The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=harrier

FR for Harrier from Lust365

Okt: responsive and efficient.
Looks: 8.5/10 lusty looks, hiao type of lady you would love to be in bed with.
Boobs: 9/10 feels very soft, should be natural. Size is okay, looks good on her.
Bbbj: 9/10 great suction and also very sloppy, DT with slight gagging. Okay to grab her hard and push her down fast and hard.
Fj: 9/10 she is super horny and wild, never run out of energy. Her moan is incredible, like those PS moaning. PSE super strong.
Gfe: PSE more than GFE.
Rtf: seems like a good choice to bonk her again.
Old 27-09-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Belated FR for Oka from BF.
Had a good experience with BF previously and happy the good experience is maintained with Oka.

Location wise is discreet, convenient for both foot soldiers and drivers. Follow instructions and you’ll be fine.

Oka is true to pictures, minus filters. Some blemishes but not a big issue. Very slim with almost zero fats. Nice enhanced boobs and a nice ass to go about.

Her bbbj is good with DT and has variations. Only point to nitpick is i would prefer more powerful suction.

Sex with her is good. Oka can take pounding in any position and she rides very well. Doggy was good with her slightly perky ass and quite a turn on seeing her playing with herself in missionary.

No black face and chatty throughout. Overall worth the $200/2 shots. Will be on my RTF list if time permits.
Old 27-09-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...8#post21372368

Kae (Rollypolly)

2 x Boob lovers please falllllll innnnn now!

Looks : 8 (very slutty look, had an instant hard on when i see her, she was in a black dress with her boobs spilling out)
Body: 8.5 (well mantained figure, no tummy, perky ass)
Boobs: 90 (lose to molly, but still another big boobies, no sag, all natural and firm)
BBBJ : 12 (u name it, she do it, she knows how to work her tongue and mouth, i think her mouth is as good as her pussy)
FJ: 11 ( bros please try her to find out, i really cant describe it, i came out of the room with 2 jelly legs, totally drained me, i think i need to rest 1 week for my next bonk)

Overall: 10/10 another big boobs gem brought in my bro RP. certified boobs lover rtf material
Rtf for her, went she saw me, she was so surprised, said she was waiting for me but didnt have my contact, started frenching like long lost lovers, the sex was amazing, this time she gave me a good solid massage which i craved for. Thanks bro RP for bringing this gem back
Old 27-09-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tewtypan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

Bentley - Lust365

Looks: very cute and sexy.

Body: small build, easy to carry and fuck.

Boobs: size is just nice for her, B cup boobs.

Bbbj: slow and steady at first, got super messy at the end. DT solid.

Fj: good bed skills, eager to please me in anyway. Very accommodating also. Nice session with her.

Gfe: strong

Rtf: ofc
Old 27-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited poseidon for the famous lesbian tarma and i was not disappointed. Sometimes advertise lesbian tarma but the girls dont take initiative, make it seem forced so the feeling will not be there. But not for poseidon girls.

Visited Sally and Paris. Location was secluded, very well hidden honestly. OKT level also very hidden. Opened the door and was greeted by Sally waving over and Paris behind her. Paris knockers just bouncing away as she walks. Sally was a bit more ting tong. Came to lead me to the room. Hugged me when approached me and sniff me, like a hyena ready to devour me.

Showered was normal but back in the room, Sally really took control and "threw" me to the bed. And then come the double blow, one on the balls and perineum the other on the shaft. 3way french and then Sally climbed on top. She was furiously riding, very clearly trying to make herself cum. I backed her up by thrusting my hips up and down. Paris feed me her huge tits and french me. Brought sally in for another round of 3 way french. Couldnt make it, first shot gone. Nowadays old alr, first shot within minutes will gone. Super disappointing.

Rested in between the two ladies. Sally hid under the cover say she sleep 10min. She was so ting tong style, i really like it so i let her "rest". Paris on the other arm watch me as i zoned out. Both ladies occasionally touch my cock to arouse him for round 2. I see Sally still zoned out i look towards Paris and frenched her. Sally was still "sleeping" when Paris climbed to my cock and blow me. Round 2 starts.

Round 2 starts with a decent blow by Paris. Nice suction with focus all around. Really like it. She got ready the CD and i flipped her over for missionary. Thrusting Paris i reached out for Sally and feel her pussy and it was still soaking. I fingered her to wake her up. She ask how come we start without her.... She moved over to lick my nips before frenching me hard. Switch to doggy with Paris, i bent Sally over as well and finger her as she positioned herself side by side with Paris. They look at each other and started frenching each other. Exactly what i wanted. Thrusted fast and furious. Round 2 fired...

Went to shower together after. Usually tarma even though i book 90min 4 shots, i know i cant make 4 shots. I just looking for a comfortable time instead of rushing for 60min. So usually shower means session end soon. But the ladies were so nice. They say still have time to rest and shots remaining. I told them rest first more important to catch my breath. Sally was hungry so she wore her clothes and very politely tell me she go buy food. I thought the session was ended so i was fine. I didnt mind at all.

