The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seduction -Nuch
Look 10/10 1 of the best looking that i book from you, only regret didn't book earlier
Service 10/10 excited to service you and give you all her service.
Language: A little barrier but is ok because it matters is the common understanding of each other.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Hope got chance to try newer girls. Please intro if any
Old 27-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Weekly 1-2 bonk fr. Based on true experience and chemistry with ladies. Might vary with what you expereince.

Fr for nicha from A1
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879517

Okt: As usual bro jake was super steady

Location: discrete location in the south. Accessible by bus and can park there.

Looks: milt looking as compared to photo. Maybe she have no makeup. Gave me a womanly feel. Dressed very sexily in this loose black dress. Would say photo 2 seem closer to real life. Too bad phone no batt soon so never become photographer and take some good photo

Body: not that slim and have the right curves. Have back tattoos for tattoo lovers. Helped her to undress and boy she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Joked about it to her and she was so shy. And i knew she is a horny girl. Cannot tahan already and run my hands all over her body, and she was wet already. So we quickly go shower.

Boobs: i feel is enhanced C. Yet it is quite soft and her nipples already erected when i played with her body

Shower: normal sop. When cleaning my tools she will rub the soap on my tools and clean it with her boobs. Keep cheekily say that my tools is so big. I smiled cheekily back and pulled her up and turned her around and help her clean her pussy with my soapy tools. And she started to moan softly. Downside is that no towel but is those kitchen disposable napkins type. But she will help to wiped my body clean and dry.

Bbbj: 8/10. Wet slurpy bbbj. Keep hearing the slurping sound and the cold tingling feel of her saliva engulfing my tools when she blow. As i was sitting up leaning on the bedstand, it give me a good view of her blowing me which was so mesmerising. Would be better if she can suck on the balls too.

Foreplay and painting: 9/10. Since she was so good at blowing have to repay her for it. Pulled her close to me and as she was kneeling infront of me i immediately feast on her boobs while letting my hand go down south and rubbed her pussy. She was so sensitive and easily aroused, shivering and moaning softly from my attacks.

Can tell she just shaved not long ago as there are some stubble, no smell and taste sweet. My painting skills as usual really overpower her and she shiver and came. She was so exhuasted that i let her calm down first before getting the main course.

Fj: 8/10. Wet already so no hassle going in. Let out a soft gasp as i entered fully as mine was big so i just started slowly as not to hurt her. Started with my usual missonary first and she was so tight and keep moaning as i began to pick up speed ramming in. Quite accomodating to different position requests. Doggy was great with her big butts and tattoo and super tight.

Gfe: good chemistry but still need google to help with translating.

Rtf: maybe. Bro jake told me he have new girls coming in soon. We shall see.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: Thaismile
Name 名字 : Jeju
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5/ 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : young and tender
Body 身材 : Just right 👍🏼
Boobs 胸部 : Natural
Kissing 接吻 : 0
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/ 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/ 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 0/ 10
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/ 10
Massage 按摩 : 0/ 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/ 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe so many gems to try out from this stable😍😍

Remarks (if any) 评语 : thanks to bro for the arrangement, location very discreet but not hard find. At the 1st glacé she have a very pretty Thai + Korea 😍 look on her. After undress we shower together. She had lot of cute tattoos on her. After shower we dry ourself and head to bed. Her BJ is superb 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 even the ball also well lick. Too bad she doesn’t allow me to eat her out due to she was banged too hard yesterday so now become very sensitive. 😅😅😅 pls be gentle to her after this. She capped in and begin to ride 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼she is good grinder. After a while I let her rest on me and I begin to pump her slow n easy later we switch to front her expression and moan is sure turn on. She even moan in Korea haha. Had to turn her around to avoid myself lose out too soon haha. But it didn’t work out either she was grabbing the pillow and bedsheets like she enjoyed very much. In no time it was all loaded into her 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼. Sure is a superb nice 💎.
Old 27-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Farape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MyeongDong/TS
By now have tried a number of gals from this stable and while all have been ok / good in their own right, to me MyeongDong is the star so far, she simply is the complete package:
Looks: 8/10 - her eyes and her smile are to die for
Body: 8/10 - she is quite tall for a Thai gal, nice proportions - the ass is great for doggy, with sensitive (albeit enhanced) bobbies
GFE: 9/10 - very bubbly character, can speak English well and after warming up, her French is also quite fluent . Took excellent care of me throughout
The act: 9/10 - nice and versatile BBJ, delectable pussy and a very satisfying FJ
RTF: 10/10 - I do enjoy RTF’ing as my experience shows that when treated well, the FLs become even better in subsequent encounters.
Old 27-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nana The Pimp

Short and sweet FR for this sweetie pie.

Had a wonderful session with her yesterday.
Just her blowjob and head massage were worth the damage.
Not that she cant fuck or kiss, she excelled in that as well but the forementioned BBBJ and massage stood out even more after a intense fuck.

Many already gave their FR and ratings on her, I personally feels that she is 9/10, hard to find fault with Nana.
Old 27-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joepd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any pse type Aj girl to recommend?
Old 27-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 3
Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!Gudilo is one of the Best!

Poka from Lover’s Fortress

“hi everyone, I am a boobaholic. I have an inappropriate fascination with large breasts and it’s been less than 24 hours since I’ve had an amazing pair in my hands..er… mouth..er, ya”

Looks: 8/10, as FRs stated before, short bob haircut but I loved it, she’s definitely a cutie and a great smile

Body: 7/10, a bit on the thicker side but contributes to her scoring on boobs, it’s a necessary evil. That being said she is tiny and this makes her boobs look even bigger.

