The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
GloryWisdom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name : Fon from Teeruklover99
Looks: 8.5/10 ( cute and similar to photos )
Boobs : 8.5/10 ( recommended for boob lovers )
Gfe : 9/10 look like a xiaomeimei and very cute with her actions. quite curious about SG guys and ask alot questions
Communication: 7/10 (english not very good, need use translate app)
Skill : 8.5/10 she will accommodate all request
French : 8.5/10 with tongue actions
Fj: 9/10 (very accommodating)
BBBJ : a good blower
Overall : she is those shy type of girl when i first saw her. but during catbath then found out she quite chatty
Rtf: definitely yes

Thanks OKT accept my booking. Support u again soon
Old 28-04-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
enigma1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday - Jenny

Arrived on our shores yesterday and starting working today.

Overall experience is positive.

Okt responsive, location central, easily accessible.

Looks - resemblance photo posted
Boobs - natural
Bbbj - willing to go for long time, need to stop her
Frenching - yes, but you need to initiate
Painting - yes, clean shaken with no smell
FJ - can release, so no issue

Only thing for improvement is the towel, bring your own if possible.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jenny @ ClubFri

Booked a couple of times from this stable and all have been good bonks so far. OKT is prompt and concise.

Jenny is the latest SYT edition. She is all natural. Cute, slim with nice ass. She is pretty - won’t reject. She is the younger version of Sugar, cheerful and bubbly, can converse in English easily, high GFE, always smiling and laughing.

The experience with Sugar is like love-making while Jenny is full of energy, a great rider who can take heavy pounding. BJ is great even though she has braces. No issue with it. When high, she French easily…

She has great attitude and will do her best to get 2 shots from you. Overall, another great bonk. Now I’m thinking of taking back-to-back session for Sugar and Jenny.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Momochicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Atom from Club Friday

Met Atom today, Location was convenient, and nice, no hassle in going to the room, quite straightforward. Was told to enter straight to the door, but when I reached for the handle, Atom already opened it, gave me a shock and a laugh.

Looks similar to the pics advertised. She only knows basic English, but was still able to strike up convo easily. Very funny and beautiful person. Talked for a bit before we went for a shower together. Her body was great, huge boots, enhanced, but still nice, soft and sensitive.

Once lied down on the bed, she started with an awesome bbbj, with some light teasing in between.

Then came the sex, she was so damn tight, the look on her face when she put it in was very hot. Rode me cowgirl, and I could feel how wet she was. Felt great, especially when she came, and tensed up. Did missionary and doggy too, but her cowgirl was the best, watching those Ds bounce and her grinding quickly.

Probably will RTF, depends, few other girls I'd wanna try too
Old 28-04-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyMonkey View Post
Natty- Teeruklover99

1pm- 24/4/22

OKT: 10/10. always fast response

Looks: 9/10. quite similar to photos

Body: 8/10. slim and skinny. some tattoos on her back. average thai-tanned skin

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 7.5/10 quite small boobs and natural

Pussy: 8/10. small bush down there and wet pussy

BBBJ: 8.5/10 have some skills in bj

FJ: 8/10. accomodating to my positions, tried doggy style and missionary

GFE: 10/10 very good GFE. her english is ok so no communication issue

DMG: $140

RTF: most likely

Overall experience: Promised Yuri ill support her sister Natty today. When she first greeted me, her expression was smiling and happy. Most of the time we were chatting about. Not just Q&A, she was taking initiative to start different topics of conversation as well. Her character is quite bubbly and fun. You can feel like u are talking with your gf at times. She seems quite caring and easy going with requests and even asked if i had a great time when i cum in the end. She should be heading back next week already so try to give her a try guys before a good gem is gone.

Anyway the towels are quite small but she gives you 1-2 depending how much you need. if you book around afternoon might get the normal bigger fresh towel as well

Anyway she agreed to my request to take photo for her to post FR.

Looks damn good leh.. but so many bros seems interested wonder whens my turn! hahahaha
Old 28-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
FR for Jenny @ ClubFri

Booked a couple of times from this stable and all have been good bonks so far. OKT is prompt and concise.

Jenny is the latest SYT edition. She is all natural. Cute, slim with nice ass. She is pretty - won’t reject. She is the younger version of Sugar, cheerful and bubbly, can converse in English easily, high GFE, always smiling and laughing.