Then come the crazy part. I have already put on my underwear. Sally is dressed and Paris as well. Sally keep teasing me with Paris and ask how many times i can go on. I jokingly say 10 times. Both ladies laugh and say i need to come back after their work end to finish the remaining 8 shots. Hahhaha. Sally say she dont believe and she started grinding herself on my cock through her shorts above my underwear. My cock started growing again and she gave the surprised face that I still got up! She kept frenching my cock through my underwear at the edge of bed. Paris came from behind me and started pulling my arms back to prevent me from breaking free from their clutches. Sally pulled my cock out and blew me again before climbing on top to fuck me. Paris then intiated something that i never tried before. She lifted my arm above my head and started attacking my armpits with her tongue. The sensation was tingly. But i was the submissive one for that round for their use. I had no say. Flipped Sally for doggy with Paris behind licking my ears and kissing my neck. I couldnt hold longer and there goes round 3. Sally say pussy sore and she hungry already. So we got dressed and kisses from everyone to say goodbye. Left with zero ammo....

Saw the other ladies there. Saw Tina, short hair already compare to her photo but she look older than her photos. Unless i see wrong. Saw the other two ladies going for another tarma as well. Now i wondering why they dont just have the 4 girls together for 5-way lesbian tarma since all under one roof. Pretty sure cant handle all but what a sight to behold. Okt maybe can consider.

I definitely thinking to rtf. They are fun, and thats the most important for me when bonking. Amazeballs.....
Old 27-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bolelahh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolelahh View Post
Jazz - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=899011&highlight=jazz

Looks: 8/10 extremely beautiful, yes that’s the word beautiful, her eyes were soft and seductive
Body: 8/10 slim skinny petite body frame with flat tummy, looks like she does a little work out
Frenching: passionate and good with her tongue not too much just enough
BBBJ: 9/10 hard working will keep gagging when she go deeper the sounds was damn shiok
FJ: 8/10 accommodating good in bed, all the way moaning, the moaning really turn me on a lot

Rtf: odds are very high, yes
Jazz again! Good session with her again. As usual service super solid, this time she seems more horny than previous time. Okt also swee, want rtf and arrange for me asap! Thanks bro!
Old 27-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nehneh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today tried poseidon Tina

Looks 85% to photo
Boobs enhanced but soft(can tit-fk)
Good skills for bbbj and hardworking.
Willing to please and good attitude
9/10
Old 27-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
freddieb is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901217

Meow fr Mansion

Look: 8.5/10 - pretty, cute xmm syt look, quite a looker
Body: 8/10 - slim n petite, good for carrying
Boobs: 7.5/10 - natural B cups
BBBJ: 8/10 - very hardworking, uses her mouth well, looks like she craves for the cock and she makes slurpy sounds and engulf my dick in her small mouth
FJ: 10/10 - Loves painting, once she get horny and the juices start flowing, pounded her in missionary and reverse cowgirl, nice sight to see this petite syt bouncing on my dick
GFE: 9/10 - her gfe is damn high, that voice of her totally melts me

Soon willl rtf her
Old 27-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Hmm.. Think saw same FL couple of days back in diff shop at budget price.. Now changed shop.. Must be desperate to bring in the dough.. Poor lass..
Must say the new shop better skillset at marketing packaging for the same product...
Old 27-09-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicha (Empire6969)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=901358

Look: very similar as the photos (looks grow on you, pretty in IMO)
Body: slim with very little tummy
Boobs: man-made (looks good with her body frame)

Nicha is friendly, willing to please. Started action the moment I arrived.
Shower was not bad, there was body to body rub.
The session was satisfying. Tried few different positions, some were her initiatives.
She gave me a very good thai massage, she knew where to press/massage with good amount of strength.
Old 27-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoooter View Post
Was happy to see Dom1 adjusting to the market forces and adjusting prices down.
Bros, rem to confirm pricing and package type during booking. Sucked this up so that bros reminded not have to..
Happy and careful bonking!
Thanks bro for reminder! In hind sight, I now appreciate OKTs who confirmed in WA stating FL name, price/shots/time duration for all my previous bookings..
Old 27-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStars View Post
But RAW?? If u know that stable openly declared she RAW and knowing that daily she have a couple of cust u dare to bonk RAW ar at the risk of getting STDs/HIV. If never declare and when u bonk girl tell u that u are special ask u top up raw here maybe innocently u still believe and raw. But openly allow raw booking lol. This type honestly u ask me bonk even with condom i worry. Just my 1cents worth.
Just thinking of the situation out loud.. And I am with you bro, I will pass too
Old 27-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KagawaBVB is Cool - loads of Potential

+66FL I never see any FR from this company, I really eyeing for Rosey.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=899579

Please let me know if this company is ok?
Old 27-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
george_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Meow - Mansion
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...highlight=meow

Looks: 8/10; looks like the second photo more
FJ: 9/10, accommodating, can see she enjoy it as well as I do
GFE: 8/10 basic English

Shower was not bad as she tried to clean up the key areas. Meow is friendly, hardworking and willing to please. Tried few positions without complaints.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Ping - Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=900406

Originally contacted OKT to book Mae for RTF, had her before and she's really good. Timing did not match and he suggested to try Ping instead.

Checked the profile and other reviews, looked good yet not a fan of enhanced boobs. Hungry for action, so confirmed

Got to the location, easy access. Ping opens the door, looked like cute GND with a nice smile and short hair. Profile pictures are accurate. Then shower SOP, with decent towel.

This was an emergency bonk, having stressed on work allot - plan of action was BBBJ/CIM, then likely massage (seldom have energy for second round).

First round started and finished as planned, good skilled BJ and she took CIM like a champion not running away immediately. Then started massage, descent enough and after some time started to tease to wake me up again. She had me hard so gave it a try for second round.

Now this is where Ping surprised me: she climbed on top, grabbed my cock and started to ride squatting on me. Up and down while contracting her muscles, amazing feeling. Lasted until I released the second shot.

Overall unexpected good bonk, from a cute hardworking girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1