, and so we chat. After chatting, she asked if i am ready for 2nd round. I said ok. This time i asked for 69. She smile and we did. No smell, wet. Perfect. After a long while, we went doggy. Old liao bo stamina.. LOL.. But got to give it to her mouth... good suction.. good momentum. After finish, OKT still will ask for feedback. Very customer orientated.

This is my overall experience with Bella Individual experience and perspective may differ so do not quote me. My 2 cents worth.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tobo (99babes) 28 Dec, (Afternoon)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=tobo

Okt: 9/10 quick response, clear directions and instructions, answer my enquiries as well.

Location: 10/10 (Budget hotel no need registration, near MRT)

Room: 10/10 (Clean, attached toilet, good sized bed, good towel provided because just moved to the hotel today.)

Look: 8/10 (mid-tanned, discount 10% due to face blemishes. Not as SYT.)

Body: 8/10 (Slim, not skinny slim but ok for me, nice shapely B+ boobs)

French: 9/10 (Can French for as long as you want but not always DFK but good enough for me, will stroke your rod while doing so.)

BJ: 10/10 (Another awesome BJ, sloppy and smooth and takes her time to do so)

Painting/Fingering: NIL (already wet and more into frenching and caressing each other)

FJ: 8/10 (Not much moans but it's ok, gave up when she kept on grinding me.)

Comms: 6/10 (Barely talk with minimal English.)

Service/GFE: 8/10 (Not much of a GFE feel but pro active as a service-based. Initiate to kiss, hug plus massage after the deed was quite a nice offer to end the session)

Total grade: A- (Not as SYT as expected but a great bonk because of great service, I believe a RTF may get better grade.)

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim, fair and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)
Old 28-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=913293&highlight=kim

Kim - Seduction

Look 8.5/ 10

body 8/10 slim small petite type, No Tummy

BooB: 9/10 I like C with more natural feeling it will be perfect, rather than those hard D

Bbbj 8/10 was normal didnt have those insane skill that make me CIM, FYI i am very hard to cum in bbbj, even a very good bbbj, take 20-30min to cum.

FJ 8/10 she was shaved down there so it was clean and nice quite accommodate to your fav postion
Old 28-12-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post

Booked Snooker yesterday night from bro cf

She is about 80% similar to the photo. Pretty, with sharp features.
Slight thai tan, with average height and no fat, slim body.
Boobs are natural B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze, fans of natural boobs would really appreciate.
Frenching with her really like lover hot make out session some light moans and started breathingly heavily.
Her BBBJ skills are good as well, with some good shaft work and DT, did not rush it.
During the FJ, she let out genuine moans that got me more horny.
Accommodating to multiple positions and good stamina as the first round took quite some time.
What i really love about her is her attitude! Always smiling and making sure everything was alright throughout the sessino.
Service oriented like 5 star hotel dining!
We managed to break ice and communicate to the point that it did not feel like a commercial bonk.
Starting to miss her already...
I concur to the description. I saw Snooker on the way out after my session with Kimmy (which btw was fantastic, slutty face and body like those car sales girl).

Snooker and I looked at each other curiously for a while. She kept smiling I don't know why. She has the innocent sporty girl look. Quite close to the two pics below.

Old 28-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Snooker, Club Friday
2.30pm, 28 Dec

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911866

Contacted Bro CF this afternoon with last minute request, after a window of opportunity opened for me.
Snooker wasn't my first choice, but I'm really pleased that I met her. Although she's young, she's mature for her age and as some of the other bros have said, she's very service oriented.
First thing that hits you when greeted at the door is her lovely smile, then her height. She's tall for an Asian chick.
Model figure, nice Bs with eraser nipples.
I had fun with her. She really seemed to get into being painted and fingered. I was gentle and made sure to warm her up first, but by the end she was like a bucking bronco.
FJ was genuine too. She seemed to enjoy herself.
Had a good chat with her during downtime and although her English isn't great, we could easily converse.
If tall, model like figure girls with a friendly service oriented outlook are your thing, then you have to meet Snook.
I would definitely RTF.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Waytcar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=rose

Rose - Lust

Looks : 9/10, 99% same to photo. Pretty face and white skin. Totally NOT discount from pictures.
Body : 8/10, not wild style but still nice. All natural items.
Shower : 8/10 show with you and clean for you. Very nice service.
Frenching : 9/10 Yes.
Bbbj : 9/10 overall will slowly and not rush. And really good.
Fj : 9/10 one of best. Attitude good and will try any position.
Gfe: 10/10 English is not bad, can understand all. And enjoying to talk to you like real Girlfriend.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
macdonals is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bella - Seduction

Looks: As advertised. Close to pic. Very minimal touch up on the photos
Body: Slim and I just enjoy running my fingers up and down on her flawless skin.
Boobs: C cup with brown sensitive nipples easily erect with a few licks. She keeps pushing my head towards her boobs as if want to suffocate me.. lol..
BBBJ: Quite good got technique of using her hand twist and her head turn different directions.
FJ: Can accommodate to all my request and positions. Best is her seductive yet innocent soft moans.
GFE: Feels like the first time when doing with your gf. No commercial feel and hugs/cuddles during intervals.
Old 28-12-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Meimei - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=meimei

Looks: Looks early20, skin not as supple as young adult, light thai tan, ~165cm. Pretty and young looking. Horny AF throughout.