The experience with Sugar is like love-making while Jenny is full of energy, a great rider who can take heavy pounding. BJ is great even though she has braces. No issue with it. When high, she French easily…

She has great attitude and will do her best to get 2 shots from you. Overall, another great bonk. Now I’m thinking of taking back-to-back session for Sugar and Jenny.
Nice bro! Thanks for the sharing!
Old 29-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doing a double FR as I had been busy to write FR for previous bonk

First FR for Dada loversFortress

Location: Eastside hotel, parking and public transport nearby. Follow OKT directions and entry will be smooth.

Body and Looks: Face is similar to pics but abit more tan. Bodywise really hits that fit MILF look. Boobs enhanced but soft and good to fondle and trimmed down there.

Frenching: At first told can only do light kisses due to covid, but when we really got into it, she pretty much DFK me on her own, really sensual.

BBJ: Pretty good, nice variation and can DT abit. Can take abit of Facefuck also.

FJ: I took her late night and can see she tired even though she initiate cowgirl, so I took the initiative for missionary and doggy. Maybe if had her earlier, more energy and she may be more commando. But as is, was fine as well with nice moans and will bring my head in for DFK while she rub herself.

GFE: Can TCSS and joke around. Will cuddle in between as well.

RTF: At 160 for 2s, its a big yes but again, alot of girls to try. She did mention she would be here only a short time though so may not have the chance.

Second FR for Smile Club Friday

Location: Eastside Apartment, really bring back the feel of old 2016 - 2019 bonking locations. Follow OKT instruction and wont get lost. Alot of public parking nearby and pub transport gt a few choice.

Body and Looks: Face is really the same as pic, minus make up. Really was not prepared for how short she was but body really fit and boobs enhanced but soft. Trimmed down there.

Frenching: More of tounge fight with light pecks.

BBJ: Pretty good, nice variation and can DT abit. Can take abit of Facefuck also. Pretty much the same as Dada.

FJ: Similar case to Dada, can see she popular but can still maintain somewhat more energy. Went straight for missionary and doggy after 69.

GFE: Really easy to talk to, talk about this and that. After second shot, since she cold, she go drink some alcohol to warm up. Would've joined but rather not risk DUI. After like a few drinks can see she even more talkative and joke around. Hopefully next bro after me get a good session.

RTF: Probably not, as she leaving soon. Can see why she's booked fully even though almost leaving. No ORD mood and still provide good service.

Looking around for next targets already, saw bro andy FR on Liza and her pics just wow another MILF type to try. Also saw new SA Girl Bomie Big Boobs. Hopefully bro yumihisoka give FR can help see if she really is the asian Angela white. See how.

Hopefully prices settle, I see some FR from long time bros damn good and want try but see price is eeeeh. Like now sometimes pay for 200/250 cat, cant help but compare to the old bonks that I wrote FRs for. Dont get me wrong, they're still good bonks, but kinda fall short of a truly Great bonk.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 29-04-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
neko666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not one to write reviews but I will try. This is for Aileen from RollyPollyMan. Her rate is $140/2/90 so don't expect too much. She is just a really good value for a budget bonk.

Location: East side, quite a distance from MRT and need take a bus. There's a carpark near for drivers. In a budget hotel so can be discreet and not discreet at the same time.

Looks: 6/10 and 8/10(With lights off) Like most, face is definitely PS so need discount like 20-30% and a bit more tan.

Body: 5.5/10 She is thick but not too chubby. She has got belly so might not be for people who can't take chubby. I haven't really tried chubby before so good experience. Prob about 65+ kg. Boobs are about small B, feels natural. No tattoos.

Frenching: 11/10 This is where it gets wild. We really french like no tomorrow. It was just endless tongue fights, tongue sucking, lips biting throughout the whole session.

DATY: Shaved but still got short prickly hair. No smell, will guide you where to lick.

BBJ: 8/10 Quite green in this area, good suction but can feel the teeth. Willing to deepthroat and also initiate facefuck. Tried out so many different bj position. Can play and lick my balls too.

FJ: 8/10. Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Really pumped away for 40+ mins and there was not a bit of complain at all. No here pain there pain. Just that cause she a big size girl, she don't really prefer riding cowgirl and won't pump you. Other than that, the sex was pretty good. Took too long to cum second shot so kind of wasted as well. She don't moan very loudly but whenever she moan, you can feel its genuine.

