The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
She changed location from JC to G area?

U can paint her but need to top up $50. I enjoyed her nuru and love her big boobs though about a year ago but her JC location is not ideal for foot soldier.
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this post. Her JC location is discrete though. And there is a huge carpark.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/cat-massage/
Any fr on her?
Old 05-02-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
exxzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have not got chance to BF her but when i had nuru my unit went between her boobs and it felt great! definite natural, soft and slightly firm... now will try boobjob next rtm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Wow she offers boobjob ! How's her boobs ? Nice putting your rod in between?
Old 05-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

frankly regardless of how good physical attributes, should never condone ML who service in denim short. Undies should be minimum.
I suppose it's different strokes for different folks. Eg there is a 120 ml who is fully clothed here too and very popular with some regular fans from the comments I observed here.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xinxin-massage/

Looks: Close to PS pics but her coarse voice and on closer look need to add +5 to age
Body: Slim and fair
Boobs: B-
Massage: nil

Bbbj provided and can top up for fj but no painting, fingering or frenching. This is basically a fuxk shop and in and out less than 35 mins. She is a smoker so non smoker will be turned off by the smell.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I suppose it's different strokes for different folks. Eg there is a 120 ml who is fully clothed here too and very popular with some regular fans from the comments I observed here.
which FC ML?
Old 06-02-2022, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
use the search function.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xinxin-massage/

Looks: Close to PS pics but her coarse voice and on closer look need to add +5 to age
Body: Slim and fair
Boobs: B-
Massage: nil

Bbbj provided and can top up for fj but no painting, fingering or frenching. This is basically a fuxk shop and in and out less than 35 mins. She is a smoker so non smoker will be turned off by the smell.
Sad as there was a Positive fr bout her but likely is a fake fr.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL :

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-candy/

FL name - Candy
Origin - china
Age - easily 38 - 39 years young
Height - 1.6 m approx
Built - slim limbs and arms but plump torso. Protruding tummy spotted and layer of fats became obvious as she set down.
Tits - silicon augmented to D. Soft at the top and middle parts but hard at the side. The non homogenous feel was the tell tale sign. Nips are pale brown in color.
Venue - The infamous motel at the east.
Misc info - She offers a range of services - massage + HJ ($120); massage + bbbj + AR+ FJ ($150); Nuru massage + bbbj + AR + FJ ($200). She was fully nude when performing the services.

Looks - Can tell she os the one in the advertised pic but heavily PS. She definitely looks 10-12 years older in person. She still looks like a slutty MILF especially when having sex. So I didn’t reject her.

Shower action - NA; I showered myself.

Massage - 6.0/10; Not much effort put in and quite brief (10 mins max).

French kiss - NA

AR - 6.9/10; Acceptable. I am a GL150 veteran, hence my standard is high.

BBBJ - 6.8/10; I am a GL150 veteran, hence my standard is high.

Cat bath / foreplay - 7.8/10; she scored not because of her foreplay but because she used her raw pussy to rub my dick sensually. I guess my dick head got in accidentally and I was extremely high, so was she as she moaned loudly whilst I licked and sucked her tits. I could not take it anymore and shot out.

FJ - NA; Because of the above incident, no FJ for me.

RTF - Dun think so as I still prefer SYT unless she was damn good in her services plus French kiss wasn’t allowed.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro, you sure she is 38 or 39 years old..

Think typo error right. she is 28 or 29 years old

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 06-02-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

sharing some of my recent visits:

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xing-zi-massage/

Looks: 7/10 (purely in comparison with her ads pic, rather small size lady)
Boobs: 7/10 (not as big as advertised, but big enough)
Massage: 7/10 (A for effort, but felt like those massage your gf/wife gives but with more effort)
Sensual: 7/10 (catbath and bbbj is decent but could be longer/better, SN)
RTM: No

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/baby-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (purely in comparison with her ads pic, rather small size lady)
Boobs: 9/10 (might be due to the one piece she wore, it felt really juicy)
Massage: 6/10 (similar to above review, SOP massage that gf/wife does and repeat for many times)
Sensual: 9/10 (catbath was good, didnt try to zhut, SN, only cant roam south), the plus point for her was similar to what other bros mentioned earlier. She will lie with you after the deed and chat with you like your gf, you can still touch whatever you want then while chatting with her.
RTM: Yes
Old 06-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Bro, you sure she is 38 or 39 years old..

Think typo error right. she is 28 or 29 years old
She looks like 38-39 years of age to me. You have to understand that I am not a rookie player in the commercial sex industry. I definitely know how to judge if she is 28 or 38 years of age even when she dimmed the light. 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
songji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bros try before Mi-Le ? can share reviews
Old 06-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
U can paint her but need to top up $50. I enjoyed her nuru and love her big boobs though about a year ago but her JC location is not ideal for foot soldier.
Very nice well endowed figure compared to many younger ones.

Last edited by bondage; 06-02-2022 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
songji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Very nice well endowed figure compared to many younger ones.

Any bro share again for Mi-Le in Jan 22 ?
Old 06-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
nope bro, semi nude denim shorts
she more and more cannot make it.

last time she at Bukit Merah spa more free to do whatever to her, now at her own place also wear shorts ? forget it can pass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1