Boobs: 10/10 great pair, good to use for smothering your guy (just like the JAV movies) and she’s also very sensitive. A boob lovers Dream, natural soft and huge. Really full and minimal sag.

BBBJ: 10/10 did it all accommodating even DT but what really gave her the 10 is how she combines it with her cat bath…

Cat bath: 10:/10 YMMV but this was one of the best cat baths I’ve had in my life. Intertwined it with light AR into BBBJ and back and forth; she literally paralyzed me on the bed at times like a frozen chicken with her cat bath skills. I would highly recommend this portion.

Overall not a stunner but pixieish cute with huge knockers and cat bath service and BBBJ to die for. So good I never even made it to FJ 😂😂
Old 27-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Retiree is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=878877&highlight=pat

What can i say? The pics looks like Jisoo from Blackpink.

Clean room. Good Location.

Looks 10/10 Her looks really chio.
Figure 10/10 Petite with small waist and nice boobs.
Attitude 10/10
BBBJ 9/10 not long but she does take care of the meat stick.
FJ 9/10 Good rider
I gave her a real hard doggy...and that tight pussy made me cum in no time.

Booked for a 2s but after 1s i got tired. Decided to end the session there. She changed into her pyjamas and have this lovely cute look.

Thanks Bro SS for this GEM!
Old 27-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fishytuna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...highlight=sasa

BabyFace - SaSa

Looks: 9/10 pretty plus tattooed which is bonus. Find tattooed girls very attractive.

Body: 9/10 slim and very nice figure.

Boobs: 9/10 C cup boobs, size is perfect for me.

Painting: 9/10 no weird smell and super wet.

BBBJ: 9/10 perfect suction and stroking momentum. Duration was not short also.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating to my request and done it like a pro. Service was excellent and sure won’t regret.

GFE: 9/10 very comfortable with SaSa and treat me like a bf.

RTF: hopefully by then she is still around.
Old 27-05-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Namo from TRL

YMMV
Location: Ok for me. No check-in required. But AC in room is spoiled.
Look: 8/10 have some blemish but her skin and makeup cover up for it.
Body: 8.5/10 mainly due to her skin and boobs(Small B I think with cute light brown nips ). I prefer natural over enhanced. not too slim not too tummy.
BBBJ: Don’t know how to rate not bcoz it’s bad but bcoz maybe it’s only for a short time.
Painting: didn’t try but she might allow. Only tried a gentle fingering on her until she gets wet. Not shaved, got a cute bush down there.
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and interactive.
GFe: 8/10 Not dull kind. Always smiling. She speaks English better than most of the thais i’ve encountered IMO.
RTF: planning this weekend.
Old 27-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 5
GreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of lightGreenieHulk is a glorious beacon of light

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=nuch

Newly arrived packaged, nicely packed and waiting for me to unwrap!! Took the gamble in picking new girls. And heng, is was a pleasant surprise and experience power

FR for Nuch - Seduction

OKT: not a problem
Looks: she look innocent but fierce all in one. I think can carry different feel.
Body: perky huge neh and curvy body. Suspect she's pretty athletic as body is quite toned.
Frenching: she knows how to use her tongue to explore my mouth. I love how she bites her lips playfully in between
Bbbj: sloppy wet, can feel her throat as she went deeper. Got solid deep throat kills. She got pretty eyes during blowjob. Tongue can twist turn twirl on my tip.
FJ: boobs bounce like basketball LOL. Love to see her moan in pleasure make me more turn off, and the urge to fuck her harder deeper and faster is real. Fuck her until she is almost close to screaming and cumming.
RTF: confirm plus chop. Money well spent.
Old 27-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ploy from TEERUKLOVER

I felt stressed from work , so decided to booked some entertainment , left happy (Maybe thats all the matters)

After warm up , can tell that she is quite friendly , too bad I dont speak thai

Looks are passable , body normal/average type , good for doggy lovers
CIM no extra costs
Stats shown on thread are quite accurate

Got a nice massage while resting , quite gentle during shower compared to some ladies that are quite rough....

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=880695
Old 27-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dinobabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mew from LA88

OKT: 9/10 - First try but wait time a bit high. Otherwise instruction is clear.
Looks: 9/10 - Photo discount 80%. She is much prettier in person, even without makeup. Can’t reject one.
Boobs: 8/10 - Soft and natural B/C cup.
Body: 10/10 - Slim and petite. Nice bumps. Plus her skin is super smooth.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Good technique and suction.
Painting: 8/10
GFE: 11/10 - This is where she shines. French like your long lost GF. Cuddle and break ice to make you comfortable. Only thing is her english not very good, but she likes to talk.
FJ: 9/10 - Accommodating and passionate.

Overall: 9/10. Must try before she left in 2 weeks.
Old 27-05-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Olivia from Hookers

Olivia, is a real good cheap fuck 180/90/2 cause got promo. I always love and enjoy a great fuck thats value for money. Olivia confirm exceedy expectations.

Looks: 8/10 to me short hair girls are always very attractive.

Body: 8/10 curvy natural Bs. Not very obvious tummy rolls. Beggars can be chooser right. Haha......

Bbbj: 9/10 i definitely have to commend her for her impressive skills. Imo, if any guy try her need surrender to her. Hand mouth coordination shiok. Tried to resist but it was so good that i couldnt take it. CIM IS A MUST!!!

GFE: after first one, we just cuddled abit let me recharge my sperm first. Chit chat here and there. Feels very at home.

FJ: fucked her in multiple positions, accommodating and always trying to make me cum fast.

She is a true gem. Bros looks for cheap and good service. She is one to go for
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1