Overall: For $140, she is really a very good budget bonk if you can take chubbier girls. Her service is worth way more than $140 and she was really just flirting and joking the whole time. She's 25 and it's her first time in SG so might be low mileage maybe? Not sure but lucky to try her when she only started today. This is really the first time I went out of breath from frenching so hard. Oh, and when she get too into the sex, she will start giving light bites so do tell her beforehand if you don't want any marks. I have already told her that some bros might not want to leave evidence behind. She also likes to furiously lick my ears and breathe heavily beside which made the session very sensual.

RTF: Most likely not as there are still many others I want to try and I don't have enough Vit M. But if you are on a tight budget, she is really damn worth it. Thanks RollyPolly bro even though there was some miscomm earlier.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Club Friday: Smile

Imagine what it could have been...

Booked a session with Club Friday's Smile upon seeing some of the great tits selfies on the forum. Even though I was physically exhausted, looking at those pictures and her other FRs made me very interested in booking a session. OKT was relatively quick to respond during their working hours and gave very clear instructions on how to proceed.

Location is not the most discreet, but with some care you wouldn't probably look out of place. Followed the instructions and was greeted by an attractive lady upon opening the door. Usually the pictures provided aren't true to life. But in this case, she looked as good as the pictures shown in the listing -- perhaps even better.

The condition of the apartment could use some improvements, but it seems like the girls have their basic care looked after.

Rightfully for her alias, she has such a pretty smile, and does it often. Even with my poor Thai and awkward communications with her, you can certainly tell she puts in the extra effort to accommodate you. We started with a basic shower together to get things rolling and instantly got a hard on from her beautiful melons.

In the bedroom, I told her I would like to get some pictures after being heavily inspired by Thialover. Surprisingly, she was totally ok for it. Took some quick pictures before cutting it quickly because I was too aroused. Had a quick BBBJ & Sex and came shortly after. Though I didn’t manage to get to try a lot of things or positions, she seemed very accommodating to do so.

My exhaustion kicked in afterwards and I decided to just cuddle with her till the end.

Would RTF if she was staying longer. If I could communicate with her better, this would probably be a dream session since it was already this nice with all the awkward interactions throughout.

Looking forward for CF to bring more gems like this. Do get her while you can, she is leaving within a couple of days.

Summary:
  • Looks: 8
  • Boobs: 7
  • Ass: 7
  • BJ: Inconclusive (came too quick)
  • FJ: Inconclusive (came too quick)
  • GFE: 8.5

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 29-05-2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

FR for Aiko (BabyFace)

Nice petite, sweet girl from Chiang Mai whom I definitely enjoyed the session with. Wanted to try what an ang pai was like and definitely not disappointed.

Overall 8/10

Room: 6/10 - Small, no place to hang clothes, just put on her dressing table. Shower is small, only space for one. No mirror in room apart from bathroom.
Hope OKT can improve on room which can improve bonking experience.
Towel: 5/10 saw the good morning towels, but thankfully brought my own.

OKT: 8/10 Quick to respond and gave clear instructions.

Looks : 8/10. Looks closer to the pictures with her in white lingerie. Really pretty face, nice sharp features though she said she done her nose. Some blemishes on her face but covered with makeup.
Body: 7/10 Really petite girl, small and easy to carry. Comes with some tattoos on her back. Got butt to grab, but not a huge butt.
Boobs: Big enhanced C but quite soft. Nice cute nips. Can squeeze hard, she don't mind. Looks good on her frame, though I still think I prefer natural boobs at the end of the day.

BBBJ: 8/10 I had better, but it was a sight to behold with her small mouth engulfing my dick.
FJ: 8/10 definitely tight because she's so petite. the super plus point is she enjoys it a lot and damn shiok to see her biting her lips, moaning and the agony on her face from getting rammed. it would have been good if there were mirrors in the room.
her riding skills were damn good and she will slam herself down hard on your dick. i still love missionary cos i love to see her pretty face.

Learn to pace yourself with this girl, she can really get you high.
Overall, I still think Dome 1 prices are a little too high, hoping that they will adjust prices across the board. She's at 250/90/2, but I think max I would pay for this standard is 220/90/2.