Body: skinny lovers, it's perfect got meat where it's needed, natural B cup.

BBBJ: Very hardworking, takes care of balls from its foundation, shaft and tip. She can go on forever if u don't stop her.

FJ: hardworking, rides well and got stamina. Soft moaning while holding on your hands, missionary most of the time. She's super shy when she's high, holding her mouth afraid of moaning too loud, clit gets super hard while fking, finally exploded after some intense bbj and hj.

GFE: solid
Old 28-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjeromel View Post
FR for Tobo (99babes) 28 Dec, (Afternoon)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=tobo

Okt: 9/10 quick response, clear directions and instructions, answer my enquiries as well.

Location: 10/10 (Budget hotel no need registration, near MRT)

Room: 10/10 (Clean, attached toilet, good sized bed, good towel provided because just moved to the hotel today.)

Look: 8/10 (mid-tanned, discount 10% due to face blemishes. Not as SYT.)

Body: 8/10 (Slim, not skinny slim but ok for me, nice shapely B+ boobs)

French: 9/10 (Can French for as long as you want but not always DFK but good enough for me, will stroke your rod while doing so.)

BJ: 10/10 (Another awesome BJ, sloppy and smooth and takes her time to do so)

Painting/Fingering: NIL (already wet and more into frenching and caressing each other)

FJ: 8/10 (Not much moans but it's ok, gave up when she kept on grinding me.)

Comms: 6/10 (Barely talk with minimal English.)

Service/GFE: 8/10 (Not much of a GFE feel but pro active as a service-based. Initiate to kiss, hug plus massage after the deed was quite a nice offer to end the session)

Total grade: A- (Not as SYT as expected but a great bonk because of great service, I believe a RTF may get better grade.)

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim, fair and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)
Hi bro, nice FR. Her boobs natural or enhanced ah?

Thanks in advance!

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi
Old 28-12-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fantomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many posts from users created within the last few months giving Fr for 2 particular stables: L & S. And these users history posts all Fr for these 2 stables as well

Coincidence?
Old 28-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!belgianseat is one of the Best!

Arrange to meet Mimi of theregentlust

Writing a simple FR to share.

face: 8/10 (beautiful MILF looking)
body: 8/10 (very very slim with some nice curvy ass)
pussy: 8/10 (nicely trimmed and also very sensentive)
boob: 8/10 C (slight saggy but ok for me)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction with deep throat and very skillful)
fj: 8/10 (tried a few position, good moaning and very responsive)
rtf: yah, for those who like slim long hair lady

Conclusion: she was a nice girl, good service. I am happy with it

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 28-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lisa TheRegentlust

Looks : Definitely can recognise her from pics. Very demure looking (8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body feel like a school gal. She only at my chest level (9/10)

Boobs : Natural Cs. Very sensitive nips. Can feel her squirming away when I play and suck at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10}

BBBJ : Mind blowing. She kneeled, look me in the eyes, sucked and licked super well plus play and touch my balls. Very hardworking. Almost blow my nuts when she deep throat (9/10)

FJ : 9/10 Meaty ass to squeeze and slap during doggy. I like sia. Will make a lot of horny sounds, esp when she ride me. Non stop action. Very good stamina. Light weight as i can carry her to fuck her deep (9/10)

GFE : Very nice school gal and GF feel. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

I think she is leaving soon. Those fancy to fuck a young petite school gal can try her.
Old 28-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 11
cloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samstercloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samstercloisteredmingl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baifern Thai Lady from TheRengentLust

Looks: those clubbing gal that you can find outside, not bad looking, rather fair thai young lady.

Body: slim with one tattoo at chest area and below stomach. Small waist with great ass.

Boobs: Perky B cups with sensitive nipples and firm to touch.

Catbath: Licked my face, neck, nipps, chest, abs, thighs and 2IC. Used tongue and boobs to rub all over. Shiok!

Frenching: Never stop, good frencher and look how to use her tongues

BBBJ: Spent more than 10 mins here. Skillful and go all out. Use a lot of tongue action. Looks at you during BBBJ. Instant hard on.

FJ: Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary.

GFE: very sweet mouth, know how to talk good word to make you happy and high and she can speak chinese which make it very advantage for her

Overall she is good and i have a good experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1