The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-06-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Any bros went to J* Spa near Khatib mrt? Got one Indonesian girl M**a very pretty and tempted to book her
Didn’t try her, you can try and post a MR
Old 22-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Any bros went to J* Spa near Khatib mrt? Got one Indonesian girl M**a very pretty and tempted to book her
Tried her when she was at AMK. That time no Covid and thus no need mask, looks like maid to me though. GQ nothing special during that time.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

I hope by now every one of you already knows any thing that says baoyang / kidney treatment are all SCAMS.

The moment they say this, 90% you are not going to enjoy this and they will be pressuring to upsell you and give half fuck service if you dont oblige.

What is baoyang/ kidney treatment, = it is teasing massage around your dick and thighs but no release. it basically have no therapeutic or health effect other then waste your time and money.

Please spread the word and let these assholes fuck off with their scams.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Tried her when she was at AMK. That time no Covid and thus no need mask, looks like maid to me though. GQ nothing special during that time.
Tried her first week when she start. Looks okay, not really like her pics but you won’t reject one. Body tight and slim one, and I manage to roam under pants and feel her butt, tight and perky and the g-string make me have pervy thoughts and I came harder
Old 24-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light13tan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Tried her first week when she start. Looks okay, not really like her pics but you won’t reject one. Body tight and slim one, and I manage to roam under pants and feel her butt, tight and perky and the g-string make me have pervy thoughts and I came harder
Yes I also tried when she just started. Looks and body okay, massage too hard to my liking. overall not to bad...
Old 24-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 3
limpeisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 nites ago visit the spa @ CP and got a surprise, no blue note require for hj...shiok shiok sia
Old 24-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13tan View Post
Yes I also tried when she just started. Looks and body okay, massage too hard to my liking. overall not to bad...
If i didn't remember wrongly, she told me she used to work in Bali. Mostly angmo customers then, maybe that's why her strength is stronger.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

J* spa de massage not bad de
Old 24-06-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Metsu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
J* spa de massage not bad de
JQ is 68 or 88 to have GQ?
Old 24-06-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsu View Post
Not too sure, i think will need 88 ba
Old 25-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsu View Post
Must 88 to unlock. Recep will ask u want to 热油 anot, which basically means u want or dun want hj. I actually sibei gian the recep leh, local with tight ass when she walk up the stairs with you, feel like want to smack that ass and bury my face in it.

But anyway, if u take normal 68 in the room the masseur will ask if u want top up to hot oil. If u say no then she will assume u just want normal massage liao.
Old 25-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Must 88 to unlock. Recep will ask u want to 热油 anot, which basically means u want or dun want hj. I actually sibei gian the recep leh, local with tight ass when she walk up the stairs with you, feel like want to smack that ass and bury my face in it.

But anyway, if u take normal 68 in the room the masseur will ask if u want top up to hot oil. If u say no then she will assume u just want normal massage liao.
I tot the recep is malaysian? I think if you top up to hot oil, then you will have the oil to do HJ ba
Old 25-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Haha I agree. Her name is Albee if I nv remember wrongly.
Old 25-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

If never take $88, high chances your room assigned will be the one downstairs beside the counter.
Old 25-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13tan View Post
pmpm bro.. love nasi lemak.. especially one who knows how to dress well underneath..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1