I'm not a RTF kinda guy, just too many fishes in the ocean to try.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Draco8421 is Cool - loads of Potential

First time visiting June from Club Friday, and it was her last day of work 28/4 11:45am

tried my luck booking the day b4. okt quick to respond n informed fully book + when can start prebooking next day as she seemed popular.

OKT: quick response

Location: easy to get to. 1 bus ride away frm mrt. room is clean. uses disposable towels so no fear of reusing prev customer towels. only thing is small towel

looks: 8/10. similar to photos. looks mid 20s. very pretty girl

body: 9/10 hot body. slim but with manmade boobs

BBBJ: 7/10 she is quite hardworking when doing bbbj. not just afew secs then move on. she sucks for quite awhile

FJ 10/10 lets u do multiple positions without complaint. 2nd round she still willing go do cowgirl not like some girls that r lazy n lie down only.

GFE: 7/10. starts off cold then slowly warms up to u. personal pref for me is the girl warms up to u fast frm the start so i feel this can be better

rtf: no chance alr i saw her last day

main thing to takeaway is okt is quick n responsive . girl is as shown. location easy to access and clean.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thebadsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noey from TRL - 26/4 12:30pm

Central area and discrete in populated area. Plenty of area to hang around won’t be awkward.

Room
Like a maze within the premise. Had hard time to find but exciting. Room is Loft. Wah but the the bed on top is challenging to climb. Definitely the steepest steps I’ve seen in loft. But I like.

Towel
New towel but is the good morning towel prepared by herself. She told me they don’t provide room service.

Look / Personality
Compare to pictures would say 7.5/10 but is definitely her. Just the angle she takes differ a bit. Nonetheless is totally a pretty face.

Body
She has the perfect body for me. Slender (not a single inch of fats), tall (168cm approx) that carry a pair of natural C. It’s genetic for body like this, she have high metabolism from what she described to me that no matter how much she eat won’t gain weight. Can’t stop thinking about her body till now.

Bath
SOP bath. No action inside. A bit disappointed.

French
NA. Never try.

BJ
Her BBBJ is average. No deepthroat and I didn’t force her.

Fingering
NA. Never try.

Pussy
Some bros mentioned is trimmed. But it was clean shaved. Eat her during 69, clean and no smell.

FJ
Small and tight pussy. Had hard time holding back. Regretted that I only opted for 1 shot. Obedient to my request, we did in missionary, cowgirl, doggie and scissor. We finished in doggie.

Bottom line
You get what you see. Overall experience is memorable and worth RTF. What really stuck in my head is the conversation we had. She was very open about her background and literally guard down. I don’t wish to elaborate here due to my respect for her. But bros who visited and chatted with her might understand. I will RTF for sure.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
robdog123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Dada from Lover's Fortress - stunningly beautiful and sexy lady

Look: 8/10 (verified real) super sexy, better than photos.
Body: 8/10 slim, sexy
BBBJ: 8/10 love licking balls.
FJ: 9/10 moaned a lot, got wet easy.
Overall: 9/10 great attitude, super friendly and GFE.
RTF: Worth every cent
Old 29-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Atom
Club Friday

Looks: 7/10 resembles photo with slight thai thai

Body: 7/10 got meat at the right area and nice ass for doggy

Boobs: 10/10 her boobs is the main dish, huge, soft with nice suckable nipples

BBBJ: 8/10 sensual with occasional DT action

Pussy: 9/10 easily wet and tight

FJ: 8/10 willing to accommodate to any requests and can ride very well

Gfe: 7/10 always trying to please but i couldn't speak much thai

Overall: 8/10 Good experience and worth your money

RTF: Probably not, too many options nowadays
Old 29-04-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lover's Fortress Momo
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=875494

OKT: 9/10 Quick to reply and clear instructions
Location/Room: 7/10 Cheaper hotel in G area, discrete enough and cheap parking nearby
Look: 9/10 Photos are definitely real with at most minor editing, she is a real SYT
Service: 10/10 She is very sweet though a bit shy, if you are nice to her and let her warm up to you she does everything with no complaints
GFE: 7/10 I was a bit tired so did not speak much inbetween but she is quite bubbly and did try to talk a bit, you will prob have a better experience if you are into it
BBBJ: 10/10 One of the best I ever had
FJ: 9/10 No complaints, pussy is tight and she is very responsive

Overall 160 is a steal for her, definitely recommend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1