The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can send OMM ans soda contact? Whats the damage? Can touch and got release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo13Aries View Post
Honestly speaking I did go for a few already etc usually most are just in out poke few time and byebye, maya to me was good, I admit the look aren’t good and you can’t touch her at all which I mentioned apparently some say she got some sort of attitude problem also which I didn’t face any, but it’s just my opinion ah, when it comes to prostate massage I only go for 3 ML, OMM, Soda and Maya hahaha
Old 13-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

went to a ml around hougang area, doing some prostrate massage..realised she was someone I patronised before..so she started off with the same, tugging and pulling and kneading of the balls, then actions on the small head...then heard some noise of wearing rubber gloves, realised she was only wearing the middle finger...too late! inserted her finger into my asshole, and started to press within...felt like I was going to shit! luckily it was just a sensation...pulled out the finger and continue with the back and leg massage...put my hands behind and started to massage the waist area...felt something pressing against my hand, realised that it was the pussy area...nevermind she pressed I also pressed...ended up with a nice hj...reasonable charges...milf type...not so pretty but older version of yang guang kele...
Old 16-06-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xiaozhu77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to a ml around hougang area, doing some prostrate massage..realised she was someone I patronised before..so she started off with the same, tugging and pulling and kneading of the balls, then actions on the small head...then heard some noise of wearing rubber gloves, realised she was only wearing the middle finger...too late! inserted her finger into my asshole, and started to press within...felt like I was going to shit! luckily it was just a sensation...pulled out the finger and continue with the back and leg massage...put my hands behind and started to massage the waist area...felt something pressing against my hand, realised that it was the pussy area...nevermind she pressed I also pressed...ended up with a nice hj...reasonable charges...milf type...not so pretty but older version of yang guang kele...
Can share contact?
Old 16-06-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share please?
Old 16-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
yucks.. got sai onot?? haa
Old 16-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
markaaron1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact please? Appreciate it

Quote:
Old 16-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

markaaron1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can please share contact? Thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
Just rtm her 2 days ago, I would say she's very willing to please, she poke me for a solid 20 minutes. She usually will poke your prostate and try to make u release at the same time I think quite shiok la
Old 16-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro pls share contact, appreciate it so much

Quote:
Old 16-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, pls, can share contact? Thank u very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
PM sent to all Bros who've enquired, please check your inbox for prostate massage contacts. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

besta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, please share ctc. thank you
Old 18-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
anonjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
Just rtm her 2 days ago, I would say she's very willing to please, she poke me for a solid 20 minutes. She usually will poke your prostate and try to make u release at the same time I think quite shiok la
bro can share ctc?
Old 18-06-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

outdoorlive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact ?
Old 22-06-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother can share the contact
Old 22-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
max777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?? Thanks
Old 23-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorry post wrongly as my contact is for JG, not prostate.

Last edited by thewatchfan; 24-06-2022 at 08:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread